SOC2: West 6-0 @ Minford 5-1

Who wins?

Total votes: 0

KVDW
SE

Re: SOC2: West 6-0 @ Minford 5-1

Post by KVDW »

PARALYZER wrote:wow... reading all of this garbage about fishing trips and who is taking who out on dates has really killed this topic. I guess everyone has said what they have to say about it and have nothing else to talk about. Can't wait to see who talks the loudest on the field friday night.
really. Paralyzer ?

i just read all 5 pages of this thread....again... and here is mostly all the insights, observations and strategies i have garnered so far:

"west pounds minford"

"west by 42-14"

"the key is stopping Pendalton"

"west hasn't played anyone"

"minford wins by 2 TDs"

"west has a lot to prove"

"minford has a lot to prove"

"minford beat oak hill"

"wheelersburg pounded minford"

"our guys are bigger and meaner than your guys"

"our guys are meaner and faster than your guys"

"How is Piketon fare against Minford and how is Westfall doing? LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL"

" I would say Minford has gotten alot of practice at this underdog role throughout the years."

" west is way to slow and weak for minford"

etc.

etc.

and last but not least....(from Paralyzer)... "Can't wait to see who talks the loudest on the field friday night."

now, you have to admit that that is some exciting and informative stuff right there. FIVE pages of it no less.

talk about boring and redundant... :roll: :122248 ..... h3ll, if SOMEBODY didn't interject a little humor somewhere along the way, people like my "butt buddy", BR, would go more nuts than he already is from reading the same old drivel week after week, post after post.

same sh*t different day !!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

TrojanXplosion
S

Post by TrojanXplosion »

Minford beats West and then West beats the Burg. I keep forgetting about Valley also. All these teams are good, now they get to beat each other up.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

At least fishing is exciting. And KVDW, there are not enough smallies in the Ohio River to go chasing. Much better going after some channel cats, sauger or hybrids.

Uncle C
Riding the Bench

Post by Uncle C »

Wheelersburg wins out , Minford wins out and plays each other in playoffs like they did in 2008. Just a big guess.

Falcons can win this one, if they want to play football.

Falcons 21-14

DIDO
Freshman Team

Post by DIDO »

Good luck West and hope both teams stay injury free.

Boonedawg
S

Post by Boonedawg »

29-7 west

zebra77
Varsity

Post by zebra77 »

Game of the week in Southern Ohio.

fan4sure
Freshman Team

Post by fan4sure »

uncle c will c how wrong he is WEST by 4TDs

fan4sure
Freshman Team

Post by fan4sure »

Hey all u WEST haters, WEST goes 10 and 0

fan4sure
Freshman Team

Post by fan4sure »

Talk all u want WEST is BEST this year!!!!!! 10 and 0

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

hahahahahaha fan4sure you are soooooo intelligent..... enough said....

Uncle C
Riding the Bench

Post by Uncle C »

I didnt say I hated West, I just cant stand them....haha :122246 :122246 :122246

After Minford gets done, Valley then Wheelersburg will finish them off. West wont even makes the playoffs.

westsidelarry
Waterboy

Post by westsidelarry »

west 41 minford 13

sadie74
Waterboy

Post by sadie74 »

I was at last years game and i hope that WEST remembers it well and kicks Minfords butt royally. I hope the var players are left in most of the game regardless of the score. Yes I really dont like Minfords school system at all. I like Burg more than Minford, coming from a Sider that says alot. GO WEST SIDERS beat minford falcons. WEST IS BEST!!!!!!

bigwest
Waterboy

Post by bigwest »

WEST enough said :twisted:

d-5
SEOPS HOF

Post by d-5 »

sadie74 wrote:I was at last years game and i hope that WEST remembers it well and kicks Minfords butt royally. I hope the var players are left in most of the game regardless of the score. Yes I really dont like Minfords school system at all. I like Burg more than Minford, coming from a Sider that says alot. GO WEST SIDERS beat minford falcons. WEST IS BEST!!!!!!
Thats cause you love your middle school PE teacher :-D

bad breath
Riding the Bench

Post by bad breath »

It will be a tie and everyone will go home in a pissed off mood. Riots will occur on the turnpike and the National Guard will be deployed to Minford. All Hell is about to break loose tomorrow night. Dive for cover.

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

^^^^^^^^ hahahahaha i think im safer on the side of the world im on now....

seasick80
All State

Post by seasick80 »

Had to listen to the Pirate/Falcon game on the radio last friday. Am not sure what Minford does on offense by listening to the radio. Are they pushing their speed to the outside or are they trying misdirection/just gut plays? I couldnt get a read on them. They obviously played hard on offense vs OH cause slone isnt that much an impact player on D as he is on O for OH. And Minford moved the ball. They couldnt get a yard without Burg being on them constantly. Did they play their game as usual against Burg and Burg was just a better match that week? Last year Oesch was a scrambler out of the SG and he wreaked havoc. What is Minford doing this year with Buetcher (sp)? They beat some good teams in Wellston and meigs. Cant get a finger on the Minford offense. Ive heard all the stuff about the o and d line of burg being dominate, but something had to give to be beat down. Its not like the Falcons havent played a decent sked. I think Minford comes out and plays FOOTBALL friday night! Its a gut feeling. I dont know if they will win, but West doesnt have the Swords/Pendleton/? lol they had 2 yrs ago at minford. I cant remember the 3rd good back they had. Im Getting old!! This could really be a close game IMO! Of course West is running and gunning with who they have. Its been really successful. I havent seen them run that shotgun like bryson Williams and Swords did so well. They havent had to. Good oline and nasty defense. I think Minford will play well. They are at home and 2 yrs ago all they needed was Oesch to throw a couple passes to the inside of the receiver in the endzone to make it a different outcome, late in the game, just didnt happen. Good luck to all those young men and have an injury free game. Game of the week in southern OHIO!

4thgoal
SEOPS

Post by 4thgoal »

demaniac1 wrote:Had to listen to the Pirate/Falcon game on the radio last friday. Am not sure what Minford does on offense by listening to the radio. Are they pushing their speed to the outside or are they trying misdirection/just gut plays? I couldnt get a read on them.
They were trying some plays to the outside and some misdirection, but Burg's defense was smashing their o-line and was hitting everyone before the play could even develop.

Return to “Football”