Week 4: Chesapeake (3-0) at Valley (3-0)

fuzzhead
SEOP

Re: Week 4: Chesapeake (3-0) at Valley (3-0)

Post by fuzzhead »

Real interesting game right here. Valley has played no one of note either and usually has a VERY weak non-conference schedule. If Chesapeake can avoid giving up the big plays, they can win. Any Chesapeake team that can beat Wayne is not one to take lightly.

Bo_Diaz
JV Team

Post by Bo_Diaz »

Valley does need to improve its non confrence schedule... The OVC is VERY weak!

crab_apple4
JV Team

Post by crab_apple4 »

This should be a fun one to watch... Unfortunately I'll be working the concession stand. :(

Would love for the Indians keep rolling along undefeated before confrence play!

SOCMAN05
Freshman Team

Post by SOCMAN05 »

Fuzzhead ' I guarantee you that the powers to be at Valley is preparing for a very challenging game Friday, Chessy played Valley tough last season and if Chessy can get past Valley and P West they can set there sails for the playoffs !

greenwave2332
Waterboy

Post by greenwave2332 »

I hope Valley thinks just like you guys do. That they are just going to roll through Chesapeake. Not going to happen

crab_apple4
JV Team

Post by crab_apple4 »

I don't see any Valley people expecting the Indians to "roll through" Chesapeake... I think most Valley fans realize that this will be a competitive game. I just see Valley fans predicting that they are going to come out on top. Big difference, in my opinion.

robycop3
All State

Post by robycop3 »

This game is a hoss and a hoss.

For Valley vets, Peake is running a different set of plays than they've run the previous 2 years, with an almost-completely-new coaching staff. Peake stopped two VERY-good running teams in Wayne and SV. However, LV passes more than Peake's first three opponents, and that could be a challenge for Peake. And Peake's offense is fairly good on the ground, being able to keep fresh RBs in, and Mc Master at QB being a running threat himself, with several designed QB keeper plays.

What I've seen of LV on recordings, they're good all around, and will challenge Peake in every way on both sides of the ball.

Peake's advantages: stout run defense, diversity of offense.

LV's advantages: home field, very good offense on the ground or thru the air.

My prediction: The team who wants it the most, makes the fewest mistakes, keeps their concentration sharp to execute properly wins.

Ptown Playmaker
Varsity

Post by Ptown Playmaker »

Root'n for Valley with the "W"

SittingBull
Waterboy

Post by SittingBull »

I'MMMMM BBBBAAAAAAAAACCCKKKK!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted:

SittingBull
Waterboy

Post by SittingBull »

Valley by as much as they want. I personally think my Braves should scrap their entire "OVC Schedule". No points = No Playoffs; but alas contracts are what they are. :roll:

Piratefan2
Varsity

Post by Piratefan2 »

I watched peake play against the vikings an it really was a tough game! SV was on the 2 or 3 yard line trying to punch it in for the score, several times, but just couldnt get it done! maybe if they did a bootleg to the left they probably could have since peake was weak on that side of the ball all evening. the scoring in the late second half for peake was just from poor tackling by what looked like a tired defense that is from a div 6 so a small group of boys playing alot on both sides of the ball! VALLEY on the other hand is a whole new ball club this year! I believe that when Valley moves the ball down inside the ten or even twenty, they WILL score. I dont see peake getting very many yards running or in the air this friday against Valley and i look for Valley to when this game by atleast 3 tds. Also to all the peake fans.....looks like Valley an West will be your only two losses this year if you can continue to do your best! Good luck to both teams an hoping for an injury free game! Cant wait to watch this game tomorrow! if any peake gets a chance to talk to their players, see if they can prove me wrong?

greenwave2332
Waterboy

Post by greenwave2332 »

We are not coming all the way there to keep it close we are coming to win!!!!! Peake 28 lv 20

Jesco White
S

Post by Jesco White »

Valley by at least two scores. Chesapeake is going to win a lot of football games this year, but this won't be one of them. Good luck to both teams.

Alitown
Freshman Team

Post by Alitown »

I don't believe Valley will win by as much as they won't. It will be a good ball game, but I still believe valley will have the two best athletes on the field with Yates and Keller. I've seen both teams play and peake has some great players but not like Keller and Yates. I'm not sure of Yates stats, they havnt called to many plays for him right now because of the injury but Keller has rushed 34 times for 400 yards, 13 rec for 280 yards and 9 TDs. He has been able to run where ever he wants. Their O line is one of the best in the area and have done a great job creating holes for Keller and keeping players of Yates. Chesapeake has a great Defense, I'd say a little better than Valleys, but they still won't be able to stop Valleys offense. They have to many options to go to and chesapeake won't be able to stop them all

Peake
SEOP

Post by Peake »

Chesapeake should go at worst 8-2 this year, how would that not get you points?

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

i wished this one was a saturday game, this should be a really good game.

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

GO VALLEY!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alitown
Freshman Team

Post by Alitown »

Keller takes it inside peake 10 1st play of offense for Indians... Yates scores 2 plays later.. 7-0 valley 9:18 in 1st

ZacBrownBand
Varsity

Post by ZacBrownBand »

Indians seems to be taking control of this one in the early goings. 2 three and outs for the panthers so far. Indians driving again

ZacBrownBand
Varsity

Post by ZacBrownBand »

Panthers drive down the feild, try for 2 and get stopped shy. Valley up 7-6 at the end of one

Return to “Football”