Playoffs:D2 #6 Tri-Valley (9-1) @ #3 Logan (9-1)

Mercerville Monster
All Conference

Post by Mercerville Monster »

AWESOME game last night. West is the real deal and if he was 3-4 inches taller he would be D-1 no doubt. But he still probably can make a smaller D-1. By far the best game I watched all year on my first trip ever to Logans field. Great game.

ironman02
SEOP

Post by ironman02 »

Congrats to Tri-Valley on the win and good luck in the next round.

Also, congrats to Logan on another great season. You guys have a lot to be proud of and it's scary to think about how good Logan should be next season.

The diving TD catch by Luke Wright in the 4th quarter might be the greatest catch I have ever seen in high school football. I was standing about 15 feet away from it, and I was in disbelief. Full extension, amazing concentration, and he held onto it. Simply amazing.

I would also like to thank 2old and LoganLocos for a great time before and after the game. I always enjoy trips to Logan, but I think I might be bad luck. Thanks again for everything!

geezer
Waterboy

Post by geezer »

Paladin wrote:Congrats to TV.

Really shocked on this game. But pfloyds post on ball possession said it all. That was the game. That and a 4th down desparation pass.

But, another excellent season. SEOAL champs again and into the playoffs. Outstsanding job !! :-D

One and out. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

2old
All Conference

Post by 2old »

^^^^^ poor guy Chieftain Envy.

sports junkie
JV Team

Post by sports junkie »

2old, it's called Tri Valley envy. 1 and done. You should be used to that by now, it happens every year you make the playoffs ;-)

2old
All Conference

Post by 2old »

^^^^ Chieftain Envy. be nice if his team could win something this century. wait they are 11-11 in last 22 games. Pretty scary stuff. Heck Logan won 9 games this year. No wonder he is so envious.

Strong side
Riding the Bench

Post by Strong side »

2old you need to find a better life .you are to hung up on logan having afew good years it taking control on your whole life Whats going to happen when they start losing again .which they will.

4 HORSEMEN
JV Team

Post by 4 HORSEMEN »

[quote="LoganLocos"]

Hats off to TV, as good as Cam West is, they are not a "one man team." They are solid up front (not overwhelming, just solid), and it's obvious why their defensive numbers are so impressive......the other team never has the ball! They do a great job of controlling the football!

Great point Locos :!:

We all tend to look at the QB or RB and annoint them the star... Those guys would not be able to do much without the Offensive line and a tough Defense.

We all know this, but sometimes it bears repeating ;-)

4 HORSEMEN
JV Team

Post by 4 HORSEMEN »

For what it's worth....

I spoke to a couple people from Trimble and Nelsonville the other day. They were at the game and said that it was one of the BEST games they had seen in a long time.

Congratulations to both teams. There can only be ONE winner, but it takes TWO teams to make a great game :!:

sports junkie
JV Team

Post by sports junkie »

2old, how many playoff games has Logan won this CENTURY. You have Tri Valley ENVY. :lol: :lol:

BlindWhiteHat
SEOP

Post by BlindWhiteHat »

Maybe Logan can move down to DIII next year and see if they can keep from going one and out. :lol:

SPANKY
Freshman Team

Post by SPANKY »

2old wrote:^^^^ Chieftain Envy. be nice if his team could win something this century. wait they are 11-11 in last 22 games. Pretty scary stuff. Heck Logan won 9 games this year. No wonder he is so envious.

1 and out :!: :!: :!:

NUFF SAID....................

SPANKY
Freshman Team

Post by SPANKY »

BlindWhiteHat wrote:Maybe Logan can move down to DIII next year and see if they can keep from going one and out. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;-)

NUFF SAID.........................................

ATownWarrior
Freshman Team

Post by ATownWarrior »

i give logan credit for having what it takes to get to the playoffs and put up a good fight. if i recall theres a lot of teams in se ohio that can make it there but they also loose in the first game. i dont know how many teams have done it in recent history, but i have a feeling theres a lot.

tabibeeto
Waterboy

Post by tabibeeto »

Congrats to Logan on another good season and another seoal crown.I dont know why you would have Tri valley envy seeing how you have dominated that area lately.But here is a interesting fact for all of you that are suppose to have Tri valley envy :roll: (which is what the Tigers fans are trying to call it) Ironton is the only town in SE Ohio that is not only Not growing but it is actually shrinking. :shock: I thought that was an interesting fact.So it looks like alot of the people who are in Ironton dont want to be there anyway. :lol: :lol:

friday_nite_fan
Varsity

Post by friday_nite_fan »

hawkeyepierce wrote: Man, that was an helluva catch in the 4th quarter.

From our point of view, it wasn't a catch. When he landed, he was a good 2-3 feet out of bounds.

ironman02
SEOP

Post by ironman02 »

The referee, who was standing right next to the play, must have seen it differently.

osu*me
Riding the Bench

Post by osu*me »

i was standing right in front of the catch behind the endzone, both feet were definitley in.

sports junkie
JV Team

Post by sports junkie »

He just had to have 1 foot inbounds, If the ref was right on the play, I would say he made the correct call.

Return to “Football”