Week 4 (0-3) Ironton vs (3-0) Ashland KY

fbnut
SEOP

Re: Week 4 (0-3) Ironton vs (3-0) Ashland KY

Post by fbnut »

FalconFan wrote:Again, why they went away from Young when he started with 4 carries for about 40 yards baffles me. Even the Ashland announcers were saying to stick with him. Could've been a lot closer even without #22.
If you watch Ironton play you'll see he is a very good football player but he not going to carry the ball that much and be able to man the middle backer position.

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

wobycat wrote:Regardless if he was cleared to play, if he shows signs of injury, you bench him on precaution or the fact he's a baby. Either way he shouldn't have played. Obviously he was a non factor in the game on or off the field.
An injury and playing with pain can be 2 totally different things.

Big Red Hat
Waterboy

Post by Big Red Hat »

what kind of offense is ironton running this year? same ole wing T?

Trojan_Pride
All Conference

Post by Trojan_Pride »

Half Slice wrote:In regard to playing Paladino who was "visibly hurting." Ironton has two athletic trainers as well as a physician on the sidelines. Coaches have medical personnel at their disposal to help make informed decisions CG. You are making statements that are unfounded. Surely you aren't questioning decisions made by trained professionals in the medical field. The athlete in question has removed himself from the lineup many times this season. If he was in fact that hurt he could have not returned to the lineup as demonstrated in past games.
half slice the head coach is in charge (well with ironton I wonder)

if 22 is aloud to go in and out AS HE PLEASES there is a even more severe problem in ironton LOL

a head coach job knowing kid hurt from before at 1st clue of pain the COACH should go talk to him, the second sign of pain / discomfort your done your going to a doctor PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!

look to see ironton on fox news or cnn had there been a serious injury

that would have been played showing 15-20 signs of something not right
Last edited by Trojan_Pride on Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Trojan_Pride
All Conference

Post by Trojan_Pride »

Badboy wrote:
whitwell wrote:First off I'm not your pal and second I haven't defended anyone. I have heard some things about this situation, I'll leave it at that. Now, answer my questions, did you play football for Ironton, CG, or not at all? And are you going to the coach and tell him how you feel?
He isn't going to answer you. I would assume that he has never played football about jr high levels and no, he probably doesn't have the Cahoonas to go say something to someone's face. The anonymous message board seems to be the best playing field for him.

The sad fact is, nobody will ever live up to Bob Lutz. Even with a fair shake, many people in Ironton still expect unrealistic things to happen. Ironton is going to be a tough program to turn around because of that.

I would bet if Lutz kept this kid in the game, everyone woould be bragging about how tough Lutz players are on the field.

Very sad situation.
looks like your in bed with this circus, but I have a little more knowledge than u do there badboy

Trojan_Pride
All Conference

Post by Trojan_Pride »

game day wrote:Well how is the coaching staff working for you now!! :lol:

why was the last coaching staff ran off???? I know what I heard but I will not post it here but if someone wants to elaborate I would love to know

Trojan_Pride
All Conference

Post by Trojan_Pride »

Half Slice wrote:In regard to playing Paladino who was "visibly hurting." Ironton has two athletic trainers as well as a physician on the sidelines. Coaches have medical personnel at their disposal to help make informed decisions CG. You are making statements that are unfounded. Surely you aren't questioning decisions made by trained professionals in the medical field. The athlete in question has removed himself from the lineup many times this season. If he was in fact that hurt he could have not returned to the lineup as demonstrated in past games.

I know the trainers names , but would u care to share the doctors name ????? I just want to be sure I never make a appointment with him
thanks

whitwell
Waterboy

Post by whitwell »

looks like your in bed with this circus, but I have a little more knowledge than u do there badboy

LMAO! Is that the best you've got? I've seen your knowledge posted here...lol.

Did you play at Ironton, CG, or pee wee?

Did you call or look Vass up? You were sure running yer mouth last night.

You amuse the hell outta me there armchair.

Trojan_Pride
All Conference

Post by Trojan_Pride »

whitwell wrote:looks like your in bed with this circus, but I have a little more knowledge than u do there badboy

LMAO! Is that the best you've got? I've seen your knowledge posted here...lol.

Did you play at Ironton, CG, or pee wee?

Did you call or look Vass up? You were sure running yer mouth last night.

You amuse the hell outta me there armchair.
the school board job is to protect the students dude let them deal with it if there ok with then so be

but I got news for you had he got hurt a TAPE would been produced showing him 10-20 times showing pain / discomfort

people like u laugh at the 2 incidents where 2 kids assaulted official , and other kid gave 10 stitches by hitting another in head with helment!!!

where is Donald trump when he is needed the most ??????? LOL

NOW is their GOLDEN opportunity to DISMANTLE this crew!!!!!!!!!!!!! (funny part is its all on tape ) it is 2015 everything on tape LOL

whitwell
Waterboy

Post by whitwell »

people like u laugh at the 2 incidents where 2 kids assaulted official , and other kid gave 10 stitches by hitting another in head with helment!!!

Where do you come off with this garbage? You are a hoot. You said someone should be slapped in the face last night and I take it you meant the coach. Boy you sure get yer panties in a wad. Are you a kid or an adult? You post like some kid.

You didn't play football did ya? And you don't have the cajones to confront the coach with your accusations either. LMAO @ you.

Trojan_Pride
All Conference

Post by Trojan_Pride »

whitwell wrote:people like u laugh at the 2 incidents where 2 kids assaulted official , and other kid gave 10 stitches by hitting another in head with helment!!!

Where do you come off with this garbage? You are a hoot. You said someone should be slapped in the face last night and I take it you meant the coach. Boy you sure get yer panties in a wad. Are you a kid or an adult? You post like some kid.

You didn't play football did ya? And you don't have the cajones to confront the coach with your accusations either. LMAO @ you.
the video speaks for itself!!!!!

I don't confront uncles, brothers , cousins or whatever 1 against how many u got ????????? LOL

Im only pointing something out that is in best interest of ironton city schools!! ( not sure if they have insurance policy's of what could have happened) LOL

and by the way this has hit facebook now (not the incident last night) but how the current staff MUST GO and ive seen atleast 7-8 say it and 0 saying keep them LOL

if they stay tiger roster next year will be 20's in kids

whitwell
Waterboy

Post by whitwell »

I'm not kin to anyone on the coaching staff if that's what you are implying. There is more to this than you think you know. Anyway, why did this kid even dress if he was unable to play?

"people like u laugh at the 2 incidents where 2 kids assaulted official , and other kid gave 10 stitches by hitting another in head with helment!!!"

You said this about me, yet you say someone should be slapped in the face over this?
You're not man enough to do it yourself so sssh about it.

Let's see if the kid can play and help the team out this week, they sure need him.

zebra77
Varsity

Post by zebra77 »

Has anyone but me noticed that when the games get tough this kid seems to get hurt, sounds like lack of heart if you ask me, this is the result of mollycoddling these players, just my honest take on the situation.

Trojan_Pride
All Conference

Post by Trojan_Pride »

whitwell wrote:I'm not kin to anyone on the coaching staff if that's what you are implying. There is more to this than you think you know. Anyway, why did this kid even dress if he was unable to play?

"people like u laugh at the 2 incidents where 2 kids assaulted official , and other kid gave 10 stitches by hitting another in head with helment!!!"

You said this about me, yet you say someone should be slapped in the face over this?
You're not man enough to do it yourself so sssh about it.

Let's see if the kid can play and help the team out this week, they sure need him.

whos the head coach ???????????????

why did this kid even dress if he was unable to play?

your saying its up to the kid ?????????????????????? are you out of your mind ??????????????

zebra may be onto something up there with his statement

zebra77
Varsity

Post by zebra77 »

The last staff prior to this one retired you moron, you don't know as much as you claim too!

zebra77
Varsity

Post by zebra77 »

Haven't heard how the kid was hurt, was he checked into hospital and having tests run to find out the problem? You're not a superstar until you prove it between the chalk lines, don't believe everything that people blow up your backside.

Trojan_Pride
All Conference

Post by Trojan_Pride »

zebra77 wrote:The last staff prior to this one retired you moron, you don't know as much as you claim too!
wasn't the last staff p west folks ????? some1 told me they ran them off (I have no clue, I just know the reason they told me I have no clue if true or not)

zebra77
Varsity

Post by zebra77 »

The staff before this one was Bob Lutz and crew, like I said know what you're stating before you state it.

Trojan_Pride
All Conference

Post by Trojan_Pride »

zebra77 wrote:The staff before this one was Bob Lutz and crew, like I said know what you're stating before you state it.
im talking about the triplett crew why was that crew ran off ???????

I seen a post somewhere saying that about them

courier
All Conference

Post by courier »

Just curious... What standards are being used to evaluate football talent? Size and quickness doesn't necessarily equate to football talent.....lack of quality leadership is as devastating as anything else in a program. If the team is as talented as we've been reading about since January then at some point those leaders need to whip the locker room into shape.

Return to “Football”