Week 1 - Southern at Symmes Valley

Who wins?

Total votes: 0

Purple Gold
Freshman Team

Re: Week 1 - Southern at Symmes Valley

Post by Purple Gold »

Well we lost our best all around player this week for the year to a flexor tendon injury. We are also down to about 19 players with about 9 of the freshmen. We will take our lumps the next couple of years but our day in comming.

Trimble Juvenile
Varsity

Post by Trimble Juvenile »

Purple Gold wrote:Well we lost our best all around player this week for the year to a flexor tendon injury. We are also down to about 19 players with about 9 of the freshmen. We will take our lumps the next couple of years but our day in comming.
let me guess, those freshmen were undefeated for 5 years in jr hi? ;-)

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

SV will roll the Tornados by no less than 4 TDs...

cool cucumber
All Conference

Post by cool cucumber »

I hope southern wins or atleast keeps it close. Good luck tornadoes.

Purple Gold
Freshman Team

Post by Purple Gold »

Is everyone from Trimble as*holes.

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

Purple Gold wrote:Is everyone from Trimble as*holes.
Both Trimble and N-Y have pretty big heads and think the whole TVC revolves around them but they can't see past those rose colored glasses. I'm waiting for them to consolidate and move up to the SEOAL in football only. They'll set a precedent as being the first school in Ohio to play football in one conference and revert to playing all other sports in the TVC so they can win a few games in other sports. :lol: :lol: :lol:

s.v.vikinglinex2
Varsity

Post by s.v.vikinglinex2 »

One more day Vikings play hard! Vikings start out 1-0.

NICKNEVADA
All Conference

Post by NICKNEVADA »

SV 27-ZIP

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

It's almost time to let the beatdown begin.

cg 22
JV Team

Post by cg 22 »

FANOSPORTS wrote:It's almost time to let the beatdown begin.

fanosport too bad you didn't play high school sports, so you wouldn't have to try and live it by getting on here and running all the local players down. :oops: :oops:

81dendmhs74
JV Team

Post by 81dendmhs74 »

cg 22 wrote:

fanosport too bad you didn't play high school sports, so you wouldn't have to try and live it by getting on here and running all the local players down. :oops: :oops:
FANOFSPORTS I think he was the drummer in the marching band class of 1900. pretty sure. :lol:

81dendmhs74
JV Team

Post by 81dendmhs74 »

Southern has a kid named Pickens that runs down deer in the woods and eats them raw. Now that kid has to be tuff on the field........

1longtimeviking
Freshman Team

Post by 1longtimeviking »

81dendmhs74 wrote:Southern has a kid named Pickens that runs down deer in the woods and eats them raw. Now that kid has to be tuff on the field........
It's a good thing that we have plenty of nice deer down here in the valley. There should be enough deer scent in the air to keep him pretty distracted from the game. :lol:

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

cg 22 wrote:

I have a "very old" Varsity jacket with quite a few stripes,patches and letters (wrong there), I don't run player's down, I just make my picks of who will win/lose and if that hurts so be it (wrong there). Most of us on here can do very well on picking league winners, weekly winners etc. on a constant basis by being realistic and not being "a homer" but if someone's team is being "picked on" because we say they're going to lose a game or debate about the playoffs or whatever, then cry me a river. Get a life, get over it and start expanding your knowledge about sports by getting out of your "3 mile zone" as I call it. Go watch some other teams regardless of the sport and you will know why people pick against certain teams when they play. Knowledge is Power. Have a great day !!!!!

cg 22
JV Team

Post by cg 22 »

FANOSPORTS wrote:
cg 22 wrote:

I have a "very old" Varsity jacket with quite a few stripes,patches and letters (wrong there), I don't run player's down, I just make my picks of who will win/lose and if that hurts so be it (wrong there). Most of us on here can do very well on picking league winners, weekly winners etc. on a constant basis by being realistic and not being "a homer" but if someone's team is being "picked on" because we say they're going to lose a game or debate about the playoffs or whatever, then cry me a river. Get a life, get over it and start expanding your knowledge about sports by getting out of your "3 mile zone" as I call it. Go watch some other teams regardless of the sport and you will know why people pick against certain teams when they play. Knowledge is Power. Have a great day !!!!!

There is a difference in stating who you think will win, which you did once and being a dick saying let the beat down begin. As far as the three mile zone, I've been all over the US and I wouldn't trade my three mile zone for any of it. Like you did. As far as watching other teams, I bet you haven't seen SV play one time. You are basing your pick on what someone else says, boy you must feel knowledgeable.

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

FANOSPORTS wrote:The Vikings run thru and around the Tornadoes.
No one's posted a score yet. Has what I predicted above come true yet ? (And by the way cg22, I've probably been to more high school stadiums in Ohio than you've been to towns and cities in Ohio). :122249

CalmB4Storm
Waterboy

Post by CalmB4Storm »

Vikings win big.
39-12

SVDad
Freshman Team

Post by SVDad »

SV 39 Southern 13

Vikings had some first game jitters, but the game was never in doubt.

cool cucumber
All Conference

Post by cool cucumber »

Well I only watched the first half but southern didn't look as bad as they should. The qb looks to be a promising player sooner then later but they do have A LOT of young kids. Congrats symmes and Racine just keep you're head up there is always next week.

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

Way to go Symmes Valley! Now get ready for a matchup against an RV team that plays with a lot of heart!

Return to “Football”