Chillicothe 2008 football schedule

DRIFTER
Freshman Team

Re: Chillicothe 2008 football schedule

Post by DRIFTER »

Paladine, good post and I agree with alot of your comments. The bottom tier teams in the MVL are very weak, but the top three every year are as good if not better than the top three in the SEOAL. I am a Logan boy and bleed purple but I have to disagree with you on one comment. If Sheridan was in the SEOAL the past 10 years they would have won it 8 of those years. The only team that would stay on the field with them is Logan. Sheridan is loaded this year and their skill players are as good as any in D3. We will scrimmage them again this year at Sheridan and I can not wait. It is always a dog fight. I work with some Sheridan fans and I know they have great respect for Logan and our program as we do for theirs. I see Sheridan winning this game by at least 2 touchdowns. Chili will be tough but not good enough for the talent that Sheridan or Logan has returning. I will be pulling for Chili tho and hoping for an upset, just cant see it happening this year.

DRIFTER
Freshman Team

Post by DRIFTER »

Who does Chilli have set for scrimmage games this year and when?

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

DRIFTER wrote:Paladine, good post and I agree with alot of your comments. The bottom tier teams in the MVL are very weak, but the top three every year are as good if not better than the top three in the SEOAL. I am a Logan boy and bleed purple but I have to disagree with you on one comment. If Sheridan was in the SEOAL the past 10 years they would have won it 8 of those years. The only team that would stay on the field with them is Logan. Sheridan is loaded this year and their skill players are as good as any in D3. We will scrimmage them again this year at Sheridan and I can not wait. It is always a dog fight. I work with some Sheridan fans and I know they have great respect for Logan and our program as we do for theirs. I see Sheridan winning this game by at least 2 touchdowns. Chili will be tough but not good enough for the talent that Sheridan or Logan has returning. I will be pulling for Chili tho and hoping for an upset, just cant see it happening this year.

Drifter -

8 of the last 10 years? I don't know about that.

Here are a few facts:

2007 - Logan lost to TVHS 31-26, Sheridan lost 35-6
2006 - Sheridan Lost to Gallia, who didn't win the SEOAL
2001 - New Lex won the MVL, lost to Logan
2000 - I doubt a 6-3 Sheridan team would have beaten a Logan team that was regional runner-up in Division 1

That's 4 years in the last 10 that I can provide data.

Would Sheridan have one the SEOAL 3-4 times in the last 10? Sure, maybe even 5 or 6 times, but 8 of the last 10 years? I just don't think so.

With that said, I have all the respect in the world for Sheridan and their football program. I know I'm glad we SCRIMMAGE them every year and don't have to open with them instead.

gymratt
Freshman Team

Post by gymratt »

LoganLocos wrote:
Drifter -

8 of the last 10 years? I don't know about that.

Here are a few facts:

2007 - Logan lost to TVHS 31-26, Sheridan lost 35-6
2006 - Sheridan Lost to Gallia, who didn't win the SEOAL
2001 - New Lex won the MVL, lost to Logan
2000 - I doubt a 6-3 Sheridan team would have beaten a Logan team that was regional runner-up in Division 1

That's 4 years in the last 10 that I can provide data.

Would Sheridan have one the SEOAL 3-4 times in the last 10? Sure, maybe even 5 or 6 times, but 8 of the last 10 years? I just don't think so.

With that said, I have all the respect in the world for Sheridan and their football program. I know I'm glad we SCRIMMAGE them every year and don't have to open with them instead.

Posted: Wed May 21, 2008 2:44 pm

Yeah you guys would rather open with a waxing at the hands of Lancaster :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just kidding of course. All the respect in the world to the Logan Program, I just couldn't help myself.

Army
S

Post by Army »

I look for our CAVS to have more of an open offense like the one in 2006 in comparison to the 2007 season. We have all our receivers, SE's and TE's back this season with more added from the incoming Sophomore class. We also have expanded more in the backfield. I am not sure who will get the nod at FB.

Looking for an exciting season for our CAVS this year :!:

GO CAVS :!: :-D

Return to “Football”