2011 Logan Football

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: 2011 Logan Football

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

moonshine wrote:
Trenchfoot wrote:gotta lift hard now. get ready for the big boys. lancaster, pick north, etc. and steve coates pioneers will come into chieftain stadium more than ready. he loves to run his players to the kilt in practice. they will have a big second wind the 2nd half gauranteed. put more weight on that bar c-bolt. steve coates for real. gotta get ready now.
Coach Coates remembers being run out of town, look out they will try to run the score up!, He put a beating on ironton last year at the tank.
i know it. its a scary thought. isnt it? kelly better get those boys ready.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

coates went deep into the playoffs a few times. its a smaller school but a powerhouse. hes beat some good teams while coaching there. where did they end up last year moonshine? do ya know right off hand? did they go pretty deep again?

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

Trenchfoot wrote:coates went deep into the playoffs a few times. its a smaller school but a powerhouse. hes beat some good teams while coaching there. where did they end up last year moonshine? do ya know right off hand? did they go pretty deep again?
At least the 2nd round but I am notsure! Logan Football BACK to the BASICS!

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

back to the basics and a need for speed. its time for the chiefs to get back to tough hard nose smart balanced football. it can be done.

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

Trenchfoot put more weight on there,,LOL Definetly a coach Coate classic,, and he will run them for sure, better put them running shoes on,,ahhh he won't run it up on Logan if they're that strong again,he will respect Logan too much IMO,,, after all Wolfe played for him a year,,the Ironton score looked so bad because they was that much better that night and if I remember right Coate even called off the dogs in the 4th quarter down there,,I think they lost to Alter in the second round last year,no shame in that!

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

C-Bolt wrote:Trenchfoot put more weight on there,,LOL Definetly a coach Coate classic,, and he will run them for sure, better put them running shoes on,,ahhh he won't run it up on Logan if they're that strong again,he will respect Logan too much IMO,,, after all Wolfe played for him a year,,the Ironton score looked so bad because they was that much better that night and if I remember right Coate even called off the dogs in the 4th quarter down there,,I think they lost to Alter in the second round last year,no shame in that!
hee hee hee. i remember that plain as day. we was in there lifting and he came in and yelled, put more weight on there!! he defintly made u work hard. i liked him. he was pretty cool. he knows how to win. but kelly better get his players ready quick. coate will come to logan full force and meaning nothing but pure business c-bolt. button ur chin strap up tight that nite.

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

Coach Coate don't mind playing the big boys. Alder is DIII and they're playing 2 DI's, 2 DII's along with perennial playoff participant's Ironton, Bishop Watterson and Clinton-Massie this coming season. This type of schedule definately helps come playoff time.

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

Is Wolfe scheduling any 7 on 7s, who and where? Remember Kelly, Back To Basics!

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

probably not till next month its family time now got to recharge the batteries for another big season,,seems like the first one last year was over at new lex shortly after the fourth of july last year but can't remember the date....

Pol pot
SE

Post by Pol pot »

Logan is the class of Southern Ohio!!!! 10 wins minimu this year!

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

Pol Pot wrote:Logan is the class of Southern Ohio!!!! 10 wins minimu this year!
By taking June off This team is already behind, look for at best 4-6 campain this year. Far below accecptable standards. Logan must return Back to Basics!

know all
Freshman Team

Post by know all »

last year for coach wolfe?

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

know all wrote:last year for coach wolfe?
If Kelly junks the spread and develops a 65% run and 35% pass offence and a strong attacking defense with outstanding special teams he will be here for a long time again you have to play to the talent on the field and stress the basics!
Last edited by moonshine on Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

3morethan2
Varsity

Post by 3morethan2 »

I can see 6 wins at the most for the team this year and 2nd or 3rd in the league

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

Keeps the spread 4 wins, returns back to basics running more 6 wins! The spread will get Kelly in trouble remember play to the talent!

3morethan2
Varsity

Post by 3morethan2 »

whose in the running for starting quarterback this year?....if kelly doesnt do better than last year and ends up losing to nelsonville i think he might be out the door. Logan can't have anymore of these seasons like they did last year. everyone knows how the fans are. if logan is winning they all come but if losing they'll stop coming and find something else to do on friday nights

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

Without a winning season and fans in the stands, pay to play will happen, lets hope not. One idea let's charge for parking on school property say a $1.00 per car. God forbid, if they lose to Nelsonville-York which could very well happen and they contuine to run the spread, it will be a long season. Pass the word Back to Basics!

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

I for one am glad they didn't charge to park,, too much of that crap going on everywhere else, but it does hurt them when they host playoff games where they could make a decent pay day,,pay to play will probably hit eventually no matter what happens because of Kasich's budget cutting

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

C-Bolt wrote:I for one am glad they didn't charge to park,, too much of that crap going on everywhere else, but it does hurt them when they host playoff games where they could make a decent pay day,,pay to play will probably hit eventually no matter what happens because of Kasich's budget cutting
If the Chiefs start out poorly say 1-5 and continue to run the spread, attendance will suffer greatly and they will have to come up with some money making ideas!. As far as the state budget when you are in an 8 Billion dollar hole and you have to balance the budget cuts will occur!

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

i dont see logan losing to nelsonville even on their worst day. i think logan fans can safely scratch that off the worry list.

Return to “Football”