Ironton 33 Rock Hill 14

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: WK7 Ironton (3-3) @ Rock Hill (5-1)

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

didn't get to go to a game tonight. had surgery at adena on my left calf today- had a chunk removed. and was at the hospital all day with mrs. bait afterwards elsewhere. got in at 10:25pm. but congratulations to the fighting tigers tonight on a fine, decisive win.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Greenbobcats3 wrote:Green can beat both teams this year
Lol......

Mailman
All Conference

Post by Mailman »

Greenbobcats3 wrote:Green can beat both teams this year
You're an idiot!! Lol The same Green team that lost to a club team from West Union?
Last edited by Mailman on Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Congrats to the Fighting Tigers on the win.

High Roller
Riding the Bench

Re: Ironton 33 Rock Hill 14

Post by High Roller »

Hard fought game tonight. Both fan bases have lots of reasons to be proud of their team. Boys on both sides will be beat up tomorrow.

Game day
All State

Post by Game day »

Orange is the new Red!

osu 77
All State

Post by osu 77 »

Why don't you go on the Burg site no one cares about what burger pickers are doing on this thread.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Just like last week I am not shocked the Tigers won. The difference is, this week I did think they would win.

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

Ironton wins out, no problem......

Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded! ~Lawrence M. Krauss
dontreply
Freshman Team

Post by dontreply »

Ptguard wrote:
Better Find Bob wrote:I think Rock Hill should wear Wheelersburg uniforms just to scare the Tigers. I can see it now....punts and leg cramps all over the place.

Burg is cheering for the Tigers this week. It would be like getting a BYE in week #11.
Actually, if Ironton finishes 7-3, much more likely that they would be #7 or #6 rather than #8 in the final R19 standings. Assuming Burg finishes #1, probably not going to see Ironton in first round of the playoffs. There are scenarios where Ironton and Burg finish so that they would play in round one, but not very likely.
Burg is hoping they don't have to face ironton in round one ,this. Is a much different ironton team then week one

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

^^^^^
Lmbo

dontreply
Freshman Team

Post by dontreply »

I'm very serious ,this irony in team is rolling and hoping for another shot at da burg ,they can save coaches job with that win

noles_fan
S

Post by noles_fan »

dontreply wrote:
Ptguard wrote:
Better Find Bob wrote:I think Rock Hill should wear Wheelersburg uniforms just to scare the Tigers. I can see it now....punts and leg cramps all over the place.

Burg is cheering for the Tigers this week. It would be like getting a BYE in week #11.
Actually, if Ironton finishes 7-3, much more likely that they would be #7 or #6 rather than #8 in the final R19 standings. Assuming Burg finishes #1, probably not going to see Ironton in first round of the playoffs. There are scenarios where Ironton and Burg finish so that they would play in round one, but not very likely.
Burg is hoping they don't have to face ironton in round one ,this. Is a much different ironton team then week one
This is really funny. Ironton beats Rock hill so now they are superman. Come on man!!! If the kid from Ironton hadn't intentionally stomped the boy from chesapeake's leg they wouldn't have one that game. You cant compare OVC schools to SOC schools. Ironton better worry about winning the OVC and stop wishing for Burg otherwise they wont even make the playoffs.

High Roller
Riding the Bench

Post by High Roller »

noles_fan wrote:
dontreply wrote:
Ptguard wrote:
This is really funny. Ironton beats Rock hill so now they are superman. Come on man!!! If the kid from Ironton hadn't intentionally stomped the boy from chesapeake's leg they wouldn't have one that game. You cant compare OVC schools to SOC schools. Ironton better worry about winning the OVC and stop wishing for Burg otherwise they wont even make the playoffs.

Were you even at the game noles_fan?

noles_fan
S

Post by noles_fan »

High Roller wrote:
noles_fan wrote:
dontreply wrote:

Were you even at the game noles_fan?
Yup didn't you see me!!!

High Roller
Riding the Bench

Post by High Roller »

Did you watch the game?

I didn't see a soul stomp on the QB's leg.

noles_fan
S

Post by noles_fan »

High Roller wrote:Did you watch the game?

I didn't see a soul stomp on the QB's leg.
Clearly you didn't watch the game if you managed not to see it.

High Roller
Riding the Bench

Post by High Roller »

I spoke to members of the Peake staff and high school administration within days of the game. Not one of them leveled any sort of accusation that the McComas kid was hurt intentionally. In fact, one of them said a local photographer had a pic on FB showing the play he was injured. The injury took place during a routine tackle. Obviously the young man is ok now based on his outstanding performance Friday against Portsmouth.

I also find it quite difficult to believe he makes a big difference in the outcome of that game since Peake only ran 8 offensive plays the second half of that game including a punt.

Perhaps you should worry more about Jimbo Fisher heading home to Baton Rouge and leaving FSU. Nice season the Noles are having btw. Go Bucks!

noles_fan
S

Post by noles_fan »

Yeah they did just beat the #10 team in the country. What is Indiana ranked again?

High Roller
Riding the Bench

Post by High Roller »

I think you are running a cold trail there noles_fan. How many loses do the boys have in Tallahassee? Enjoy the Citrus Bowl.

Return to “Football”