week 10 (3-6) Ironton at (7-2) Raceland KY

Trojan_Pride
All Conference

Re: week 10 (3-6) Ironton at (7-2) Raceland KY

Post by Trojan_Pride »

LITTLE TIGER wrote:
cg-ironton fan wrote:simply to sum up ironton season #8 is a tailback not a QB and anyone that don't believe me go check the stats and yes ironton we need some1 that knows how to run a offense the play calling SUCKED and no its NOT execution (numerous 3rd and long run plays being called)

before any1 says bad officiating and yes it was it DID NOT have affect on the final score!!!

work these 2 issues out and yes next season ironton will go 8-2 9-1 keep the same stuff going and its another 3-7 , season

definetly HAMMER TIME

KUDOS TO VASS (he is not the problem)
coach Vass made the statement in the newspaper the line was getting beaten badly so we could not run the ball, so why not try some of the other "big" lineman that were on the sideline #52, #73 #76 i know #52 has played a lot his year & done well was he hurt or something

glad to see ya have keen eye for football little tiger !! when plan not working abort quickly and try something else !!

Game day
All State

Post by Game day »

I think Vass needs to find a coaching staff. Some coaches that are local to the area that understand Ironton football and that have coached at other programs. I watched the Raceland game and they did not have any idea what to run on offense. The total lack of control of the program is what bothers me. This is not just one game there were personnel fouls but every game this year. If Vass does not make a change then the team better wins some ball games next year and make a run in the playoffs. I still will say Vass was not the guy for the Ironton job. And that should should rest right on the AD because he new Vass lack good work habits from the start. That is why he did not keep the AD job was the lack of a good work habits.

dreamweaver
Varsity

Post by dreamweaver »

Ironton needs an overhaul from top to bottom.

local superstar
All State

Post by local superstar »

I agree

Gallipolis Blue Devil
Riding the Bench

Post by Gallipolis Blue Devil »

There is one head coaching job that has open up this week. He is now out looking for an open head coaching job in Lawerence county area now.

Return to “Football”