Week 6 Updates

smurray
SEOPS HO

Re: Week 6 Updates

Post by smurray »

agentsmith,
You don't have a clue what you're talking about. Waverly JV's played against Valley JV's in the 4th. There were no Waverly starters or "varsity" players in when we scored.

nice guy
Varsity

Post by nice guy »

ZT Touchdown 15-8

nice guy
Varsity

Post by nice guy »

PV 4th 11
Timeout

nice guy
Varsity

Post by nice guy »

Zane Trace 15
Paint Valley 8

Final OT

Agentsmith
Riding the Bench

Post by Agentsmith »

Ok my bad I thought I heard starters names. I listened to it. I'll admit I may be wrong but my real point was valley dominated waverly and the scores were against jv and freshmen. In my defense I listened to the vsn kids broadcast and they did say starters name like Harris
Last edited by Agentsmith on Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

indianabuck
All State

Post by indianabuck »

1:31 to go Meigs 32 NY 14

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Agentsmith,
Ya Valley dominated the varsity portion and Waverly dominated the JV portion, lol. It just sounded bad when you said Waverly starters scored on Valleys JV.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

An epic battle at Kinnikinnik tonight. Had to be a classic mud bowl.

Agentsmith
Riding the Bench

Post by Agentsmith »

East scored with starters against jv at the end last week. Put a starting rb in to score. It kinda got my goat so I when I heard Harris I thought here we go again

here4fun
Varsity

Post by here4fun »

agentsmith wrote:Ok my bad I thought I heard starters names. I listened to it. I'll admit I may be wrong but my real point was valley dominated waverly and the scores were against jv and freshmen. In my defense I listened to the vsn kids broadcast and they did say starters name like Harris
There is no player on the Valley's roster named Harris but one of the announcers on the VSN is named Garris thats probably what you were hearing

Agentsmith
Riding the Bench

Post by Agentsmith »

Waverly has a starter named Harris. The qb when Waverly scored was a freshman. The last score was by a junior named Payne. Maybe I did hear Garris though. Doesn't matter, I was just saying the 14 at the end made the game look a little different than it really was

Return to “Football”