SVC 2010

Who wins in 2010?

Total votes: 0

bigboss
Riding the Bench

Re: SVC 2010

Post by bigboss »

theair77 wrote:1.southeastern- christan colburn Steps up Ray drake is goin run over people they hav the fast guy in Ross county Steven hall he gets the edge he us gone an the line Kyle dunn bradon George christan pugh Skylar garten an Josh Freeman all day
2.westfall- allways good
3.Adena- I just don't see the hype watched the oak hill scrimmage an didn't see hole reed hutchison bout it
4.piketon-big football
5.zane trace just think they've lost to many important seniors from last yr
6.paint valley-watched a 7on7 against southeastern they couldn't stay on the same field as them
7. Unito- don't see anything
8.huntington- no talent like 20 kids
if southeastern wins the league this year i'll eat a turd sandwhich, not gunna happen.

bigboss
Riding the Bench

Post by bigboss »

M46 wrote:
SEfan wrote:I DON'T think Southeastern will be 7th or 8th...they are so much better than that...you all will see!
He they have steven hall this year than they got a good chance to make more touchdowns. He only one to beat everyone in 100 meter in svc. Good speed. But still not gonna beat Piketon this year.
i'm getting tired of this steven hall crap, the kid hasnt played football since 8th grade, he's quick but NIMBLE, and he'll crumble at the first knockout blow, and if he was smart he'd stay off the football field before he busts a knee and ruins his chance at getting a full ride to a college for track.

Thank you.

M46
Riding the Bench

Post by M46 »

bigboss wrote:
M46 wrote:
SEfan wrote:I DON'T think Southeastern will be 7th or 8th...they are so much better than that...you all will see!
He they have steven hall this year than they got a good chance to make more touchdowns. He only one to beat everyone in 100 meter in svc. Good speed. But still not gonna beat Piketon this year.
i'm getting tired of this steven hall crap, the kid hasnt played football since 8th grade, he's quick but NIMBLE, and he'll crumble at the first knockout blow, and if he was smart he'd stay off the football field before he busts a knee and ruins his chance at getting a full ride to a college for track.

Thank you.
Your right he hasn't played for a while. He should stick to track.

pantherclawdefense
Freshman Team

Post by pantherclawdefense »

Yes the whole rest of the league will say and wish ....that hall shoulda stayed w/track....and every player that has hit him claims he cannot take a hit.

QBear
JV Team

Post by QBear »

Southeastern may play the weakest non-league schedule in the history of SVC Football.
Northwest is always bad and the other two schools have only had football a couple years.

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

After Friday nights game I gotta say WOW Keller did a great job. He made many changes and changed the offense since that scrimmage. yes they lost but with all the changes and only a week to work with it they will be fine this year. C-ville may be a challange and LE will be because I know Bart has made changes since last week too.

But I really do not see anyone in the SVC beating Westfall this year, yes the changes were that good.
Trent did a GREAT job the first half of the game, needs some work to continue on in the second half but he is young and I think he will do it before SVC play.

pantherclawdefense
Freshman Team

Sounds more like a defense problem mom,,,when was the last time you all gave up 48 points to anyone,un answered..much less a young viking program.

But if you can see improvement there,,And believe they will not take a svc loss....well you are entitled too that opinion.

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

pantherclawdefense, It was TURNOVERS that killed the mustangs friday night. FUMBLES eveytime they got the ball in the second half, and when it was not the fumble it was an interception. none of which I can recall in the first half.

And as "young" as you want to call TV, many forget that TV got over 50% of the SWCS transers last year, they are not as young as people think they are. In fact I would almost go as far to say the TV will be in the top 3 of the MSL this year. The speed they have in #28 and 14 will be hard to match.

bigboss
Riding the Bench

Post by bigboss »

seems i kinda ate my own words last week. Hall played a great game, crappy team though. We'll see how he holds up once he plays better teams.

M46
Riding the Bench

Post by M46 »

bigboss wrote:seems i kinda ate my own words last week. Hall played a great game, crappy team though. We'll see how he holds up once he plays better teams.
I was hoping hall wouldn't play this year. He is pretty fast. I would say the fastest in the 100 meter in track. He can be stopped if you can catch the dude. Not very tall and can turn on a dime. I say if ya play southeastern have the defensive end just step in and turn and hall will be there to tackle. If he turns he is gone. I say we can beat him. Stop hall and their done.

wrestlefan1
JV Team

Post by wrestlefan1 »

Everyone should be thanking se for what they are doing. They should be 3-0 going into league play. They are bringing a nice chunck of computer points in league action. It would be nice if everyone in the league brought some points with them! Maybe zt wouldnt have opened with amanda in the first round if other svc teams won some out of league games! Maybe some svc teams could host a first round game if more points are generated. Maybe Piketon can go 8-2 and have a chance to get in the playoffs if other teams can win some games.
Everyone should be rooting for each other right now, not trying to tear each other down.
go everyone!

Bozo
S

Post by Bozo »

Zane Trace played Heath in the playoffs last year, not Amanda.

pantherclawdefense
Freshman Team

As far as hall being fast that's true.as long as he stays healthy and is not overused he will be a weapon.but the defense is and will_always be the key_southeastern needs a solid overall season to win back some respect........that's what its all about

Return to “Football”