2021 Wheelersburg Pirates

callie15
Varsity

Re: 2021 Wheelersburg Pirates

Post by callie15 »

I guess all good things must come to a end.

spider2Ybanana
JV Team

Post by spider2Ybanana »

Did anyone see the London scrimmage?

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

spider2Ybanana wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 5:09 pm Did anyone see the London scrimmage?
I think it was canceled

callie15
Varsity

Post by callie15 »

Wobycat, where are
you finding the most Pirate news on social media?

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

callie15 wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 5:28 pm Wobycat, where are
you finding the most Pirate news on social media?
I know a few former player parents.

SpeedKillz

Post by SpeedKillz »

wobycat wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 5:14 pm
spider2Ybanana wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 5:09 pm Did anyone see the London scrimmage?
I think it was canceled
Is the covid/contact tracing issue at Burg being purposefully undertstated presently? It certaintly nudges the question as to what type of safety/health meausres/protocol is being utilized and if it is being adhered to properly. Has Burg been negligent and now risking spreading infection right at the beginning of the season?

SpeedKillz

Post by SpeedKillz »

callie15 wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 12:59 pm I guess all good things must come to a end.
Sign of the times. TikTok is here to make sure seop forum rests in peace. Lol

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

SpeedKillz wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:51 am
I think it was canceled
Is the covid/contact tracing issue at Burg being purposefully undertstated presently? It certaintly nudges the question as to what type of safety/health meausres/protocol is being utilized and if it is being adhered to properly. Has Burg been negligent and now risking spreading infection right at the beginning of the season?
Burg will probably be too cautious in this matter. Unfortunately it may have cost them a scrimmage.

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

wobycat wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:47 am

I think it was canceled
Burg will probably be too cautious in this matter. Unfortunately it may have cost them a scrimmage.
Agree, if anything they were probably overly cautious.

SpeedKillz

Post by SpeedKillz »

fbnut wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:59 pm

No such thing as too cautious. Public health and safety awareness is a direct reflection of how you feel about your program, school, and community. Football is a distant second priority. 💯

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

SpeedKillz wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:01 pm

No such thing as too cautious. Public health and safety awareness is a direct reflection of how you feel about your program, school, and community. Football is a distant second priority. 💯
kind of like getting 2 vaccine shots, then a booster, then wearing 3 masks inside your car while driving alone. overly cautious but its ok. would rather be overly cautious than not cautious enough

SpeedKillz

Post by SpeedKillz »

fbnut wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 4:36 am
kind of like getting 2 vaccine shots, then a booster, then wearing 3 masks inside your car while driving alone. overly cautious but its ok. would rather be overly cautious than not cautious enough
Try explaining logic and science and caring about others to appalachian spreadnecks. Lol

Logic isnt high up on the priority list lol.

SiderBlood
All Conference

Post by SiderBlood »

SpeedKillz wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 1:40 pm

Try explaining logic and science and caring about others to appalachian spreadnecks. Lol

I'm not so sure what your obsession is with politics and health science, but this isn't really a place for it. I have read a number of your posts on several topics and somewhere and some how you always bring up voting and intelligence. I'm judging and going off on a limb here, but after reading your rambling incoherent rants, I don't think you are one of the brightest bulbs on the Christmas tree either. Kind of come off as a crying snowflake yourself.

"Everyone has a plan until you get punched in the mouth" - Mike Tyson
yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

SiderBlood wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 1:48 pm

I'm not so sure what your obsession is with politics and health science, but this isn't really a place for it. I have read a number of your posts on several topics and somewhere and some how you always bring up voting and intelligence. I'm judging and going off on a limb here, but after reading your rambling incoherent rants, I don't think you are one of the brightest bulbs on the Christmas tree either. Kind of come off as a crying snowflake yourself.

Speedkillz has really bad Burg envy for some reason. I'm not sure if he played on some of those Ironton teams a few years back that was getting it handed to them by the Burg or if they are a parent of a kid that left Burg and is now at Ironton.

They seemed to be worried about what is going on with Burg and Covid right now as well. I believe Burg is handling it and if they feel it is unsafe to play they will not play. Not dodging anyone just playing it safe.

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

:lol:

artisgilmore
Varsity

Post by artisgilmore »

I don’t think it has a team,I think it’s just a very eccentric human being. ;)

SpeedKillz

Post by SpeedKillz »

yabbadabbadoo wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:13 pm

Speedkillz has really bad Burg envy for some reason. I'm not sure if he played on some of those Ironton teams a few years back that was getting it handed to them by the Burg or if they are a parent of a kid that left Burg and is now at Ironton.

They seemed to be worried about what is going on with Burg and Covid right now as well. I believe Burg is handling it and if they feel it is unsafe to play they will not play. Not dodging anyone just playing it safe.
Ykno SEO people are an interesting lot. The ideas and opinions and assumptions never venture beyond their regional conception. This is why he speculates the way that he does. ( it's gotta be x or y relative to). Like we live in a perpetual 1984 & everyone does not have fairly intimate access to everything. I could be anywhere physically and have just as much insight as you. The assumption is very narrow. ( shocker) Other reason is it's a narrative switch so we don't have to be honest about the burg fanbase and how they come across on this platform.

I'm hardly alone on what I'm getting at and your nonsense only sounded good enough to post to you.

SpeedKillz

Post by SpeedKillz »

"I'm not sure what your obsession with reality is but its way outta line. We only spread baseless concocted rumor w absolutely no receipts here!!!"

😂🤡😂🤡😂🤡

artisgilmore
Varsity

Post by artisgilmore »

What he said. :)

piratefan3
Waterboy

Post by piratefan3 »

SpeedKillz wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:27 am

"I'm not sure what your obsession with reality is but its way outta line. We only spread baseless concocted rumor w absolutely no receipts here!!!"

😂🤡😂🤡😂🤡
I have just heard coach trevon pendleton resigned from his job and is now coming to coach at the burg.

Return to “Football”