Northwest Mohawks As An "Independent"?

Army
S

Re: Northwest Mohawks As An "Independent"?

Post by Army »

OSUBULLDOGG wrote:I believe that Northwest and Rockhill are the two largest rual school districs in the state when it comes to area. You would think that you would have a considerable amount of students to choose from, however with the area being so spread out and the amount of time that needs to be allowed in the weightroom, practice and other offseason events, this can put a damper on things. Parents working until 5:30 or later, younger kids not having a ride to and from it is tuff. To get the program turned around it is going to take commitment from the administration, students, parents and community. It has been done at other schools in the past. What we dont want to see are people throwing their hands up and making the program feel like a complete waist of time.
"Success is measured by how high you bounce when you hit bottom"
General George Patton

Good luck Mohawks :mrgreen:

Wayne Trace High School in Northwestern Ohio, Paulding County :-D

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

everybody wants instant success, but to have a winning program, IT MUST START FROM THE GROUND UP. INVEST IN THE YOUTH PROGRAMS, AND ON INTO JR. HIGH AND HIGH SCHOOL.

TEACH THE FUNDAMENTALS, TILL THEY ARE SICK OF IT. :-D

Portsmouth98
All State

Post by Portsmouth98 »

It's been almost 50 years now with no sustained success at all. I would really like to see things change for them, but I don't see it see it happening within the next 10 years. They have at least started revamping their pee-wee program, if they can keep it up they may get on the right track one day.

Return to “Football”