WK10 Vinton County 2-7, 1-3 @ Wellston 3-6, 1-3

viking4life
Riding the Bench

Re: WK10 Vinton County 2-7, 1-3 @ Wellston 3-6, 1-3

Post by viking4life »

Rocket50 wrote:Buck_09, if I wanted to watch "real game" I'd go watch Jackons vs. Gallia, not your dumb lil bucks who think they're so great because they win the tvc year every but when they make the playoffs they get spanked, step up and play a schedule like the Rockets do and then I'll respect you!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :122245 :122245 :razz: :razz: :lol: :lol: OMG SOOOO TRUE very well spoken!!!

viking4life
Riding the Bench

Post by viking4life »

Keyser_soze78 wrote:Hmmmm......I couldn't help but notice but viking4life, with the way he or she posts with.... and ??? and !!!!, etc, resembles a former poster on here by the name of "vikefan". "vikefan" always spiked in posts with Wellston games involving the Vikings — and badmouthed Wellston up one side and down the other.

What ever happened to him? Oh wait a minute I know the answer to that question so never mind...LOL LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, just an observation. Not accusing anyone of being one and the same.

Either way, good luck to both teams on Friday night.
Iv never bad mouthed wellston as a team if you cant read very well Idiot..What started it was a person on this forum kept message me saying that VC would not win a game and we sucked...He also said wellston was gonna win TVC and steam roll everybody... So You have no darn clue wtf you are talking about dumba$$..If you read witch I guess u can I said wellston will probley win this game...However VC has improved very well and I think another year or 2 well will be able to play with teams better..So if you have no clue what you are talking about maybe you should stfu!!!

louie_15
Freshman Team

Post by louie_15 »

Dundas wrote:
Rocket50 wrote:Viking4life, you keep stating we have 1 win, I know this, but come Friday night it will be 2 wins which will put you down in last again for what the 3rd straight yr?

Actually VC wont be last this year as they beat the same team Wellston beat. Also, VC wasnt in the basement last year either as they beat Belpre. In fact, VC finished last in 2008 but prior to that, the last time VC finished last in the TVC was all the way back in 1982.
Yes as of now, but they will be last if Wellston beats them tonight.

Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

louie_15 wrote:
Dundas wrote:
Rocket50 wrote:Viking4life, you keep stating we have 1 win, I know this, but come Friday night it will be 2 wins which will put you down in last again for what the 3rd straight yr?

Actually VC wont be last this year as they beat the same team Wellston beat. Also, VC wasnt in the basement last year either as they beat Belpre. In fact, VC finished last in 2008 but prior to that, the last time VC finished last in the TVC was all the way back in 1982.
Yes as of now, but they will be last if Wellston beats them tonight.

No, Meigs will be last.

Current TVC-Ohio Standings...
N-Y 4-0
Alexander 3-1
Athens 3-1
VC 1-3
Wellston 1-3
Meigs 0-4

1974Viking
Varsity

Post by 1974Viking »

Good Luck To Both Teams tonight. Am pulling for the Vikings all the way. Hoping for an injury free game for both squads. I am not going to bash anyone, which it seems to be what this thread has become. Come on, we are better than this :122248
Last edited by 1974Viking on Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

1974Viking
Varsity

Post by 1974Viking »

To say this weeks discussion about this long time rivalry between two neighboring School Systems, has at times gotten out of hand is an understatement. There have been some nasty, hateful and untrue statements posted. While it is OK to a certain point to banter back and forth, this has gotten out of perspective. We have some poster's that are loyal and faithful fans, and have stayed behind their teams this year through all the lumps and bumps this season has brought. But they have stayed behind their team. When someone attacks your team and kids, it is human nature to counter-attack. This has been a long standing game that each School enjoys to play in every year as long as I can remember. The players from each team all know each other and get along off the field. But what is so difficult for me to understand is the fact that this game is played for the kids. Not about others that played in the past who went on to do things afterwords, or in some cases not do afterwords as posted. It is these kids turn to be remembered years from now for what they did in the game tonight. I remember the last game I played and how it hit me after the game that it was over. So please let us all remember to be a little bit more courteous and respectfully toward each other, and to respect each other's privilege to support their team without all the nasty comments.

It sure gives the people in our part of the State a very bad impression of our Schools by the way bash each other. It is just a game. It is supposed to be something that is fun to watch and root for your team. But by some of the comments I have read this week, I have become very embarrassed and then angry. Why come on here and spouting off and making everyone else think we all are some nitwits that can not even talk about a High School Football game without going completely "Redneck". That is the impression that everyone outside this area is getting. It is hard enough to put down all the misconceptions about all of us anyway, but this weeks postings hasn't help quell that perception to say the least. After all we still are friends and neighbors. It is OK to support a team, but to bash and tear down another program just because you can, is not the way to show your support for you own team. Good luck to both teams tonight. To the seniors. Enjoy this one, for most of you it will be the last time you get a chance to play with your teammates. You will go out as a winner no matter what the scoreboard indicates after the game. You all are winners for playing the game, you all have grown up over the years playing. I am rooting for my Vikings, but I respect my neighbors and friends. Look for a hard hitting and exciting game. Respectfully 1974 Viking and Proud of It!!!

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

You guys are killing me on this!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

2 sets of fans and one very frustrating season!

Theres gonna be a riot in Wellston tonight. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Caulker10 wrote:Orangeandbrown, st.c pretty good this year, u got absolutely smacked. Ready, terrible this year. NC havnt been good since the early 90's. So shut the he'll up about NY, I hope to god u play oak hill first round...... Bye bye NY...
Ready has had a rough year but you guys woulda got blown out by them, NC won a state title in 07 and have been very good the last decade, and yea we got smacked in the mouth by St C. but at least we are willing to play them. Just because you beat Jackson for the first time in 20 years doesn't mean suddenly you guys have the toughest schedule around.

WHAT WAS THE OUTCOME OF THE NY WELLSTON GAME?

See you Wellston fans next year when you get another loss at the hands of Nelsonville-York.

boilermaker
SE

Post by boilermaker »

O&B Next year is a long time. You guys beat Ready right? You won the game @ Wellston by 7 so how would they blow us out? We had a chance late to at least tie Buchtel, we just ran out of time.

See you next year and dont count your chickens ....well you know.
Nice post 74 Viking ,,atleast one person in VC has some sense ;-)

Green Beagle
JV Team

Post by Green Beagle »

Rocket50 wrote:Caulker10, they're going to lose in the first rd. no matter who they play, thats NY being in NY or "Buchtel" as Boiler would say!
Btw, Caulker10...see ya on the ropes tomorrow night at the game brotha!

Ny has been in 12 playoff games, have won 7, one regional championship, 2 regional runner ups and 1 state title. and 20 leauge titles.. I saw your wall at wellston. You guys were pretty good right before world war 2 and right after the world war 2.. I think you can get back to that.. Good luck tonight. I think you guys get the win. I really thought you would win out after the ny game and be in the playoffs. Good luck.

Heavy D
All Conference

Post by Heavy D »

Green Beagle wrote:
Rocket50 wrote:Caulker10, they're going to lose in the first rd. no matter who they play, thats NY being in NY or "Buchtel" as Boiler would say!

Ny has been in 12 playoff games, have won 7, one regional championship, 2 regional runner ups and 1 state title. and 20 leauge titles.. I saw your wall at wellston. You guys were pretty good right before world war 2 and right after the world war 2.. I think you can get back to that.. Good luck tonight. I think you guys get the win. I really thought you would win out after the ny game and be in the playoffs. Good luck.
I think Wellston has only lost one playoff game in their long playoff history??? Is that correct? Anyone?

Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

Heavy D wrote:
Green Beagle wrote:

I think Wellston has only lost one playoff game in their long playoff history??? Is that correct? Anyone?
Wellston playoff history...

2004: Bellaire-40 Wellston-6
2006: Martins Ferry-41 Wellston-0

louie_15
Freshman Team

Post by louie_15 »

1974Viking, Great Post!

Ontheriver
Freshman Team

Post by Ontheriver »

Rocket50 wrote:Buck_09, if I wanted to watch "real game" I'd go watch Jackons vs. Gallia, not your dumb lil bucks who think they're so great because they win the tvc year every but when they make the playoffs they get spanked, step up and play a schedule like the Rockets do and then I'll respect you!

You got that wright Rocket 50 - screw that Rocket / Viking game and come on down to watch the big boys play down in G-town.

Bring the caulking gun down with you, after watching this game he will be able to get his coaching certificate that he so badly wishes he had.

Go Vikes , blow out the bottle rockets fuse.

Getter DOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Caulker10
Freshman Team

Post by Caulker10 »

I'll bring the caulking gun down, and wrap it around ur head..

bucks_09
Freshman Team

Post by bucks_09 »

You are completly right, why come watch two teams play since they both already beat you? If we are dumb for winning the tvc every year does that make you full blown retarded for losing it every year, we have lost more playoff games than u have ever been to, and we have won more playoff games than you have ever been to. We play a good non league schedule every year just as u guys do. But there is one big differnce we win. Yes you beat Jackson this year for the first time in forever, im glad you did to more playoff points for us. Good luck in the playoffs wait your not in them agin oh well maybe you can beat a 2-7 team tonight. See ya next year in Buchtel when we beat you again and win our 21 tvc title.

bucks_09
Freshman Team

Post by bucks_09 »

Caulker10 wrote:Orangeandbrown, st.c pretty good this year, u got absolutely smacked. Ready, terrible this year. NC havnt been good since the early 90's. So shut the he'll up about NY, I hope to god u play oak hill first round...... Bye bye NY...
St. Clairesville is a good team, one of the best teams Nelsonville has ever played, yes we got smacked but at least we werent afraid to try it. Ready is 4-5 right now while Wellston is 3-6 if Ready is terrible then what are you guys. And if NC hasnt been good since the early 90's then what do u call going to playoffs in 02 03 04 05 06 07 and 2010 making it to the semis 4 out of those 6 times and winning the state championship once. If thats not good then i hope we are not good for a long time. Just remember 28-21 is a loss.

footballfanatic1
All Conference

Post by footballfanatic1 »

WOW YOU GUYS SURE ARE FUNNIE....I WAS TRYING TO DECIDE IF I WANTED TO SEE THE JHS VRS GHS GAME BUT I THINK I'LL GO AND WATCH YOU GUYS WRAP THINGS AROUND EACH OTHERS NECKS....LOL

Keyser_sozeThrice
S

Post by Keyser_sozeThrice »

viking4life....Never said you badmouthed Wellston. I said "vikefan" did dumba$$. Please pay attention.

Your posts resemble a lot of the former posts of former poster "vikefan". Just saying. It was an observation. Nothing more and nothing less.

Although, another observation — not once did you deny what I posted about in the first place. Makes one want to say hmmm........

Again, good luck to both teams tonight.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

GO VIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEAT THEM BOTTLE ROCKETS!!!!!

Return to “Football”