Playoffs:D2 #6 Tri-Valley (9-1) @ #3 Logan (9-1)

HelmetSplitter
Waterboy

Post by HelmetSplitter »

Tri-Valley wins

buckfan84
All Conference

Post by buckfan84 »

Great Season Chiefs. That was a heartbreaker.

Riverrat Tiger
Freshman Team

Post by Riverrat Tiger »

This is a shocker.

Congrats Logan on a good season.

I have one sin, and that is that I want to win too badly.--Woody Hayes
boilermaker
SE

Post by boilermaker »

Congrats to Logan on a good season, at least the best team in the MVL beat you . The worst MVL team beat our co-Champ in the TVC Ohio :oops:

hoot
Varsity

Post by hoot »

Not a shock at all. Good season though.

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

I knew tv was powerful but wow good season logan and we all know you'll be back next year for us all to cheer in the playoffs

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
wrestler87
Freshman Team

Post by wrestler87 »

Football is usually a team sport, but for the first time ever I have to say Logan was beat because of the presence of one man. Cam West. Good job. See ya on Saturdays.
Logan, I think you beat the rest of the team, Cam just found ways to get out of the jams you put him in. Job well done.
TV, take this and grow, make us look good!
Good luck.

JoeGatto
JV Team

Post by JoeGatto »

I'm not shocked at all. Tri-Valley is a very good football team that convincingly won a very tough league. The MVL is no slouch.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

and the Cavs didn't win the SEOAL like they said they were going too

Did you make .500 :lol: :lol: :lol:

qualified101
SEO

Post by qualified101 »

hats off to tri valley. i cant believe one kid beat us but it happened. cam west was as advertised. i think hes a better runner than passer from what i saw tonight.

d1: great season. good luck in future endeavours.

cavalier: show just a little bit of class. i assume you are a kid with a post like that. go to your room and think about how inferior your team was compared to playoff teams. if i recall logan stomped chilli, and tri valley beat logan to move on in the playoffs, so just think how far you and your team are away from being a legit playoff team. this season is now in the past.

hawkeyepierce
S

Post by hawkeyepierce »

My hearts goes out to my buddy Luke, great season son. Man, that was an helluva catch in the 4th quarter.

Cavfan, nice class! Then people wonder why Chillicothe is a punching bag on these forums. And I would be careful what you ask for, the Chiefs just might be a better football team next year.

Mr. Horsepower
Riding the Bench

Post by Mr. Horsepower »

First a congratulations to the Logan Chieftains. You guys played with class and intensity all year long. To the seniors: I can never repay you for the excitement and happiness that you guys delivered to the people of Logan through your years of hardwork and exellence on and off the field.

Second a congratulations to the Tri-Valley Scotties. Cam West and company are a tough physical team and we wish you luck in the playoffs.

Well folks, it was a game of big plays that was decided in measurements of inches. I do believe that it could have gone either way, but Tri-Valley had the last big play tonight. Regardless of which team won tonight, nobody could claim that they had not earned it. Congrats to both and see you all next year.

Mr. Horsepower
Riding the Bench

Post by Mr. Horsepower »

cavalierfan95 wrote:so much for logan,you couldnt get past the first round.

the mighty logan chiefs loose to tri valley.

finaly,put to rest. the frakin chiefs!

next season,you boys come to chilli. and oh yeah, this time it counts

good job tri valley.thank you for showing everyone that logan isnt the best team in the seoal.

see you next year.

Nice butchery of the English Language. I'll not call names at this point, but please refrain from post season smack-talk. Save it for next year when the grass is green, the practices happen twice daily, and you have a chance to discuss an existing team. At this point it only looks like sour grapes from someone who is disappointed in their own fortunes. Have a good rest of the evening.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

... Congratulations to the Tri-Valley Scotties on their "W" on the Hilltop tonight ... kept the Victory Bell silent at Bill Sauer Field on the last game to be played at the Logan High School field ... it was ALL Cam West tonight as the Purple had no answer for the young man ... check out these "napkin stats" :

* Logan ran only 41 plays for the game vs Tri Valley while the Scotties ran off 64 snaps on the Chiefs - TV effectively kept the Logan offense on the sideline for the majority of the game ...

... the Wild Wild "Cam" West Show ... at the half C. West accounted for 177 yds of offense : 85 yds rushing/ 92 yds via the pass on 7/11 throwing the ball ... in the 2nd half CW had 117 yds on the ground and was 5/10 for 147 passing ... totals for Cam West 200 yds rushing / 239 yds passing accounting for 439 yds on the ground and in the air for the young man ... hands down the best field general the Chiefs have run across this season ... if the yardage totals weren't enough West converted on 4/5 fourth down plays culminating in the 33 yd TD pass on 4th and 9 with 1:05 on the clock ...

* my napkin stats had the Scotties with 18 plays for 10+ yards on the night ... 10 plays of 20 yards or more ...

... no quit in the Scotties ...best of luck to TV as their "second season" continues ...

4 HORSEMEN
JV Team

Post by 4 HORSEMEN »

I blew it on this one :oops: ... I thought that Tri-Valley would be a little shellshocked after what Lake did to them last week and thought that Logan would be too much for them.

Congratulations Logan on a great season.

Good luck next week to Tri-Valley.

bulldog0909
Freshman Team

Post by bulldog0909 »

what a GREAT game though...both teams,Cam West is amazing, Great athlete

cant get over how good he is

tornadobacker
Waterboy

Post by tornadobacker »

That was a very entertaining game! I really enjoyed it. TV definately controlled time of possession. That seemed to make a difference in the outcome. Cam West was a beast all night! And the D showed up when they had to. I am still fired up!!!!!!

Philos_Finest
All Conference

Post by Philos_Finest »

I knew they would win, i voted for them. But if i would have posted that, I would have gotten slammed. Oh well, Good Luck Scotties, You already made the MVL proud.

4 HORSEMEN
JV Team

Post by 4 HORSEMEN »

The MVL is a very good league. It seems like they always have a team every year or two that makes a nice run in the playoffs. Last year was New Lex, a couple of years ago Sheridan put together a good drive...

It would be nice to see TV make a run (Do they play Desailes next :?: )..... Hopefully not.

sports junkie
JV Team

Post by sports junkie »

I picked Tri Valley to win in the pickems contest. No surprise here ;-)

Return to “Football”