D6 R21 #2 Valley vs #4 Centerburg

nutronron2012
All State

Re: D6 R21 #2 Valley vs #4 Centerburg

Post by nutronron2012 »

Burg_Grad_77 wrote:
dses wrote:Congrats to Lucasville Valley you guys earned it.

Whatever you say Woby

Newark Catholic Fan straight up Fvck you! Coulda told you NC was trash when Centerburg shredded em way back at Peter & Paul. Enjoy the program that once was
Wow, this jackwagon needs to go. No call for any of that.
This explains a lot. This is pretty much the way that the game ended. With late hits and personal fouls. Unsportsmanlike. I guess the teams down here have a little more class and respect and sportsmanship. Play like and champ and win like a champ and when the time comes, lose while keeping your dignity and don't embarrass your school and community. Proud of the Valley players for not retaliating against centerburg for their poor sportsmanship in the 4th quarter (6personal fouls, late hits and unsportsmanlike penalties is ridiculous) Congrats to Valley and always show your class.

icanpickem
All Conference

Post by icanpickem »

nutronron2012 wrote:
Burg_Grad_77 wrote:
dses wrote:Congrats to Lucasville Valley you guys earned it.

Whatever you say Woby

Newark Catholic Fan straight up Fvck you! Coulda told you NC was trash when Centerburg shredded em way back at Peter & Paul. Enjoy the program that once was
Wow, this jackwagon needs to go. No call for any of that.
This explains a lot. This is pretty much the way that the game ended. With late hits and personal fouls. Unsportsmanlike. I guess the teams down here have a little more class and respect and sportsmanship. Play like and champ and win like a champ and when the time comes, lose while keeping your dignity and don't embarrass your school and community. Proud of the Valley players for not retaliating against centerburg for their poor sportsmanship in the 4th quarter (6personal fouls, late hits and unsportsmanlike penalties is ridiculous) Congrats to Valley and always show your class.

http://mountvernonnews.com/story/2014/0 ... ball-coach
Last edited by icanpickem on Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Loki The Viking
Waterboy

Post by Loki The Viking »

I am not a spokesperson for the Centerburg team or school but as a player's parent, I'll respond to a couple of these posts.

1. Congratulations to Valley. Probably the best team we've faced or very close to it. Your running back and QB are very good. Your line play was very good. We hope you beat Kirtland.

2. There is no excuse for the game penalties and fourth quarter personal fouls. My son had one but the player he was blocking had one too. So they were not all on Centerburg. All of the personal fouls I saw were for continuing the play after the whistle, except for a couple. The last five minutes of this game were not indicative of the Centerburg season. I had the good fortune to coach the player that was ejected as a youngster. He is a great small town kid that recently enlisted in the Navy. He has given everything he had playing football for Centerburg, often playing injured. I can guarantee Lucasville would be proud of this young man if you knew him and he played for Valley.

3. Posting a two month old article about the coach is a cheap shot that doesn't belong in this discussion. Shame on you.

4. Valley defensive players intentionally clapped to get the center to snap the ball on our last series. When you are calling out Centerburg for their fouls, don't overlook this unsportsmanlike penalty the refs didn't call.

5. DSES reply to NCF is part of a much larger discussion you may not have seen. So please go back to all forums on JJ, Yappi, SEOP and read all the unprovoked garbage
before you pass judgment. I can assure you DSES will come out of that review much cleaner than NCF.

Again, congratulations to Valley on a great performance and a solid season. Beat Kirtland.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

BPM wrote:I am not a spokesperson for the Centerburg team or school but as a player's parent, I'll respond to a couple of these posts.

1. Congratulations to Valley. Probably the best team we've faced or very close to it. Your running back and QB are very good. Your line play was very good. We hope you beat Kirtland.

2. There is no excuse for the game penalties and fourth quarter personal fouls. My son had one but the player he was blocking had one too. So they were not all on Centerburg. All of the personal fouls I saw were for continuing the play after the whistle, except for a couple. The last five minutes of this game were not indicative of the Centerburg season. I had the good fortune to coach the player that was ejected as a youngster. He is a great small town kid that recently enlisted in the Navy. He has given everything he had playing football for Centerburg, often playing injured. I can guarantee Lucasville would be proud of this young man if you knew him and he played for Valley.

3. Posting a two month old article about the coach is a cheap shot that doesn't belong in this discussion. Shame on you.

Go ahead and post a link to all of these post a I made toward this poster.

I along with others await this.

4. Valley defensive players intentionally clapped to get the center to snap the ball on our last series. When you are calling out Centerburg for their fouls, don't overlook this unsportsmanlike penalty the refs didn't call.

5. DSES reply to NCF is part of a much larger discussion you may not have seen. So please go back to all forums on JJ, Yappi, SEOP and read all the unprovoked garbage
before you pass judgment. I can assure you DSES will come out of that review much cleaner than NCF.

Again, congratulations to Valley on a great performance and a solid season. Beat Kirtland.
Still waiting to see all of these post u-speak of.
Last edited by LICKING COUNTY FAN on Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Congrats to Valley on this Final 4 appearance! Very impressive

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

BPM wrote:I am not a spokesperson for the Centerburg team or school but as a player's parent, I'll respond to a couple of these posts.

Still waiting to see these post I made to the poster who posted what he or she did.

Fan of The Blue and Gold
Freshman Team

Post by Fan of The Blue and Gold »

then what,
No need for disrespectful comments! Your family had their chance last year.
This is about Valley's accomplishments and what they have earned!

Valley,
Good Luck next weekend in the Final Four! All of Scioto County will be cheering for you!

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

BB #26 wrote:then what,
No need for disrespectful comments!!

Then nothing. I just want to see these post he/she claimed was made.

Was no disrespectful comments thrown out by me.

Fan of The Blue and Gold
Freshman Team

Post by Fan of The Blue and Gold »

Newark,

Relax!! That post was not directed towards you! Lol!!

"then what" is the name of a person that post on here! They made a statement about my post of congratulating Valley on their Championship!

I never get in others business. Definitely not directed towards you!

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

BB #26 wrote:Newark,

Relax!! That post was not directed towards you! Lol!!

"then what" is the name of a person that post on here! They made a statement about my post of congratulating Valley on their Championship!

I never get in others business. Definitely not directed towards you!
It's all good.

lovethemtigers
Waterboy

Post by lovethemtigers »

Congrats to Lucasville on the big win! Is htis the 1st or 2nd regional title? I use to have family live there so I'll pull for the Indians the rest of the way!

momg
Waterboy

Post by momg »

bellairebigreds wrote:Congrats to Lucasville on the big win! Is htis the 1st or 2nd regional title? I use to have family live there so I'll pull for the Indians the rest of the way!
1st regional title in football I believe.
Congrats Indians!! Great to see them kick in the door they've been knocking on!

Return to “Football”