Ironton and Burg-40+ Years of Excellence--How?

Kentucky Trojan
SE

Re: Ironton and Burg-40+ Years of Excellence--How?

Post by Kentucky Trojan »

mustang_lvr wrote:
BlindWhiteHat wrote:Once again a certain poster has hijacked a legitimate thread and made it all about himself and his agendas. I guess now that Curt Clifford is gone at Portsmouth there has to be some other nonsense to clutter this board.
it is the name of his game
...as yours is being admitted to a group...

Kentucky Trojan
SE

Post by Kentucky Trojan »

Kentucky Trojan wrote:
mustang_lvr wrote:the Tigers have the Trojan's number
The Tigers had Clifford's number.

For 36 years, Clifford was on the sidelines.

12 as an assistant and 24 as head coach.

During this period of time, Ironton was 30-8 versus Portsmouth.

Since the rivalry currently stands at 56-54-8 in favor of Ironton, Clifford began his coaching at Portsmouth when Portsmouth held the rivalry advantage of 46-26-8.........WOW!
...thought that I would repost this...

mustang_lvr
SEOPS Hippo

Post by mustang_lvr »

doubleplay643 wrote:Not that this is exclusive to Ironton or Burg, but I think becoming prevalent in a lot of communities, and that is the practice of "red-shirting" kids. 19 year old seniors is pretty commonplace now. I know an 8th grader that will be 15 before end of school this year and seems to be alot of freshman with drivers licenses around. Seems every parent trying to get an edge for "little Johnny" and starting him/her in kindergarten when they are 6+ or waiting to middle school and holding them at 6th/7th grade years.
it is strange that a parent would hold their kid back to just play football. i have heard that schools do it but graduating at 19 seems strange.

Return to “Football”