Who Will Win The Soc II In 2008?????

The Riepo Man
All Conference

Re: Who Will Win The Soc II In 2008?????

Post by The Riepo Man »

black76 wrote:My money is on neither Burg or Minford....I'll take West. :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: Good Luck in 2008 to the Senators!

I wont say anything cause momma always said "if you dont have anything nice to say then dont say anything at all" :12224

falcon1
Varsity

Post by falcon1 »

RogueWarrior1965 wrote:Agreed. Until someone has went through two-a-days in high school or 3-a-days in college, they have no clue what a football player and the coaches go through. It's like those that criticize the same American Soldiers that provide for our freedom.

I know for a FACT!! He has !!

Falconism !! :mrgreen:

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

The Trojans were undefeated in the SOC this year, and ill pick them to win it again next year. LOL!!!!

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

OZZIEOHIO wrote:The Trojans were undefeated in the SOC this year, and ill pick them to win it again next year. LOL!!!!

That's the first completely true and factual statement made on this thread. Good job Oz!!! :lol:

The Riepo Man
All Conference

Post by The Riepo Man »

B-U-R-G BURG BURG BURG

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

I figured you needed a break, and something to laugh about.

FarAwayFalcon
Varsity

Post by FarAwayFalcon »

I just hope that the SOC is as well represented in the playoffs as it was last year. That says alot about the conference and seo when you send that many teams to the playoffs. Everybody loves conference titles, but the main goal should be to make the playoffs and win a few games, that is how the rest of the state will notice the great football we have down here.

The Riepo Man
All Conference

Post by The Riepo Man »

How many made it last year...5 or 6?

d-5
SEOPS HOF

Post by d-5 »

BULDOG wrote:This is hilarious! Title should be change to Minford fans .vs. Burg fans ROUND 20! :122245

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZZivl5iKCo

FarAwayFalcon
Varsity

Post by FarAwayFalcon »

Funny stuff D-5. :lol:

TTT

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

D-5 Thats a classic im going to start using it,everytime someone in here gets into a argument.

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

OZZIEOHIO wrote:D-5 Thats a classic im going to start using it,everytime someone in here gets into a argument.

Argue??? Who argues on here??? That's news to me. :lol:

The Riepo Man
All Conference

Post by The Riepo Man »

What would these "arguments" turn into if we actually sat down and talked about the upcoming season like the coaches do?

falcon1
Varsity

Post by falcon1 »

Get The Women And The Kid`s off the streets if this happens !! :mrgreen:

TrojanXplosion
S

Post by TrojanXplosion »

Burg_Grad_77 wrote:
OZZIEOHIO wrote:D-5 Thats a classic im going to start using it,everytime someone in here gets into a argument.

Argue??? Who argues on here??? That's news to me. :lol:

Gzzz Burd Grad 1776, your funny.

FarAwayFalcon
Varsity

Post by FarAwayFalcon »

Does track and/or baseball help a football player, or should he just hit the strength and conditioning program hard? What are your thoughts on this?

black76
JV Team

Post by black76 »

Ironfalcon, think it depends on the talent, position, and such. Obviously, strength and conditioning are so important in off season. You should make that a separate thread if you want some opinions.

trojanbacker97
Riding the Bench

Re:

Post by trojanbacker97 »

FalconFan wrote:I just want to see someone else besides Wheelersburg win the SOC. Tired of hearing all about the BURG. ARRRRGGGGGGG...it's driving me nuts.

The SOC could try to talk Portsmouth and Ironton into leaving the SEOAL and invite them into the fold. That would shake things up a little.But then of course it would still probably be a team wearing orange and black or one that wears red and blue that wins the title every year. 8)

The Riepo Man
All Conference

Re: Re:

Post by The Riepo Man »

trojanbacker97 wrote:
FalconFan wrote:I just want to see someone else besides Wheelersburg win the SOC. Tired of hearing all about the BURG. ARRRRGGGGGGG...it's driving me nuts.

The SOC could try to talk Portsmouth and Ironton into leaving the SEOAL and invite them into the fold. That would shake things up a little.But then of course it would still probably be a team wearing orange and black or one that wears red and blue that wins the title every year. 8)

Yeah but if we added more teams then we would need to add a confrence champ game because some teams wont play each other and that could lead to co-champs and who wants to see that. If we didnt have any conf. champ game then they would have to sacrifice non-conf games to compensate

TrojanXplosion
S

Post by TrojanXplosion »

trojanbacker97 wrote:

There would be alot of sad Wheelersburg fans if Portsmouth or Ironton joined the SOC. They wouldn't stand a chance. The rest of the league wouldn't stand a chance for that matter. If they did come, the SOC Championship trophy would either be in Portsmouth or Ironton. It is just a different breed of football at those schools.

Return to “Football”