Round 1 Playoffs DVI , R23 #6 (8-2) Shenandoah @ #3 (9-1) Coal Grove

tkd325
Waterboy

Re: Round 1 Playoffs DVI , R23 #6 (8-2) Shenandoah @ #3 (9-1) Coal Grove

Post by tkd325 »

cw1319 wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:52 am
EasternDspy wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:52 am
Frank Reagan wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:33 am

Sounds like sour grapes. Nice win Hornets.
I saw the picture on Twitter it was a TD. Shenandoah got robbed.
Like I said before, Doah the better team and dominated the whole game. Refs gave Coal Grove the game. Attached are pictures of the catch.
Maybe I'm wrong and if somebody tells me different I apologize. What does pics have to do with the catch? I can't tell where his feet are from the pics and he went out of bounds and came back in for the catch. Am I wrong when I say that not only should it have not been a touchdown but also that there should have been a penalty called? I couldn't see from my angle at the game where his feet were definitively but I did watch it on coal grove live and he went out and came back in before the catch. It was a great game with talented players on both sides of the ball.

79Tiger
All Conference

Post by 79Tiger »

Congratulations Hornets. One game at a time

Once a Tiger, always a Tiger. :D
OVC
JV Team

Post by OVC »

tkd325 wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:32 pm
cw1319 wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:52 am
EasternDspy wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:52 am

I saw the picture on Twitter it was a TD. Shenandoah got robbed.
Like I said before, Doah the better team and dominated the whole game. Refs gave Coal Grove the game. Attached are pictures of the catch.
Maybe I'm wrong and if somebody tells me different I apologize. What does pics have to do with the catch? I can't tell where his feet are from the pics and he went out of bounds and came back in for the catch. Am I wrong when I say that not only should it have not been a touchdown but also that there should have been a penalty called? I couldn't see from my angle at the game where his feet were definitively but I did watch it on coal grove live and he went out and came back in before the catch. It was a great game with talented players on both sides of the ball.
I see half of his foot. I cannot tell if his other half of foot are in the white or on the black...

Contemplating all life choices and loyalties…
Matt77
Varsity

Post by Matt77 »

Go to Tim Gearharts Facebook page. He’s a photographer who took pictures of the game. He has the picture and it clearly shows he’s out of bounds. I was trying to upload the picture but it keeps saying the file is too large

HornetJon93
Waterboy

Post by HornetJon93 »

Matt77 wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:13 pm Go to Tim Gearharts Facebook page. He’s a photographer who took pictures of the game. He has the picture and it clearly shows he’s out of bounds. I was trying to upload the picture but it keeps saying the file is too large
I just tried to post this same thing. I also posted it on my own facebook page. Jon Ferguson. I don't care who knows its me. haha

79Tiger
All Conference

Post by 79Tiger »

Game is over. The Hornets won. Move on.

Once a Tiger, always a Tiger. :D
tkd325
Waterboy

Post by tkd325 »

Proud of all the hard work all of the Hornets have put in this season. Keep working hard, one game at a time. You deserved this win, be proud of your accomplishments!

Proud_Pirate63
S

Post by Proud_Pirate63 »

cw1319 wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:43 am
Proud_Pirate63 wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:20 am In the first picture, you can't see where his left foot is touching. Looks like he is bobbling the ball in the second picture. Once again, where are his feet touching?
You are in serious denial. Anyone who knows anything about football can tell from those 2 picstures that it was a TD.
Well I guess you're right. Oh yeah by the way, that referee just called me to reverse his call and give Shenandoah the victory. Sorry Coal Grove you must have forgot about that 24 hour rule before a game is actually official. Better turn your equipment in on Monday instead of getting ready for Chillicothe Southeastern next Friday.

Those pictures DO NOT show the whole story. Regardless of my opinion about bobbling the ball, they DO NOT show the player's toes. Which would determine if he was in or not. But apparently I know nothing of football.

Return to “Football”