5%
Alexander
6%

Total votes: 81

spartans_fan
Varsity

Re: 2016 TVC Ohio Predictions

Post by spartans_fan »

As a Spartans_Fan, I am ready to hit someone. Coach Penrod is a leader of men. The Spartans are lucky to have him lead their program. I hope everyone stays focused and continues to build for the future.

Go Alex!

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

spartans_fan wrote:As a Spartans_Fan, I am ready to hit someone. Coach Penrod is a leader of men. The Spartans are lucky to have him lead their program. I hope everyone stays focused and continues to build for the future.

Go Alex!
Penrod will have a little more work to do this year but it shouldn't become a problem. Going to be more than one A in Athens county for sometime.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
ShoeHorn
JV Team

Post by ShoeHorn »

Penrod will have a little more work to do this year but it shouldn't become a problem. Going to be more than one A in Athens county for sometime.[/quote]

Very good coach but the cupboard is bare.

Wellston Ironman
Freshman Team

Post by Wellston Ironman »

Some of those moms that ran off the old coach were in my store the other day. man have they gotten big in the last year. Is there a way to make cellulite go straight to your hips? Seems like they have. perfected it.........

Back to my prediction.

Athens
Nelsonville
River Valley
Meigs
Alexander
Wellston
Vinton County

The BEST thing about people from Wellston is that they have JACKSON on their license plates!
thebarlowbandit
All State

Post by thebarlowbandit »

Raider6309 wrote:Logan will always say Athens broke the super best friends contract that they signed a long time ago even tho every team has been looking for new conferences long before Athens left

What drugs you taking? Athens did break that contract, and the funny thing is by breaking that deal Athens missed the chance to rub Logan's nose in the dirt. Picking them back up now is funny, as on paper Logan has extended its domination, it's almost as impressive as the beating we've given the puppies in basketball.

thebarlowbandit
All State

Post by thebarlowbandit »

93Bulldog wrote:Athens could meet Jackson in the playoffs this year, feel free to try and name the score. ;)

Athens would have to make the playoffs first. Didn't these kids play as freshmen, if I remember right I read it was 50+ at halftime.

Dandy Don
All Conference

Post by Dandy Don »

Who gives a rat's a$$ who broke what contract 10 years ago, strap em up and play, geez why do we re-live that whole series of events every thread.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Yeah. Go find a league and leave the TVC alone :lol:

vctransplant
All Conference

Post by vctransplant »

[quote="Wellston Ironman"]Some of those moms that ran off the old coach were in my store the other day. man have they gotten big in the last year. Is there a way to make cellulite go straight to your hips? Seems like they have. perfected it.........

Back to my prediction.

Athens
Nelsonville
River Valley
Meigs
Alexander
Wellston
Vinton County

Prepare to eat crow.

buckfan2016
Waterboy

Re: TVC Ohio 2016

Post by buckfan2016 »

1. Nelsonville-York adds more paint on the wall
2. Meigs
3. Athens
4. Vinton County
5. River Valley
6. Wellston
7. Alexander

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Ohio will not be as balanced as last year. I see the winner between Athens and Meigs taking the league. I wouldn't be surprised to see Nelson/York to throw a wrench into the Ohio.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
hawkeyepierce
S

Post by hawkeyepierce »

I'm just not getting why there are posters on the Nelsonville-York bandwagon this early. They were 1-9 last year, with everyone coming back. Do the brown and orange crowd have that much faith in Coach Richards? If so, unrealized expectations are extremely painful.

MeyerSpread
JV Team

Post by MeyerSpread »

hawkeyepierce wrote:I'm just not getting why there are posters on the Nelsonville-York bandwagon this early. They were 1-9 last year, with everyone coming back. Do the brown and orange crowd have that much faith in Coach Richards? If so, unrealized expectations are extremely painful.
Think wayyyyy back into time... When there was no turmoil in Buckeyeland and everyone was healthy and Nelsonville-York was 1-0 and had just beat Trimble... That's why people believe in the Buckeyes... The talent is there... DO YOU REALLY THINK LAST YEARS TEAM WAS A 1-9 CALIBER TEAM? It's not Coach Richards as much as the kids who have grown up in this great program who refuse to let one season define them that the fans are putting their faith into.

I'd just like to point out I am not a N-Y fan but I did not think any team separated themselves so far last year to think that NY has NO CHANCE this year.

in 2014 (a lot of sophomores who will be Seniors) went 7-3, made the playoffs (7-4), and only lost to Athens (Burrows Senior Year) in the TVC Ohio.

It's not crazy to think N-Y could win it.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

hawkeyepierce wrote:I'm just not getting why there are posters on the Nelsonville-York bandwagon this early. They were 1-9 last year, with everyone coming back. Do the brown and orange crowd have that much faith in Coach Richards? If so, unrealized expectations are extremely painful.
They weren't 1-9 because of lack of talent.
These kids are proven winners and have a huge chip on their shoulders. 6-7 wins is very very possible with these kids.
Our boys are looking to put some paint on the wall!

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
hawkeyepierce
S

Post by hawkeyepierce »

I am not saying that they can't win it...I am just being a little cautious. I guess I am in a "wait-and-see" mindset when it comes to the Buckeyes. Do I think they can be much improved, absolutely. I think the Buckeyes can and Vikings will surprise football fans this season.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

NY went 1-9 because the schedule was too tough

Pitstop Billy
Freshman Team

Post by Pitstop Billy »

That was last year. This bunch is highly motivated and really talented. Only one coach would have been a better hire than Dusty.

Jim Ryan
JV Team

Post by Jim Ryan »

Pitstop Billy wrote:That was last year. This bunch is highly motivated and really talented. Only one coach would have been a better hire than Dusty.
Watching some of last years Trimble game and "Dusty" looked slow on film. :mrgreen:

The Butcher
Waterboy

Post by The Butcher »

Back when Russell got his haircuts in Racine I knew his coaching was special. This thing is gonna get ugly for other teams. i would hate to be Meigs after the way they embarrassed the buckeyes the last few years.

If we haven't heard a rumor by noon, we start one!
NoReply69
Waterboy

Post by NoReply69 »

Bird Dog wrote:How would a D2 Logan or D3 Athens schedule up 4 divisions?
Unless the staff at Logan can do something about team speed I would recommend scheduling way down.

Return to “Football”