Week 9 (5-3) Ironton @ (7-1) Oak Hill

Who wins?

Total votes: 0

tigerfan98
Freshman Team

Re: Week 9 (5-3) Ironton @ (7-1) Oak Hill

Post by tigerfan98 »

Good win Tigers. Proved Ironton is a good team with a hard schedule. The secondary was fooled a few times. Oak Hill rushed to the line and disguised their sets 3 wide 2 wide motion. Ironton has been mauled by the run. Johnson Central, Hartley, and Watterson all ran for several hundred yards. If the defense stops the run then most high school teams cant pass consistently. I would take good run defense over pass defense any season. Oak Hill only managed 41 yards rushing if you minus 13 from Haislops sacks. Haislop passed for 182 but 2 ints. Ironton was flagged for 100 yards worth a penalties.

nutronron2012
All State

Post by nutronron2012 »

R0Y MUNSON wrote:I was on pins and needles the entire game. I just knew the mighty Oaks were goin to come back against Ironton and its amzing schedule.
LOL......You're so FUNNY :aaaaa8

Tiger Lady
SE

Post by Tiger Lady »

R0Y MUNSON wrote:I was on pins and needles the entire game. I just knew the mighty Oaks were goin to come back against Ironton and its amzing schedule.
grate post roy.....i luv it...........not kwite as funny as some of yuur prior posts but still rather humorous.......

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

R0Y MUNSON wrote:
Tiger Lady wrote:
grate post roy.....i luv it...........not kwite as funny as some of yuur prior posts but still rather humorous.......

I am here to talk football Tur I mean Tiger Lady.
that is Turk , not Tur.....but Turk.......and as far as being here to talk football, feed that sh!t to someone else,,,,,,you are here to start sh1t and keep the pot stirred........u bullhs!t your friends and I'll bullsh!t mine, but let's not bullsh!t each other....

and that comment comes from Leo Byrd and Charley Hustle as well as Tiger Lady.........

Turk

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

R0Y MUNSON wrote:I know it is Turk and not Tur, guess you missed what I was doing there. I want to talk football, if you want to keep up your unfounded attacks on me go right ahead.

as far as being here to talk football, feed that sh!t to someone else,,,,,,you are here to start sh1t and keep the pot stirred........u bullhs!t your friends and I'll bullsh!t mine, but let's not bullsh!t each other....

and that comment comes from Leo Byrd and Charley Hustle as well as Tiger Lady.........

Turk

starbase_318
Varsity

Post by starbase_318 »

Don't let up on this character, sarge!! :mrgreen:

starbase_318
Varsity

Post by starbase_318 »

R0Y MUNSON wrote:Sarge can not hang with R0Y MUNSON. :122249

I wouldn't bet on that if I were you! 8)

starbase_318
Varsity

Post by starbase_318 »

I guess you like betting on losers? :mrgreen:

starbase_318
Varsity

Post by starbase_318 »

R0Y MUNSON wrote:I would never bet on you.
You are consistent if nothing else...Keep betting on the losers... 8)

starbase_318
Varsity

Post by starbase_318 »

Have a good evening, Roy...Duty calls!!

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

R0Y MUNSON wrote:Sarge can not hang with R0Y MUNSON. :122249

only fellas sarge cannot keep up with on this site are Big Orange and Kvdw.....isnt that right Ronald....... :lol: :lol:

Roy Munson is trivia......easy to keep up with unless Roy is related to Orange and Kvdw and a few other names on here.....

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

roy..........

as far as being here to talk football, feed that sh!t to someone else,,,,,,you are here to start sh1t and keep the pot stirred........u bullhs!t your friends and I'll bullsh!t mine, but let's not bullsh!t each other....

chubby buddy......why drag tigerbait into this .......he is harmless as u r.......

sooner or later Ozzie will delete all this bs as he promised to police the threads........he is the only moderator with balls to step in when necessary............

oops, shouldnt say things like that.......Orange dumped Leo Byrd for a month when he questioned the conads of a moderator........

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

R0Y MUNSON wrote:
Turk

My first post was about football and you guys started on me.

I was referring to your other chubby buddy that use to post on here.

I hope he does delete all the bs post but leaves the ones thay I tried to talk football.

Orange should give quite a few more a month off for crying over the moderation.

you guys is plural......it was me that started on you...

I dont have any other chubby buddies other than bait........ :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Railroadn
JV Team

Post by Railroadn »

Great job by irontons athletic director to schedule the weakest team ironton will play all year before going into the playoffs.

Railroadn
JV Team

Post by Railroadn »

Oaks were an easy win with no chance of ironton injures. Tigers actually ended up with 2 weeks of rest before playoffs.great strategy by irontons athletic dept.

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

R0Y MUNSON wrote:Believe it or not there are other people on here Turk, so plural works about what I was talking about.

You know which chubby buddy I am talking about. :122249
u act like i know u........i dont know u..........chubby buddy, i dont have a clue........

juke boxer
JV Team

Post by juke boxer »

You can BS me anytime Turk. I appreciate you AND your 3 FRIENDS !!! I

Return to “Football”