Best and Worst Stadiums in Southeastern Ohio

High Roller
Riding the Bench

Re: Best and Worst Stadiums in Southeastern Ohio

Post by High Roller »

PTrojan59 wrote:Took my first trip to Coal Grove over the weekend...going to add it to my list of the worst. Nice turf field, but with the track and fence made it feel so far away, the visiting bleechars had no steps, was terrible especially for the older people. Parking was bad, and their cannon was 10 x worse than Burgs smh.
Coal Grove's visitors bleachers are just plain dangerous. No steps or hand rails on them. The Athletic Director, Superintendent, and Board of Education need to take a hard look at those before they get hit with a lawsuit after an injury.

PTrojan59 the best way to handle that cannon is to keep the Hornets out of the end zone. They darn near melted the barrel on it against your Trojans the other night.

High Roller
Riding the Bench

Post by High Roller »

PTrojan59 wrote:Took my first trip to Coal Grove over the weekend...going to add it to my list of the worst. Nice turf field, but with the track and fence made it feel so far away, the visiting bleechars had no steps, was terrible especially for the older people. Parking was bad, and their cannon was 10 x worse than Burgs smh.
Coal Grove's visitors bleachers are just plain dangerous. No steps or hand rails on them. Their Superintendent and Board of Education need to take a hard look at those bleacher before they get hit with a lawsuit after an injury.

PTrojan59 the best way to handle that cannon is to keep the Hornets out of the end zone. They darn near melted the barrel on it against your Trojans the other night.

PTrojan59
S

Post by PTrojan59 »

High Roller wrote:
Coal Grove's visitors bleachers are just plain dangerous. No steps or hand rails on them. Their Superintendent and Board of Education need to take a hard look at those bleacher before they get hit with a lawsuit after an injury.

You're telling me, thought I had myself prepared once Coal Grove got close to scoring but still about stopped my heart every time lol.

Who Dey!
petesweaty
All Conference

Post by petesweaty »

Yes, the Zane Trace playing surface is bad. Always has been.
Bleachers, locker rooms, etc. are OK.
SVC football facilities are average to below average.

Return to “Football”