Week 10 Updates

West Rowan Falcons
Freshman Team

Re: Week 10 Updates

Post by West Rowan Falcons »

How did Fairfield Union beat Circleville?
Asking for a friend in St. Clairsville?

formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

West Rowan Falcons wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:33 pm How did Fairfield Union beat Circleville?
Asking for a friend in St. Clairsville?
I am happy to see FU beat Circleville.

Circleville = not that good.

goUK
Varsity

Post by goUK »

BlizzardMan wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:48 pm
MisterGalliaGuy2016 wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:46 pm
BlizzardMan wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:42 pm

South Point doing what South Point does. Its every sport now. Wannabe thugs.
I don't wanna sit and bash a bunch of kids. I've been there before, on the wrong end of 1-9 seasons with a lot of lopsided losses. But you can't lose your temper like that. Poor showing by the coach, especially. You're a grown man and are expected to lead your team by example. Very poor showing. Hopefully South Point gets things back on track next year.

On to Waverly for the Blue boys.
This is consistent across the board at SP. Every sport. Athletics are completely out of control. Its ridiculous!'
Really? What other sports are having problems at SP?

West Rowan Falcons
Freshman Team

Post by West Rowan Falcons »

Beallsville beat Paden City WV 43-34

BlizzardMan
S

Post by BlizzardMan »

goUK wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:57 pm
BlizzardMan wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:48 pm
MisterGalliaGuy2016 wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:46 pm

I don't wanna sit and bash a bunch of kids. I've been there before, on the wrong end of 1-9 seasons with a lot of lopsided losses. But you can't lose your temper like that. Poor showing by the coach, especially. You're a grown man and are expected to lead your team by example. Very poor showing. Hopefully South Point gets things back on track next year.

On to Waverly for the Blue boys.
This is consistent across the board at SP. Every sport. Athletics are completely out of control. Its ridiculous!'
Really? What other sports are having problems at SP?
Soccer, basketball. Heard of issues with girls sports and baseball as well. Fans and coaches mostly.

goUK
Varsity

Post by goUK »

Not true at all. That just sounds like gossip. You say "sports across the board" then you say fans and coaches. So which is it? Soccer coaches at SP litterally never get yellow cards and basketball coaches VERY rarely get technicals. Lies. Fans can be bad at every school and are different every game and that has nothing to do with bashing coaches and players that have nothing to do with football.

Return to “Football”