Playoffs: D4 #7 New Lexington (8-2) @ #2 Westfall (10-0)

local superstar
All State

Post by local superstar »

Best of luck Westfall! :-D

traffic8484
Freshman Team

Post by traffic8484 »

The difference in this game is that Westfall beat a team playing in week 11, New Lex did not.

ball hound
Freshman Team

Post by ball hound »

I think this game is a toss up.. But would have to give the slight edge to WF cause its a home game... Good Luck to both teams

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

No. 1, why is this thread so W I D EMakes it hard to read.

No. 2, this will probably be the best game this week out of region 15. Could definetly be a coin toss game for me on the pickems'

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

yabbadabbadoo It went WIDE after I posted the pics. I don't know how to make them smaller. May Zap can come in and make them smaller.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Westfall takes this one.

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

mstangmom wrote:yabbadabbadoo It went WIDE after I posted the pics. I don't know how to make them smaller. May Zap can come in and make them smaller.

That's what I figured, but still nice pics. Looks like you have a nice stadium in Westfall. I like the brick headstone. What does it say on it?

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

JK Heres the link to the local paper that covers our team

http://www.chillicothegazette.com/apps/ ... REPSSPORTS

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

yabbadabbadoo wrote:
mstangmom wrote:yabbadabbadoo It went WIDE after I posted the pics. I don't know how to make them smaller. May Zap can come in and make them smaller.

That's what I figured, but still nice pics. Looks like you have a nice stadium in Westfall. I like the brick headstone. What does it say on it?

It is just a memorial wall on the wall it has all the major contributors listed and the patio part has alumi and such that Donated to the facility improvements. all improvements are being done strictly by Donations so there is no direct cost to the tax payers. the wall and patio was built by volunteers. alot of last years seniors on the team helped build it.

we are still trying to raise money for things like New home stands, which we don't want to do until we can get a New track. our track is only 6 lanes and we are trying to get enough for a new 8 lane ttrack.

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

I think the game will be close the first half then westfall in typical fashion pulls away and wins it.

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

Thank you ZAP those pics were just to big and I didn't know what to do to make them smaller

14U
S

Post by 14U »

mstangmom
New Lex if I remember right also walk a mile to their lockers. I think they will be ready for that walk,lol. Good Luck, its going to be a good game to the end.

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was beginning to think we were the only ones who still did that. everyone seems to have a locker room right at the field anymore

jkumpire
Waterboy

Hope there is a fence

Post by jkumpire »

Because there will be a lot of NL people standing Saturday night!

Will officiate anything-- But Baseball Season is Never Far Away!
mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

JK alot of people do bring in Lawn chairs to sit in, there is plenty of room all around the field to sit. our crowds have been so huge lately that they even opened up behind on of the goal post area for folks to sit with their lawn chairs.

Remember_The_Name
SEOP

Post by Remember_The_Name »

Im planning on makin the trip up to watch this game, good luck westfall

LoganD14Life
Freshman Team

Post by LoganD14Life »

im hoping new lex wins,
but after seing their game with tri valley, westfall should handle them.
Westfall 42
new lex 14

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

I just got some talkng with some friends who have seen both teams play. Basially they have said it is another Westfall/Piketon match-up. Not taking anything away from piketon but that makes me think the point difference will be alot higher than I first thought.

Pikealum27
Waterboy

Post by Pikealum27 »

westfall wins this one......They have the best defense that i have seen in high school football this year....they score about as often as the offense does.....The piketon game was the closest they've been to a game this whole year and they put up 28 points in a hurry.....three touchdowns against us on defense alone if i remember correctly

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

Pikealum27 I think it was 3 td's from our D if I remember correctly Gibson intercepted 2 and Harden picked up a fumble and ran for a TD. Of course I could be thinking of another game that our D did that in. Our D didn't score against unioto though they got tackled with within the 5 every time they intercepted. But then the O punched it in for the TD.

Return to “Football”