Freshman Team

Re: Northwest (2-5 @ Minford (5-2)

Post by falconater »

One game at a time.

Bushy Tail Butcher
Freshman Team

Post by Bushy Tail Butcher »

I would like to say what a great job the Minford coaching staff is doing this year. The changes they have made, and the way they have worked people in, and out of positions, is great. They have the team really coming together now. It makes an old man proud, and really gives me something to brag about!!

Falcons keep your heads on straight, keep working to get better, and you will go a long way. And do not let up this week, when you let up, you get hurt. Keep your mind on your jobs, and stay focused.

The Falcon fans have been great this year, we need to keep it up. Let's make a big showing, and really show them Mohawks what kind of noise we can make!!

Proud to be a Falcon!!!

candystore
Varsity

Post by candystore »

Sloans Falcons have no problem

TrojanXplosion
S

Post by TrojanXplosion »

Phil has already lit the Falcon victory cigar.

Tartanblue
SEO

Post by Tartanblue »

What a great upset it would be if NW could beat Minford, and how it would look to the kids from NW for next year.....

But really Minford wins 60-0 if they want to

Kenraken Ahta
JV Team

Post by Kenraken Ahta »

Did not get a chance to see the NW - Burg game, but I have to agree, it appears the Pirates showed alot of class by not running up the score. I don't think Minford will run it up either, as they have to be concerned about staying healthy for week #11 and beyond. No doubt, the Falcons are solid from top to bottom and should make a nice play-off run this year.

Remember Young Mohawks, this is all about building the future. Play hard Friday night, work on the things the Coaching Staff have given you and let the chips fall where they may. You have to want to get better each week, you have to set a goal for this season. Let that goal be to end it in week #10 in victory @ Waverly! A 3 - 7 finish is two games better than last year and a conference win is just icing on the cake! GO MOHAWKS!!

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

FalconFan wrote:Image

Phil has already lit the Falcon victory cigar.

Now that's what I'm talking about! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bobby Love
Riding the Bench

Post by Bobby Love »

good luck mohawks!!!!

Faclons Forever
Freshman Team

Post by Faclons Forever »

Minford rolls, but I'd expect Northwest to show some pride. It's been a rough year, but I think they've got heart. They're just outclassed. Should be a cold, nasty football game. My favorite :mrgreen:

sports87
Riding the Bench

Post by sports87 »

minford has a very good team but if they can make the playoffs i do not think they can get by the second round. i cant see any team from southern ohio get by the second round. i hope they can prove me wrong but i just think the we are a year away from competing with the schools up north.

Curious George
Riding the Bench

Post by Curious George »

Minford rolls to another SOC II win. This is the perfect game for this week. After having played four very good football teams in a row, including 2 huge wins in a row (playing about as well as could be expected), they play a Northwest team still searching for an identity.

Let's go Falcons!!!!!

Bushy Tail Butcher
Freshman Team

sports87 wrote:minford has a very good team but if they can make the playoffs i do not think they can get by the second round. i cant see any team from southern ohio get by the second round. i hope they can prove me wrong but i just think the we are a year away from competing with the schools up north.

I don't know why you don't think Minford, or any Southern Ohio team, can make it to the second round. You must not be watching the Computer points. There is a good chance, we may have four Southern Ohio teams in the play-offs this year. And a good chance we will have two of these teams play each other in the first round.
I would be willing to bet alot of money that we will have one, maybe two teams see week 12!!! The only reason there won't be more, is because, we might knock each other out.
The football we are playing in Southern Ohio, will compete with anyone in our Region. When you start playing these teams close to the Ohio River, you better bring your A game. There is alot of talent down here, and getting better every year!!!

Proud to be a Falcon!!!

Mohawk
Waterboy

Post by Mohawk »

I want the Mohawks to win this game, however I think that NW will be ready for more than what Minford thinks. The Falcons should not underestimate the Mohawks. Just like before advertisments in college game "Every Underdog is Dangerous."

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

i was at the burg/nw game and i just dont see minford being challenged. The mowhawks had one drive the entire night in the 3rd. Minford's d-line is quick like Burg's and will probably yield the same result. While I hope NW wins for Burg's point sake but it will not happen.

Falcons 42
NW 12

jungle cat
Freshman Team

Post by jungle cat »

Coach Daniels is smart enough to get some playing time experience for his underclassmen in this game. I look for most the starters to get in most of the 1st half. But after that it will be JV. Fun time. Good luck to the Falcons and let hope for a injury free game.

The_Legend_of_Northwest
All State

Post by The_Legend_of_Northwest »

Minford scores early and calls off dogs in 2nd quarter when comfortable. Stay tough Mohawks keep improving.

Minford - 43
NWest - 14

Faclons Forever
Freshman Team

Post by Faclons Forever »

Weather for tomorrow evening: low 40's with possible rain early on. Let's get 'em boys!

Bushy Tail Butcher
Freshman Team

O.K. FALCONS, IT'S FINALLY FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's start this game the same way we finished last Friday!!! Work hard and don't think Northwest is going to just roll-over, and quit. Northwest is going to come out and hit you, and try to take it to you. They have nothing to lose, and all the respect in the World to gain!!!!

Good Luck to Both teams, and nobody get hurt!!

Minford fans, let's show our Support!!!!!!

Proud to be a Falcon!!!

E_Waugh
Freshman Team

Post by E_Waugh »

Falcons get another win...

Minford 42
Northwest 14

Return to “Football”