D4 R15: #1 St. Clairsville vs #5 Piketon

Who wins?

Total votes: 0

The Oaf
SEO

Re: D4 R15: #1 St. Clairsville vs #5 Piketon

Post by The Oaf »

Yep, great year for the Streaks. Good luck on the hardwood this season.

kram
Varsity

Post by kram »

mglight88 wrote:Radio guys mentioned St. Clairsville starting center was ejected, but not sure on reason. A bad blow to that program, as he will be not able to play the next playoff game. Hats off to Piketon, they had a very good game plan. Best of luck and get ready for next season.
That's what you get for throwing punches.

doubleplay643
S

Post by doubleplay643 »

Ironman92 wrote:You used to know Neil Hawk paladin?
What about Brian Hawk and Dave Vaughn and Billy Keynes paladin, did you know those guys as well? True class acts they were Paladin along with most everyone I knew from Logan during my 10 years there. Your posts are ridiculous, seriously stop with the demeaning comments. Great season Piketon, look forward to seeing you guys on the hardwood and on the diamond this year.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

hey redstreaks , great year of football, you done southeastern ohio football proud.
and the experience will help with the future of your program.
we were tracking your all's games by phone with some nelsonville york buddies beside us. every time we'd get an update, we were like, the streaks are hangin tough ya'll.then it kinda got outof hand,
my fighting tigers got beat about the head and face area as well last night.
very proud of you guys.
a great season of football ya'll put together.

pay no attention to paladin. these are the kind of people that just make you just wanna scratch your head and say, wow-----how pathetic a life this person must have, than to try to build up his ego, and belittle kids and fans all year.i know exactly who he is. i hope to encounter him one day.i'd like to see if his alligator mouth overrides his hummingbird butt then.

Jeff Lisath
JV Team

Post by Jeff Lisath »

Congrats to Piketon Redstreaks on a great historic season! Be proud of your accomplishments and the way you played last night. Great Memories for a lifetime! Good luck to St. Clairsville...I hope you win it all!

JIMMY THE GREEK
All Conference

Post by JIMMY THE GREEK »

Great season boys! Proud of you!

Return to “Football”