Playoffs:D2 #6 Tri-Valley (9-1) @ #3 Logan (9-1)

Orestes
S

Post by Orestes »

Philos_Finest wrote:I knew they would win, i voted for them. But if i would have posted that, I would have gotten slammed. Oh well, Good Luck Scotties, You already made the MVL proud.

I doubt you knew since TV was a 4th down/last minute lob from being defeated. That was a great game.

Btw, the Cavs fan above is embarrassing. I'm not even a fan of either team and couldn't care any less about Chillicothe but wow.

Cameron West = D1 football material. I just wish the guy was 6'2", so it would be a no doubter for the scouts.

mvlnewlex
All Conference

Post by mvlnewlex »

The rest of Southeastern Ohio is learning what we in MVL country have known for a couple of years now. Cam West is an amazing athlete. And this Tri Valley team is a great football team that people will remember many years from now.

The best team Tri Valley has ever had. And one of the best teams in MVL history.

That was a GREAT GAME. I am glad I was there. Logan people, I know you fell short. But you have a LOT to be proud of. You guys had one heck of a football team. I know it would have been better to turn off the lights over the old stadium with a W. But the 8 or 9 thousand fans in attendance and the ghosts of Logan Football past all witnessed a Logan team play hard and leave it all out on the field. That is what Logan football is all about. That is a great tradition.

How about the turn out ! Saw all the jackets there. People from New Lex, Sheridan, Gallipolis, Nelsonville, Alexander, Crooksville, Meigs, Vinton County, Jackson, Athens. Talked to a couple of people from Lancaster High School. Saw a Marietta jacket.

JMoney
Riding the Bench

Post by JMoney »

sportsjunkie..you seem thrilled that logan lost

ironton was thrashed by logan get over it...if it helps you sleep at night then keep posting stupid crap.

Logan played their hearts out
best of luck to T.V. and Cam West is a great QB

no shame in this season at all
won yet another league championship....i expect two more the next two years

JMoney
Riding the Bench

Post by JMoney »

cavalierfan95 wrote:so much for logan,you couldnt get past the first round.

the mighty logan chiefs loose to tri valley.

finaly,put to rest. the frakin chiefs!

next season,you boys come to chilli. and oh yeah, this time it counts

good job tri valley.thank you for showing everyone that logan isnt the best team in the seoal.

see you next year.

isn't the best team in the seoal??....league champs for four years and counting ring a bell??

and chilli next year...oh no..watch out..our teams going to be just as good as it was this year....we're real scared of the cavs that logan and a few other teams owned this year ;-)

PurplePeopleEater
Waterboy

Post by PurplePeopleEater »

Cavalierfan,

way to show no class, and also very little intelligence all at the same time.

Good season Chiefs!

Cam West is one heck of an athlete. He alone took control of this game, and he did what needed to be done. If Logan made a big play, Cam and his Scotties awnserd right back with one of there own. Great game to both teams.

Good Job to all Logan Seniors. You guys all played your hearts out. I stuck around and watched those boys make there final walk across the field. I even saw a few didnt have shoes on. Its been fun watching you guys play all these years.

Best of Luck to the Scotties!!

R.I.P. BillSauerField
Riding the Bench

Post by R.I.P. BillSauerField »

Cam West is amazing. No question he's Gridiron Glory POW.

Good luck Scotties

And good job Chiefs!

Runner
SEO

Post by Runner »

No surprise here in this one. Tri Valley learned from last week what they could not do.

I had to listen to the game from home tonight. It really was interesting to say the least. Niether team wanted to be out done.

Cam West can no doubt move the ball. Regardless if he runs or if he throws. He is just so versatile. By the time you realize what he is doing....its too late.

Congrats to the DAWGS and their fans!

ghostwriter
Varsity

Post by ghostwriter »

No surprise here....As I stated earlier "One and Out"....

Basketball will be here before you know it!!!! :lol: :lol:

14DaltonAve
Waterboy

Post by 14DaltonAve »

Congrats to the Chiefs on a great season. Last night was an awesome game to watch. Sucks to lose such a close one but WOW it was a good game!

Cavfan- what's a "frakin"? Get over your CE and congrat the "Best team" in the SEOAL. You start you bulleting board material a year ahead?

You people that called the "One and Out" should be on sportscenter for your insightfulness. :lol:
Somebody get Sports Junkie a cookie- he picked TV in this game!!!!!

TV - congratulations on one heck of a game. Get it done next week also. I hope to be watching Cam West on Saturdays next year!!

2old
All Conference

Post by 2old »

congrats to the Chiefs on a great season. Great job seniors and great leadership.

Congrats to TV. Cam West may grab a few headlines but the line created seams and those receivers held onto the ball.

GAHS7462
All Conference

Post by GAHS7462 »

cavfan a little harsh aren't we.

John 3:16
4 HORSEMEN
JV Team

Post by 4 HORSEMEN »

Just to re-state what everyone else here has said.... Cam West was DEFINATELY the difference in this game.

He had over 400 yds in total offense and showed that he was a multi-dimensional talent with the ability to run and throw.

I have heard about the kid, but this was my first chance to see him (he did NOT disapoint)

Good luck to Tri-Valley the rest of the way ;-)

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

Great post 4horseman. No doubt Cam was the "the difference" in this football game.

Hats off to TV, as good as Cam West is, they are not a "one man team." They are solid up front (not overwhelming, just solid), and it's obvious why their defensive numbers are so impressive......the other team never has the ball! They do a great job of controlling the football!

Tremendous football game with both teams playing extremely hard. The bottom line was that the Logan defense couldn't get a stop all night. The few they did get, penalties/mistakes on the offensive possession really hurt the Chiefs.

To the Logan Seniors, it's been a pleasure watching you all for the last 6 or 7 years. I've seen you all play all the way up through, but especially the last 3 years have been outstanding. 25-7 over the last 3 years and 19-0 in the SEOAL is pretty outstanding.

You can see the "Chieftain Eny" that YOU created FLOWING on this message board. Every team in this league is GLAD to see you lose because they know that THEY couldn't beat you themselves. That's the ultimate compliment. Be proud of the jealousy YOU created!

Great leadership all season from Mr. Potter, Lukey, Kiss, Frye-Daddy, Mikey, Seth, Bapsty, Eggs, Waugh, Frase, Chamberlain, and Skaggs. You guys have done a terrific job.

Hold your heads high, despite the outcome, that was one of the best football games I've ever seen on the hilltop.

R.I.P. BillSauerField
Riding the Bench

Post by R.I.P. BillSauerField »

Thanks Locos.

Yea you might have to change your "Top 10 Best Games".

osu*me
Riding the Bench

Post by osu*me »

what a great game. congrats to TV. I also have had the pleasure of watching these seniors play the last, well, pretty much sense flag and tomahawks.

I am so proud of you boys. Way to leave it all on the field. Mark, LUke, Jonny B, Mike, Seth, Kiss, Frye, any i'm forgetting sorry, GREAT SENIOR YEAR....the last three years really have been pretty impressive.

Special thanks to Michael and Patrick Angle. You are MY boys. The TD pass from Angle to Angle just about made me cry. You know who was watchin'. And also Mason Mays, great game. Representin'.

chilltown
JV Team

Post by chilltown »

Congrats to Logan on a Great season . I'm kinda shocked , TV must have a great team . Logan D was outstanding all year. Good Luck Seniors!!!

Lamont Cranston
Freshman Team

Post by Lamont Cranston »

Excellent game last night... too bad someone had to lose. The West kid from TV is the real deal. From one spectator's point of view, he was so difficult to read on his runs, because apparently up front TV just zone blocks you and lets him pick his holes. Other than the QB sneak, don't know if any of his runs were to a designated hole... takes a special player to read the blocks of 5 or 6 of his guys then make a decision. On their final score, you could really tell they thought it was a big advantage having their taller #2 one on one to the outside... the two attempts before the TD were not even close to being complete, but poorly thrown. The final one was simply a jump ball... taller guy wins. Good luck to TV, and congrats to the Logan seniors on maintaining an excellent football tradition.

Calling it like it is...
LoganD14Life
Freshman Team

Post by LoganD14Life »

GONGRATZ to tri valley.
they deserved it last night.
they were CLUTCH on 4th down.
this feels like the worst way to end the career.
Underclassmen, you dont want to end like this, you want to be better, work hard,
get strong, get fast.

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

Congrats to TV.

Really shocked on this game. But pfloyds post on ball possession said it all. That was the game. That and a 4th down desparation pass.

But, another excellent season. SEOAL champs again and into the playoffs. Outstsanding job !! :-D

Have gun, will travel
loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

Lamont -

Great point. You don't see a ton of Zone Blocking at the HS level, and that makes it very hard to prepare for. It's obvious why Tri-Valley could do the things they did.

They have a great team, I wish them the best of luck next week against Louisville!

Return to “Football”