Logan (0-3) @ Jackson (2-1) (SEOAL)

loganlocos
SEOP

Re: Week 4: Logan AT Jackson (SEOAL)

Post by loganlocos »

ballrmom wrote:
You're Tiger Bait wrote:i think jackson takes this one from the chiefs.
bait where is 2old this year did he jump the wagon hummmmm
Talk to Mattash about why 2old isn't on here.

I think Matt did him a favor by kicking him off. You all could have had some fun with him. Instead he isn't allowed to be picked on. Your loss, certainly not his.

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

gahs4ever wrote:Locos,

Speaking of streaks, can you tell me how long the Logan league winning streak was that was snapped by Marietta in 2002. GAHS later also beat the Chiefs that season, and of course, as mentioned Jackson is the last team to beat Logan.

Is my math correct that Logan has three league losses plus a 34 game winning streak plus the winning streak before the three losses? If so, that boggles the mind.
GAHS -

Logan won 27 straight games from 1998-2002. The Chieftains lost a total of 4 games from 2002-2004.

Since 2004, Logan has now won 34 straight games.

B-dawg79
Freshman Team

Post by B-dawg79 »

jackson will win by 14

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

Let's not forget....

2005 - Gahanna 48, Logan 0
2006 - Lancaster 38, Logan 0
2007 - Lancaster 31, Logan 7

Remember, Amyx started 0-5 and finished 2-8 his first season after Logan had lost only 3 SEOAL games in 5 previous seasons.

Lets not act like the current coach and his staff can't get the job done after 3 weeks on the job. Lets have a little patience.

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

hardrock21 wrote:Bottom line Logan isn't very good at all this year..it was due to happen. I don't want to hear about the level of competition they were playing. Logan was completely uncompetitive in those games. I do think Jackson will win this game by about 2 scores. Logan I hope I'm wrong but I think you finish 5-5.
Well not exactly Lancaster had a big scare with them in the second half,but its no joke they have been bad the last couple games,I'm not predicting a score yet but think they will bounce back and at least keep it competitive.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

LoganLocos wrote:Let's not forget....

2005 - Gahanna 48, Logan 0
2006 - Lancaster 38, Logan 0
2007 - Lancaster 31, Logan 7

Remember, Amyx started 0-5 and finished 2-8 his first season after Logan had lost only 3 SEOAL games in 5 previous seasons.

Lets not act like the current coach and his staff can't get the job done after 3 weeks on the job. Lets have a little patience.
Go Cheifs

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

i will take logan in this game

ironmen1987
SE

Post by ironmen1987 »

Now we all know that Logan getting kicked around by the 'big boys' the last 3 weeks has prepared them to enter the cow pastures of hillbilly USA so don't go ragging on them. Clean out the barn n lets have one of them shindiggy things to start them on the road to yet another :aaaaa15 league crown.

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

ironmen1987 wrote:Now we all know that Logan getting kicked around by the 'big boys' the last 3 weeks has prepared them to enter the cow pastures of hillbilly USA so don't go ragging on them. Clean out the barn n lets have one of them shindiggy things to start them on the road to yet another :aaaaa15 league crown.
Jackson may very well win this game, in fact I think it is theirs to lose, but I'd have a hard time thumping my chest over a team that's biggest challenge was a Wellston team that hasn't beaten anyone else but me.

ironmen1987
SE

Post by ironmen1987 »

I don't remember picking a winner for the game and i challenge you to find a single post where i have done any chest thumping over the Jackson program. It's up to the young men on the field to do that. I think that first loss took the thump out of them....

ironmen1987
SE

Post by ironmen1987 »

Jackson will be a test and could win but i think Logan may have bigger worries about 30 miles to the south of us....

NY BUCKS
All State

Post by NY BUCKS »

LoganLocos wrote:
ironmen1987 wrote:Now we all know that Logan getting kicked around by the 'big boys' the last 3 weeks has prepared them to enter the cow pastures of hillbilly USA so don't go ragging on them. Clean out the barn n lets have one of them shindiggy things to start them on the road to yet another :aaaaa15 league crown.
Jackson may very well win this game, in fact I think it is theirs to lose, but I'd have a hard time thumping my chest over a team that's biggest challenge was a Wellston team that hasn't beaten anyone else but me.

I think jackson wins logan.From what im hearing thier more problems with WHO WHOS.than who playing.

loganlocos
SEOP

Re: Logan (0-3) @ Jackson (2-1) (SEOAL)

Post by loganlocos »

NY BUCKS

What are WHO WHOS?

LoganAlumni99
Waterboy

Post by LoganAlumni99 »

I gotta believe Jackson takes this one. In fact, I'll probably be picking against Logan until they prove me wrong.

GAHS83
JV Team

Post by GAHS83 »

Tough to know much about how good either of these teams are. Logan lost to 3 schools who are much bigger than they are, two of which will probably make the playoffs. That doesn't tell me whether they are good or bad either way when compared to the rest of the SEOAL.

Jackson loses to Wellston who is now 1-2. Wellston has lost to two teams who look to be pretty good and Jackson stomped two teams who don't look to be good at all.

I have nothing concrete to hang my hat on that makes me confident in either team one way or the other. We'll know a lot more about both teams and how the rest of their seasons are going to play out after this week.

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

I agree. This week is more in tune with how Logan will do in the SEO and not how they have matched up with Central Ohio D-I schools who are very good.. And should give a pretty good idea what Jackson is really like .

The truth will out, as they say.

Daniel Larusso
Varsity

Post by Daniel Larusso »

I'm going with Logan by a touchdown. Jackson was beaten by Wellston. Enough said.

Spartan
All Conference

Post by Spartan »

Logan happy to see league play begin in Week 4.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

going to be 35

camnott
Varsity

Post by camnott »

I don't think you can judge either teams ability as far as the seoal play is concerned. Wellston had a great game against us and we didn't play nearly as good that game as what we have the past two weeks. The two wins we have are against down programs that are trying to rebuild so it's hard to judge our true strength.
Logan has played tough D1 teams and who knows how good they may really be when they drop down to playing teams more their size in our league. Yes they are a larger school than most but so what, we are all in the seoal and there should be no excuses.
To sum it up I believe this will be a very, very tough and close game and as much as I want Jackson to win I believe it will be a close game decided in the 4th quarter. Turnovers and penalties and special teams will be HUGE!
Hopefully a well officiated game with no injuries.
GO IRONMEN!!!!!!!!

Return to “Football”