WK 6 Zanesville @ Logan

2old
All Conference

Re: WK 6 Zanesville @ Logan

Post by 2old »

Gallia wins a game and now the Gallia posters are going to flex their muscles. Impressive!!!!!!!!!!!

loyaldevilfan
JV Team

Post by loyaldevilfan »

2old wrote:^^^^^^^^^^^Poor guy eat up with Cheiftain Envy. It is raging in all river cities.

Poor guy...he woke up this morning.......will somebody kick this record it keeps skipping

wowhesfast
Freshman Team

Post by wowhesfast »

Logan 34-7. Chiefs roll. I hope i can come back for this one, college has got me down.

ChiefCruiser95
Freshman Team

Post by ChiefCruiser95 »

Ahhh, finally internet access at home!! Feels good to be back after a seven day "vacation" from the internet and phone and tv. First off, I never got to congradulate the Chiefs on their dominating victory over the Tigers so congradulations guys!!

Now then about this game. Last year Zanesville, with Gaiters and company, was supposed to give the Chiefs a real good game and well...it didn't end up that way. This Friday, without Gaiters, and the much better than last year Chiefs on the homefield I think it's safe to say that the Chiefs won't need a 17 point surge in the fourth quarter to beat the Blue Devils. This one gets ugly early and often 42-10. Of course good luck to both teams and let's have no injuries this week for once.

GO CHIEFS!!!

2old
All Conference

Post by 2old »

LDF,

Do you EVER have an original thought. Evreything you post has been used before. Do you tell your wife the same stories over and over?

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

Congrats to Logan for a well earned victory over Ironton. 5-0! On to Zanesville. Please, no trash talk this week! Zanesville is a solid program and on the rise IMO but too much Angle and the Wrecking Crew this game! It will be over by halftime, Amyx will get conservative in the 2nd half and the score will be respectable. Good luck and good health to both teams. See you at The Chief.

loyaldevilfan
JV Team

Post by loyaldevilfan »

Apparently Logan is a lil better than I gave them credit for.. I picked Ironton to upset them and I was wrong... Good Luck to both teams and I hope it is an injury free game...I think Logan will win another SEOAL Champ this year unless someone can upset them.....Is Zanesville up for it.... Since they are the Blue Devils as well I have to root for them...LOL Shold be a good game

warrnwarriorfan
Varsity

Post by warrnwarriorfan »

Logan will have the pass defense to shut down the ZV passing game. Warren was able to stop the ZV running game, so Logan will easily do this as well. I doubt that ZV will be able to put up any points until mop-up time. As for the ZV defense, Warren drove down the field on them 3-4 times and had more rushing yards overall until the JV's went in. Warren completed several passes against ZV too. The Logan offense will roll.

ZV will have to play out of their heads to be competitive against Logan.

We'll see what happens, but I have to say that I think Logan wins BIG.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

GO CHIEFS

grizzlynatural
Varsity

Post by grizzlynatural »

Logan by a bunch.

8)

Army
S

Post by Army »

ZvilleBlueDevil wrote:Go BLUE DEVIL"S ....You can be a big spoiler in this game

GO Blue Devils :!: :-D

DRIFTER
Freshman Team

Post by DRIFTER »

Army, begging for help. Army you have no friends on this thread either. You will need alot of help Army regardless of how this game turns out. Go Ironton. You wont get any help this week Army, and there is no hiding from week 10. Logan rolls again this week. Getting closer to week 10. I can not wait to go clean up any mess those Sheridan boys left laying around! Take care of Zanesville first guys.

hairgod
Waterboy

Post by hairgod »

go chiefs! like i said before, show em what southern ohio football is all about! keep your minds right , don't let you guard down, keep playing like you did against us and you should shed the first round monkey.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Army's team beat Zanesville so he wants Zanesville to beat Logan so it would sit in his mind that Chillicothe has a chance to be Logan.

That simple

fbfever9
Freshman Team

Post by fbfever9 »

Never got a chance to say "congrats" and a great game played by Logan last week, especially Angle. 5 incompletions?!??!? That's absurd, even by high school standards!

Hopefully, Logan won't fall into a "trap" game like Jackson did against Gallia last week. Not that Gallia isn't a solid team, but I wasn't expecting much from them the rest of the year with all the injuries they have sustained. I know the Logan staff will have their team prepared. Just hoping that they (and all SEOAL teams) can represent the league well come playoff time.

Unfortunately for Logan, they are playing in one of the strongest regions in the entire state this year. DeSales has been completely dominating this year; likewise with Louisville. Hopefully, Logan will play in a few close contests to better prepare them for the postseason.

Good luck to both teams; I hope Z'ville can make the game interesting and give Logan a run for their money. No one has been close yet. Is this the week for their first test??

FEVER

logangirl
Waterboy

Post by logangirl »

GO LOGAN!!! :lol: BEAT THE DEVILS!!!!

ZvilleBlueDevil
JV Team

Post by ZvilleBlueDevil »

fbfever9

Are u kidding make the game interesting they will be coming to win on paper Logan is leap's better and bigger but that's just been about every game for us so all you Logan fan's Zanesville won't roll over for anybody they got too much heart and great coaching.....GO DEVIL"S

2old
All Conference

Post by 2old »

I am still picking the Chiefs to win but remember the BB game last year. No one gave the Chiefs a chance to stay in that game. Devils won but it was close.

logangirl
Waterboy

Post by logangirl »

Logan won't have to worry about Zanesville rolling over, cause Logan is just goin to RUN all over them!!!

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

WHATS THE VILLE'S RUN AND PASSING GAME LOOK LIKE THIS YEAR?

Return to “Football”