Southern Tornado Football 2009

Binary
JV Team

Re: Southern Tornado Football 2009

Post by Binary »

cg 22 wrote:
Chuck Taylor wrote:
tornado-frenzy11 wrote:We'll be good...

...in BASEBALL! That is the only sport that counts at Southern now!

Basketball is dying, football is still dead.

Basketball is not really dying,I know it seems like it because we let Trimble beat us both times. But Coach Koondog and Coach's wife called before the games and said he would lose his job if we won.So we didn't want to see him lose his job. We got some good hounds out of it a walker and a bluetick.

Well it looks like throwing those games got you another almost championship to boast about there CG. :lol:

hardhitter ll
Varsity

Post by hardhitter ll »

koondogger wrote:Do you suppose a trophy shop would make an "ALMOST TVC CHAMPS" banner? :lol:
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Just my thoughts guys!

If they will it can be hung on the Ravenswood bridge facing WV. That way when you go to Ravenswood you will read Almost Heaven, and when you come back you will read Almost Champs. :lol:

Purple Gold
Freshman Team

Post by Purple Gold »

Koondogger we were closer than you RETARD to winning the TVC. Its funny you crack on us and beat us twice but yet we had a much better record than yours. Do you teach at Trimble. I hope not.

wizard of oz.
Riding the Bench

Post by wizard of oz. »

isn't this about football

KC Java
Freshman Team

Post by KC Java »

Heard weightlifting has stopped since spring sports started. Any truth?

Scout for hire
Waterboy

Post by Scout for hire »

I would really like to see Southern turn things around. I will say, any coach who could go there and win consistantly could name his job after that. No one has ever been able to do that at Southern in football. But if they get better, it would make the whole league look better.

Howard Cosell
All Conference

Post by Howard Cosell »

GO TORNADOES! Cmon SHS fans keep these threads going so we dont have to hear about the green.

M0TIVAT0R
All Conference

Post by M0TIVAT0R »

HowardCosell wrote:GO TORNADOES! Cmon SHS fans keep these threads going so we dont have to hear about the green.

Does Southern play Green this year?

The Dog
Freshman Team

Post by The Dog »

Who cares about football? No one in Racine makes much of a fuss about it. They are too busy celebrating the basketball win against Eastern in the tournament. Much as I hate to say it, baseball is our only real bright spot in sports these days. I just keep looking back to when we dang near won the whole darn state in basketball. Those were the days.

whompascat
All Conference

Post by whompascat »

don't girls play basketball?

M0TIVAT0R
All Conference

Post by M0TIVAT0R »

The Dog wrote:Who cares about football? No one in Racine makes much of a fuss about it. They are too busy celebrating the basketball win against Eastern in the tournament. Much as I hate to say it, baseball is our only real bright spot in sports these days. I just keep looking back to when we dang near won the whole darn state in basketball. Those were the days.

Gonna have to agree with you dog. With no one from Southern but you posting maybe no one does care?

Return to “Football”