Trimble 34 - 6 Worthington Christian

dilligaf
S

Re: Trimble 34 - 6 Worthington Christian

Post by dilligaf »

mattash wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:08 am
Enforcer wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:11 am except for tthe 22 fumbles,, we scored every time we had the ball, slow night for thee punter, the Big City boys couldnt handle the Small Town Boys

Got to feel for the trimble punter lol

I heard he was being looked at but has not had the opportunity to showcase his skill
lmao

Prime Time
All State

Post by Prime Time »

Trimble is the best around this year as always. Go Cats!

SportsFan101
Freshman Team

Post by SportsFan101 »

LICKING COUNTY FAN wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:13 am I am shocked this one was this close.
Gotta say i am enjoying reading about the sensational season Trimble is having.
Hopefully those players do not get bored before the playoffs.
Really wasn’t close. Very easily could have been a 48-6 type score. Cats had 0 punts. Scored every possession except the two fumbles in the first half- one at the goal line and the other on the 15. All other possessions were TDS. WC is an impressive team though, some tough kids and very good athletes.

eagle25
JV Team

Post by eagle25 »

BeastOfTheSoutheast wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:34 am
mattash wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:36 am let the backups play D now, done gave up points so it don't matter
Hate to say, but I agree with you boss. Shutouts look great, but get these younger kids some reps when there’s a running clock so they are prepared for next year. Don’t get me wrong, I was hoping for a shutout season as well. Lol.
No, don't play the backups. Keep those starters in boys and collect your shutouts. Then next year when those players who didn't get in the game face the Eagles they'll get introduced to varsity football in a hard way. :mrgreen:

BeastOfTheSoutheast
JV Team

Post by BeastOfTheSoutheast »

eagle25 wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:49 pm
mattash wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:36 am let the backups play D now, done gave up points so it don't matter
Hate to say, but I agree with you boss. Shutouts look great, but get these younger kids some reps when there’s a running clock so they are prepared for next year. Don’t get me wrong, I was hoping for a shutout season as well. Lol.
No, don't play the backups. Keep those starters in boys and collect your shutouts. Then next year when those players who didn't get in the game face the Eagles they'll get introduced to varsity football in a hard way. :mrgreen:
Ohh here we go. When are you guys going to that so called “new and improved league” so we can stop wasting our time toying with yans and fill your spot with a real team?

Statistics Are Like Bikinis...They Show A Lot, But Not Everything.
eagle25
JV Team

Post by eagle25 »

BeastOfTheSoutheast wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:24 pm

Ohh here we go. When are you guys going to that so called “new and improved league” so we can stop wasting our time toying with yans and fill your spot with a real team?
You would love for us to be out next year so you don't have to play us. Sorry, it won't be until the following year. So, good luck next season. I have to say I like the players, coaches and most of the fans from Trimble. They're good people. But guys like you, bragging on here all the time give them a black eye. I'm sure you'll be nowhere to be found after the game next year though. :mrgreen:

BeastOfTheSoutheast
JV Team

Post by BeastOfTheSoutheast »

eagle25 wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:27 am

You would love for us to be out next year so you don't have to play us. Sorry, it won't be until the following year. So, good luck next season. I have to say I like the players, coaches and most of the fans from Trimble. They're good people. But guys like you, bragging on here all the time give them a black eye. I'm sure you'll be nowhere to be found after the game next year though. :mrgreen:
And cry babies like you ruin the “physical” aspect that the Eagles live by. Their kids looked tough on the football field, you on the other hand...ehhhh not so much.

Statistics Are Like Bikinis...They Show A Lot, But Not Everything.
thetitanic
Riding the Bench

Post by thetitanic »

eagle25 wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:27 am

^this mf is a clown lol

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

I have to admit after seeing Worthington Christian last week, that they are better than I gave I thought they were.

Return to “Football”