SEOAL Game of the Week Ironton @ Logan

qualified101
SEO

Post by qualified101 »

thats great jmoney.

mama: why r u coming on here and scolding everybody. if you don't like it, don't read it.

vegas says tiggers +44

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

2old wrote:I do not have Tiger Envy. They were a .600 team last year and a .500 team this year. You have not won the state while these kids playing today have been alive. I like the history of the Tigers. It is just that history. I like woody Hayes and Jim Brown too. Time to get in the 2000's. Ironton has won NOTHING in football during the 2000's. Reality check again.

We've won more playoff games than you have.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

THANK YOU, TO ONE OF MY MOST RESPECTED LOGAN POSTERS. I'M SIMPLY SAYING WE HAVE HAD A FANTASTIC PAST, HEY IF WE STRUGGLE A YEAR. IT'S BOUND TO HAPPEN, BUT WE WON'T JUST TAKE IT LYING DOWN. AGAIN THANK YOU , FOR YOUR RESPECT, I'M WAITING TO SEE YOUR COACH'S STATS.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
2old
All Conference

Post by 2old »

Toy,

If they would not beat Logan then they are not better. I know they are a good or great team in their division. So is Logan the best high school football team you have seen play this season in person??

Kinda got you and your powder in a box here Cannon.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

2OLD, YOU GUYS HAVE HAD A GREAT SEASON, IN DIVISION 2, but you'll get to see some real d2 powers in the playoffs. heck, i'd like to see logan finally accomplish something in the playoffs, i hope you win state. would be great for the south, and the SEOAL. BUT OUR D2 SCHEDULE IS OVER AFTER THIS WEEK, WIN OR LOSE. YOUR'S IS JUST STARTING. :lol: :lol: :lol:

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
2old
All Conference

Post by 2old »

YTB,

I feel so sorry for you. The Tigers of old played all teams. They did not worry about divisions. Since you rejoined the league and have underperformed, you guys whine all the time. One more whine and i won't call you the tiggers like some it will be the:

"Ironton Whining Tigers" Don't make me do that. Surely you don't want to be known as whiners. It is up to you and your firends. You guys decide.

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

2old wrote:Toy,

If they would not beat Logan then they are not better. I know they are a good or great team in their division. So is Logan the best high school football team you have seen play this season in person??

Kinda got you and your powder in a box here Cannon.

No Ive seen better on tv. Oh yeah what else we have done in the 2000's is post a better win loss record than Logan. Ironton 62-15 while Logan is 61-18.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

HOW ABOUT 1 MORE WIN, NEXT WEEK, AND YOU AND PALADUMB, NEVER CALL US TIGGERS AGAIN, DEAL. YOU'LL HAVE TO OKAY IT WITH YOUR DAD FIRST, CAN'T SPEAK FOR HIM, YOU KNOW. YOU'VE BEEN CALLED OUT AGAIN, MY FRIEND. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

2old
All Conference

Post by 2old »

Toy, I said have you seen a better high school tream in person. I know the answser don't embarrass yourself anymore.

As for this century how many championships have you won. How many Kentucky, West Va, and Canada teams have the Tigers beat? Those do not count. Just play some ones JV's.

2old
All Conference

Post by 2old »

YTB,

I will never say tiggers again if Ironton wins next week. Of course I have nothing to lose in that. I rarely say tiggers and Ironton will not win.

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

You dont like the answer so you change the question. Thats fine you know Logan isnt as good as youre all saying so you gotta change your questions. Face it Ironton is, was, and always will be better than Logan. When you win 16 titles why we are in the league and you guys beat us 12 more times then you will be better, but till then you guys are still chasing us. Talk about quality opponents where is all the wins from the DI teams? All yeah you dont have any. All you guys do is feast on teams smaller than yourselves cause you cant compete with teams your soze.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

OUR NUMBERS ARE BETTER THAN YOURS FOR THE CENTURY, YOU CAN'T ARGUE THAT. AND THIS IS ONLY OUR 2ND YEAR, PLAYING FOR A LEAGUE TITLE. AND WE ARE STEPPING UP NEARLY EVERY GAME TO PLAY, SO WE AIN'T SKEERED. YOU'LL BE DOWN ONE YEAR , SOON. :-D

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

2old wrote:YTB,

I will never say tiggers again if Ironton wins next week. Of course I have nothing to lose in that. I rarely say tiggers and Ironton will not win.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ WHAT ABOUT POPS , DID YOU ASK HIM. :razz:

2old
All Conference

Post by 2old »

Hold on Toy,

Go back to the original question. I said in person. I know you have not seen a better team in person. Just grow up and admit it. You have Chieftain Envy so bad. You wish the Tigers were 8-1. InsteaD OF GETTING STOMPED THE LAST TWO WEEKS.

2old
All Conference

Post by 2old »

YTB,

ReAD THE WHOLE THING. i am not gonna let you have those cheap out of state and country victories. Play real schools.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

OF COURSE WE WISH THE TIGERS WERE 8-1 , WE USUALLY ARE, THAT WILL CHANGE, OR 23 TIMES WE HAVE WENT 10-0. if you won't compare coach's , i'll give you an easy one.

how many undefeated seasons hasd logan had, you are on the clock. :?:

Laila Ali
Waterboy

Post by Laila Ali »

2old wrote:Toy Cannon,

Please answer the question. What high school team have you seen live this year that is better than Logan. And as for Envy. I invented it. No one has Tiger envy. Who envies a .500 team???

You will have plenty of time to do your chores because Ironton sits on the porch this year while the big dogs play. Heck even Triplett got you guys to the playoffs. LUTZ has lost it.

And you guys prove how little football you know when you say Zville is nothing without Gaiters. He is good but his team mates help him. For example their fullback is better than Murphy.

YTB,
Please don't tell me the Tigers have not learned to tackle all year and are going to learn in one week. Reality check time.

2old, First of all I don't believe Ironton or tigercannon71 has seen Logan play this year. So, How can that question be answered?

Second, Of all you know best what its like to set on the porch and watch the big dogs play. Last years Coach Lutz and company and the talanted on last years team would have played Mooney in the Finals. Lutz did not want to leave and has not lost nothing. He is taking his bumps and bruses this year. However, you will not be talking this next year his bumps and bruses will be gone. Ironton is in the rebuilding phrase.

Third, Take away the great runningback and his 4 TD and Zanesville is beat. The fullback did nothing. It was all #2 all night for Zanesville. How can you say Ironton know little about football? Were you there scouting the game. The fullback could have had a better game against Logan than Ironton. And, have you seen Ironton's fullback yet?

Oleantangy Liberty I think is the best team we seen all year.

Go Tiger's!

1-2-3 2old you just got KO'd! :lol:
Last edited by Laila Ali on Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

are you saying you guys were not a real school, when we beat you 16 of 21 trys. your words , not mine.

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

2old, face it the me and YTB are owning you like the Tigers own the Chiefs. you keep trying to change everything aropund when facts show Ironton is clearly better than Logan. You guys are upstarts compared to us. After this season it will be back to Logan being the low man on the totem pole while Ironton returns back to form. You want to be like us so back it eats you up inside.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

where did my pal 2old go to :?:

Return to “Football”