Re: OVC PREDICTIONS

Post by formula97 »

Rock Hill

OVCfan32
Freshman Team

Post by OVCfan32 »

just have to wait and see. . . .
nothing you can do if you just dont have the kids, and your program doesn't have a following
i.e.
teams like northwest
peake is in the same boat. . football never has been big here

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

mcstephen10 wrote:give coal grove a schdule like south point has the past few years n lets see how there record goes that the only reason y they seem so good cause they play cake teams but yes they have a very good talented junior group they will be unstopable next forsure

IF you graduate high school, you can apply for the AD position at Coal Grove and make some scheduling adjustments since you are the high school sports guru.

Cupcake schedule? It is really not much different than SP's with the exception of one week. I see Coal Grove beating SP this year by 3-4 TD's.

Westfan
SEOP

Post by Westfan »

Are they having the OVC previews this year? And if so, where?

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

Bleeding Red wrote:
Cupcake schedule? It is really not much different than SP's with the exception of one week. I see Coal Grove beating SP this year by 3-4 TD's.

The only thing playing a tough schedule at the beginning of the season does for you is a) decrease your chances of making the playoffs b) weaken morale c) risk adding injury to the insult of getting trounced.
When this year's Coal Grove team played SP in JV, they actually did beat them by 3-4 TDs. I still have the game footage to prove it. They did the same to Fairland and Chesapeake in JV.

Return to “Football”