East Hires New Head Coach

Tartanblue
SEO

Re: East Hires New Head Coach

Post by Tartanblue »

Jason Vorhees wrote:no offense to coach hall but, i think he'll have at least one loss in the SOC1 this year.....

Only time will tell....I don't look for that to happen though. One thing is for sure the Oak Hill @ East game will be a good one.

Tartanblue
SEO

Post by Tartanblue »

stepped down...let go....all on who you ask

friday_nite_fan
Varsity

Post by friday_nite_fan »

So what ended up happening to the old coach Davis?? From what I understood, he got railroaded by the administration!!!!

Tartanblue
SEO

Post by Tartanblue »

friday_nite_fan wrote:So what ended up happening to the old coach Davis?? From what I understood, he got railroaded by the administration!!!!

Like I said all on who you ask...

Axe N Shield
Varsity

Post by Axe N Shield »

Coach Davis decided not to coach this year! His decision!

sportsfan43
JV Team

Post by sportsfan43 »

friday_nite_fan wrote:So what ended up happening to the old coach Davis?? From what I understood, he got railroaded by the administration!!!!

The B .S. Express

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

he was railroaded out, and a great coach, as well as coach hall. but handled very poorly. jmho. :12223

seasick80
All State

Post by seasick80 »

If the kids come out and get with that Hall program of heavy weights, and especially specific weight lifting (haha) those East kids will be ready to play the BENGALS when its all said and done!! LOL!. Kids, dont freak, Larry is old and feeble by now and cant possibly be the guy that calls the time out and gets in your face and then he gets what he wanted!! No way!! Good luck kids and I can tell you, this Hall guy has been trampeling the Burg sidelines for 2 years now and has now got a team. And a good one. Give him your best and you wont be dissapointed!

Oh, the OAKS may want to review films from 15 yrs ago to be ready for this team!! East offense may be alittle slow by the time the game is played but the east defense will be ready for the oaks! No doubt. Pass away!!

Runner00
JV Team

Post by Runner00 »

Yeah his 1950's offensive scheme will work in the SOC I, they will get bounced out of the playoffs early though. Good thing he took over a good team, he can only do things with talent, never adjusts to his personel. I look for east to be 7-3 and lose some games they could have won.

battlecats
JV Team

Post by battlecats »

I think 7-3 would be the worst case scenario but another 10-0 season is def. possible with the talent coming back. Oask Hill would be the only game I would think could go either way.

Tartanblue
SEO

Post by Tartanblue »

Runner00 wrote:Yeah his 1950's offensive scheme will work in the SOC I, they will get bounced out of the playoffs early though. Good thing he took over a good team, he can only do things with talent, never adjusts to his personel. I look for east to be 7-3 and lose some games they could have won.

Upset Northwest fan or former player?

The_Sports_Junky
Varsity

Post by The_Sports_Junky »

Runner00 wrote:Yeah his 1950's offensive scheme will work in the SOC I, they will get bounced out of the playoffs early though. Good thing he took over a good team, he can only do things with talent, never adjusts to his personel. I look for east to be 7-3 and lose some games they could have won.

Yeah right !!!!!

burggrad82
Freshman Team

Post by burggrad82 »

Come on if you can't run the ball like they did in the 50's you won't win. It sure helps your passing game if you get 5 yrds on 1st down running the ball opens up alot of opitions. Good luck Coach.

Runner00
JV Team

Post by Runner00 »

Like I said your fullback traps, and slow developing iso's will work in the SOC I, but they will get bounced out in the early rounds of the playoffs.

3sportSeason
Waterboy

Post by 3sportSeason »

This is a great hire for East Football. The people of Sciotoville should be excited about having Larry Hall as the head football coach of their Tartans. A couple things are for sure 1) They are going to be ready to play 2) They are going to be in tip top shape and wear other teams down 3) East better get ready to make room in their trophy case for more SOC titles as well as a couple Reg. 24 trophies

Return to “Football”