WK 3 (2-0) Sheridan @ (1-1) Chillicothe

Who's going to win?

Total votes: 0

Botcowa
Riding the Bench

Re: WK 3 (2-0) Sheridan @ (1-1) Chillicothe

Post by Botcowa »

Oh.. 1 thing more to add. Chillicothe beat Big Walnut without Jordan Benson and without Offensive Lineman Tyler Dunkle.. Both seniors..Both returning 2 year starters..Both D1-D2 prospects. Rumor has it atleast 1 returns for the home opener. :!: :122245 :122245

GO GO GO CAVALIERS!!

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

Should be a good game. I hope the Cavs win one for the SEOAL. But I live in MVL country and saw Sheridan scrimmage Logan; tough, hard-hitting team. My heart says Chili but my gut says-
Sheridan 31, Chili 10.

ravens 2
Waterboy

Post by ravens 2 »

first off,congrats to cavs on their win against the nut!!! now, to all the poster on here that said "chilli has no chance against the NUT" and believe me there were alot!! for those of you who said " chilli will loose" the NUT will be to much for the cavs to overcome!! i find it funny now you all are saying the NUT is not that good!!! i guess, if chilli had lost to the NUT they would be great again!! you all need to quit jumping on and off the fence when it suits you and when you are wrong on your predictions!!!! by no way do i or i'm sure any other chilli fan think sheridan will be an easy task for the the cavs friday night!! with that said, chilli needs to take one game at a time!! big walnut game is over its time to get ready for the next task at hand and thats sheridan. "KIDS" don't get on here and listenin to anyone telling you,you're going to definitly win or loose!! block it all out and get back to work!! take it one game at a time!! to the offense great job!!!keep it up!!! i had one of the fans tell me the new saying for chilli d-boys is "DEFENSE DO WHAT YOU DO"!!!! make sure you play like you did friday as a"TEAM" and anything can happen on any given friday!!! good luck to all the seoal teams friday night and i hope everyone comes out safe and injury free!!!

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

I'm picking the Cavs in this one.

They've proven to me that they are USING their size up front this year. The defense is making stops. And the running game has had a lot of success against a couple of pretty strong football teams.

Add to the fact that this is their home opener, and I think the Cavs are going to be tough to beat.

scooterdawg
Riding the Bench

Post by scooterdawg »

Good post ravens. As you said....one game at a time. The entire team is pumped up!! The house will be rockin friday night.

tazman
Riding the Bench

Post by tazman »

i am gonna have to say that this will be the first lost for Sheridan and bump The Cavs to a 2-1 record on the season.

Chilli - 28
Sheridan - 7

MariettaPride21
S

Post by MariettaPride21 »

seoal will bring it home

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

GO CAVS!!

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Sheridan is too ruff

Botcowa
Riding the Bench

Post by Botcowa »

noreply66 wrote:Sheridan is too ruff

What does that mean? Chillicothe wasn't ruff enough to run 306 yards on Big Walnut? Or Sheridan is too ruff around the edges to win?? Please... do tell.

westbrook18
All State

Post by westbrook18 »

I'm rooting for the SEOAL. Played against this Sheridan senior class when I was a freshman and they were pretty tough back then. Chilli looks like they can play though. Go Cavs.

Ptown Playmaker
Varsity

Post by Ptown Playmaker »

Good luck Cavs.

pinapplrdhwk
Freshman Team

Post by pinapplrdhwk »

Chillicothe at home + Home opener= Cavs win

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

This game will show if the cav's are pretenders or if they are a team that can contend in the SEOAL! I look for Sheridan's size and speed to take control of this game in the second half. The General's are a tough bunch of farm boy's Close game Sheridan 24 Chillicothe 21

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

If I weren't going to be watching Logan at Hamilton Township, I think this is the game I would most like to see. Go SEOAL.

WarriorBoy
Riding the Bench

Post by WarriorBoy »

Don't know that much about Chilli. But have been around Sheridan and watched their style of play. They play in the MVL which includes New Lexington, John Glenn and others. This is a tough league schedule. They basically beat each other up each friday night, all the schools seem to have a rivalery with each other. Alot of in your face smash mouth football. Look for the Generals to give as good as they get. They will not wilt away and they will be fighting as hard with 2 minutes to go as they were 2 minutes into the game. Someone above said this could be the best game in the area and this may be closer to the truth than anyone knows. Which ever teams wins both squads will know they have been to battle come saturday morning. Good luck to both schools.

Philos_Finest
All Conference

Post by Philos_Finest »

I'm not going to talk about Chillicothe because i don't know much about them but i do know this Sheridan team is very, very good.

Sheridan 28
Chillicothe 10

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

If I weren't going to be watching Logan at Hamilton Township, I think this is the game I would most like to see. Go SEOAL.

I'M WITH YOU ON THAT MOONSCHEIN. THIS GAME IS SHAPING UP TO BE A DANNY!!
GO CAV!!

gymratt
Freshman Team

Post by gymratt »

How many people here have seen Chilli AND Sheridan. I'm willing to bet NONE OF YOU. I haven't and therefore I, nore any of you is qualified to make a truly informed prediction. it is all speculation. Historically Sheridan is a Great Program. Better than the NUT, better than Chilli, and comparable with the Haven. I personally was shocked when they missed the playoffs in 06. As someone who follows all H.S. football with a passion (except D-5 and 6 cuz thats J.V. football on a Friday night), that was the first time I remember them not being that good. I've seen them on tape multiple times but not this year or last. They are usually a smashmouth team that would be more physical than most Chilli teams lately. Would they have won against those teams? I doubt it because of the speed factor but who knows. Chilli's teams have been fast, fast, fast lately. This years team is a good bit slower at the skill positions IMO but is A LOT more physical. This will be a VERY CLOSE smashmouth football game. Unless Chilli gets a big head or the Drive gets Sheridan, I guarantee a game within 7-14 points.

My (not to informed on Sheridan) prediction:
Chilli-24
Sheridan-21

P.S. I am away at College and unable to attend games because I play football and have a Friday curfew. Anyone with acces to the game tapes or video of any kind that is able to share it via comp or mail plaese PM me.

doctorchilly85
Waterboy

Post by doctorchilly85 »

DRIFTER wrote:Botcowa, you pop up now and then just to show how ignorant you really are and how much you know about anything. First of all let me state one thing clearly here. I will type slow so you can understand! Get it? I will pull for Chilli in this one because they are a SEOAL TEAM ! BUT Sheridan WILL WIN, AND THEY ARE THE BETTER TEAM! Now for someone that in their previous posts talked so much like they were a world traveler and knew so many coaches, you would think you would have some facts that were half way true. Now I do think at this point we know who each other are? With that being said let me set some truth to all of your trash!

Chilli has two wins against two storied programs? Please! Brookhaven plays in without a doubt the weakest league in the State of Ohio. They were not that good! Big Nut has a State Championship and that is awesome, something anyone would strut their stuff about. But they returned very little and had the best of what they returned on the sideline injured. But storied program?
i didnt see anything that impressed me cavs will win
Sheridan has played two oponents that were not that good, but Bellaire won 49-7 Saturday, and Maysville will win some games. Sheridan has scored 87 points and givin up 7 with their varsity on the field. Their Varsity has only played 3.6 quarters the first two games!

To your most ignorant comments.

Sheridan returned 18 of 22 starters from a team that was ranked 3rd in the state last year in week 7, untill they lost 5 starters all skill players for the final three games. Their RB last year was second in the 100 m in the state, but Crader carried almost as much, he rotated. All but one starter from the line returned, and the tight end!

As far as storied programs 17 playoffs!! I might add they beat us in a scrimmage game this year, and I think Logan is aweful good this year. Your first two opponents were not that good, but that should not take away anything from your great win against Big Nut. You will have your hands full this week, no doubt!

CAV'S 86, I see the coaches at Sheridan often with relatives and all, and will be up in Somerset today. Who did you talk to? What coach? I find you hard to beleive. Do not see either of them making that comment! Do not get all caught up in your Chilli supporters jumping on here voting for Chilli in the polls and throwing out ignorant stats that are not even close to the truth. This Sheridan team will be better than Brookhaven and Big Nut, I promise you that! Let me know if you want some more TRUE FACTS. If I do not know them, I will call and get them for you. Just wanting to clean up your trash! With all that being said,

GO CAV"S, bring home another big win for the SEOAL!

Return to “Football”