Logan Vs Shadyside

ONE OF A KIND
Varsity

Re: Logan Vs Shadyside

Post by ONE OF A KIND »

LHS 72 wrote:To all you so called experts! If you have a young person out for football and your school can only schedule 8 games what ashamed! All that hard work must be rewarded with a 10 game schedule for the young men on the team. Yes GROUND CHUCK! The Chiefs have played Ironton and have had some wins! What is to NY record against Ironton? Take it easy had to throw that shot into the mix!!!!!!!
NY's record is not good against Ironton, but we still played them and probably will again. So how about Logan and Lancaster? What is Logan's record against them. Take it easy had to throw that shot into the mix!!!!! :mrgreen:

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Paladin wrote:When SEO has the chance to improve their schedules and play tough teams, no matter the size, public or private, most of SEO runs for the hills with their tails between their legs.
Athens didn't run when they were asked to travel to Death Valley AND Zanesville ... I'm pretty sure Ironton has played arguably the toughest schedule over the last 5 years - week in and week out they seem to play a power house not from SEO.

Logangrad
All State

Post by Logangrad »

LHS 72 wrote:To all you so called experts! If you have a young person out for football and your school can only schedule 8 games what ashamed! All that hard work must be rewarded with a 10 game schedule for the young men on the team. Yes GROUND CHUCK! The Chiefs have played Ironton and have had some wins! What is to NY record against Ironton? Take it easy had to throw that shot into the mix!!!!!!!

???

LHS 72
S

Post by LHS 72 »

Logan grad wrote:

???

??????

Logangrad
All State

Post by Logangrad »

Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Ole Billy Madison.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

93Bulldog wrote:
Paladin wrote:When SEO has the chance to improve their schedules and play tough teams, no matter the size, public or private, most of SEO runs for the hills with their tails between their legs.
Athens didn't run when they were asked to travel to Death Valley AND Zanesville ... I'm pretty sure Ironton has played arguably the toughest schedule over the last 5 years - week in and week out they seem to play a power house not from SEO.
I loved how Zanesville illegally ran the clock against Athens. That clock even ran after touchdowns, hurt players, hell it ran during timeouts. I have no doubt Athens would have scored 80-90 against Zanesville. Burrow was in the zone

Or how Steubenville shot off flames when burrow went down with cramps or that idiotic Steubenville section in the middle of visitors section. But they said they aren't used to teams that bring fans

ONE OF A KIND
Varsity

Post by ONE OF A KIND »

Palapuff wrote:Hey I was real good in high school in 1962. You can ask all my ex-girlfriends from high school that post on here they'll tell ya. I was at them games at Zanesville and Steuby. Them bullpuds cheated and that's the only good team they ever had anyway cause there from SEO and they suck. Hey, did I tell ya all how good I was in high school you losers? :lol: :lol: :lol:
:mrgreen:

LHS 72
S

Post by LHS 72 »

long trip for a win but it completes our schedule!

Pol pot
SE

Post by Pol pot »

Logan looking for two teams in 2016. Shady Side must be too tough, looking for Helen Keller Academy or the Quadruplegic National Team.

Logangrad
All State

Post by Logangrad »

Pol Pot wrote:Logan looking for two teams in 2016. Shady Side must be too tough, looking for Helen Keller Academy or the Quadruplegic National Team.

Actually Logan is only looking to fill one spot. Dublin Jerome already filled one. Hardly a "helen keller" type team.....

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Pol Pot wrote:Logan looking for two teams in 2016. Shady Side must be too tough, looking for Helen Keller Academy or the Quadruplegic National Team.
I can see you do not read too often.

Pol pot
SE

Post by Pol pot »

Website had two open, sorry, you only need one Heller Keller school.

LHS 72
S

Post by LHS 72 »

Pol Pot wrote:Website had two open, sorry, you only need one Heller Keller school.
So you are referring to Dublin Jerome as a Helen Keller School?

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

LHS 72 wrote:
Pol Pot wrote:Website had two open, sorry, you only need one Heller Keller school.
So you are referring to Dublin Jerome as a Helen Keller School?

Pol Pot is still a rookie so look past the pool guy :lol:

Return to “Football”