Newly Formed League to invite Jackson, Logan, and Warren

ONE OF A KIND
Varsity

Re: Newly Formed League to invite Jackson, Logan, and Warren

Post by ONE OF A KIND »

moonshine wrote:TVC back to Earth 2015!
Hey shine why don't you and Paladin find a league in NE Ohio for Logan to join? Take Jackson and Warren with you too while your at it so those 1000's of kids will have a league to play in. That way they can quit begging the TVC to join. :lol:

Pitstop Billy
Freshman Team

Post by Pitstop Billy »

Ultron wrote:
The General wrote:Implying that Jackson is some kind of football power,especially after watching Athens from the TVC and how they played and what they accomplished,is kind of ridiculous dont you think?
No I do not think its completely ridiculous. What Athens did during this 3 year run will not be matched in this region for at least thirty years, maybe longer. Maybe it would happen more often if the region played better competition, and challenge the region as a whole to be better than it currently is right now. substitute Athens out of this equation at the moment, because they are the outlier. Teams in SEO consistently play sub par schedules hoping for wins, and then when they get to the playoffs get beat by teams that have, better leagues, better competition, and strive for excellence. They do not try to keep the status quo, they push the envelop. Some people in SEO seem to think this is still the 80's and 90's, it is time to evolve or get devoured. Excellence is not an accident, its a habit. The region needs to demand excellence so it will become a habit. Jackson is a consistent program that has it down years, but always bounces back strong! Athens could not bounce back until they joined the TVC. Athens will probably support Jackson and Warren, but the Catfishes of the TVC pond will never allow a fish like Jackson into their environment, and their childish grudge against Warren is pathetic. I won't even bring up the L word, because we already know how the cool kids feel about Logan. Kudos for Nelsonville, and Athens for challenging your program to be better than average.
:lol: Now that statement is some funny stuff. Athens, a BIG school, challenges itself by "ducking and running" from the SEOAL to a smaller conference. Nelsonville-York is hot for this idea of TVC expansion because they want to go to three divisions so they can avoid having to play......wait for it.........ATHENS! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love the hypocrisy.

ONE OF A KIND
Varsity

Post by ONE OF A KIND »

PitStop Billy wrote:
Ultron wrote:
The General wrote:Implying that Jackson is some kind of football power,especially after watching Athens from the TVC and how they played and what they accomplished,is kind of ridiculous dont you think?
No I do not think its completely ridiculous. What Athens did during this 3 year run will not be matched in this region for at least thirty years, maybe longer. Maybe it would happen more often if the region played better competition, and challenge the region as a whole to be better than it currently is right now. substitute Athens out of this equation at the moment, because they are the outlier. Teams in SEO consistently play sub par schedules hoping for wins, and then when they get to the playoffs get beat by teams that have, better leagues, better competition, and strive for excellence. They do not try to keep the status quo, they push the envelop. Some people in SEO seem to think this is still the 80's and 90's, it is time to evolve or get devoured. Excellence is not an accident, its a habit. The region needs to demand excellence so it will become a habit. Jackson is a consistent program that has it down years, but always bounces back strong! Athens could not bounce back until they joined the TVC. Athens will probably support Jackson and Warren, but the Catfishes of the TVC pond will never allow a fish like Jackson into their environment, and their childish grudge against Warren is pathetic. I won't even bring up the L word, because we already know how the cool kids feel about Logan. Kudos for Nelsonville, and Athens for challenging your program to be better than average.
:lol: Now that statement is some funny stuff. Athens, a BIG school, challenges itself by "ducking and running" from the SEOAL to a smaller conference. Nelsonville-York is hot for this idea of TVC expansion because they want to go to three divisions so they can avoid having to play......wait for it.........ATHENS! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love the hypocrisy.
No way you can blame NY for this. You will never convince me that Davey would not want to be in the top division, what ever that will be, of the TVC. You jokers will learn next year once again what NY football is all about. 8 championships in a row will seem mild to the run they have starting next season. Just wait and see.

doubleplay643
S

Post by doubleplay643 »

Ground Buck wrote:What is most funny about this thread is that only the ones on the outside of the TVC looking in are saying anyone is afraid of adding the SEOAL teams. What a great way to get someone to let you join their group! Call them cowards. Yea that usually works. :lol: I love also how anyone who says they don't want the TVC to add teams is cheating what 600, 800 I think it is up to a few thousand now, kids from those SEOAL schools. That is a laugher. You people could not keep a league together. Why would any other league want to bring the lot of you in? You folks are making fun of the very league you are begging to join. So why don't you find a league that you respect to join? :lol:
These are real numbers from a little place called OHSAA website, they base the Division breakdowns off of it.

Warren Boys and Girls OHSAA enrollment 279 - 263
Logan Boys and Girls OHSAA enrollment 478 - 461
Jackson Boys and Girls OHSAA enrollment 306 - 297

Total 1,063 boys & 1,021 girls = 2,084 kids 9th-11th.

The fact that these 3 schools are within 30-50 minutes of Athens, NY, Alexander is also real. Logan and Jackson 20-30 minutes from VC is real.

What is also real if you look at all of my posts...you will not find one iota of anything detrimental to any league or team.

What is funny is your inability to explain (you have been asked twice now) what Jackson, Logan, or Warren did to not keep a league together. So what exactly did 90 plus years of support by Jackson to the SEOAL do to ruin it? Please explain how Jackson ruined the SEOAL.

If you cannot understand how the expansion in the SEOAL (Portsmouth-Zanesville) is different from 3 teams within 45 minutes of the "epicenter" of the TVC then go back to playing your XBox or PS3.

M0TIVAT0R
All Conference

Post by M0TIVAT0R »

doubleplay643 wrote:
Ground Buck wrote:What is most funny about this thread is that only the ones on the outside of the TVC looking in are saying anyone is afraid of adding the SEOAL teams. What a great way to get someone to let you join their group! Call them cowards. Yea that usually works. :lol: I love also how anyone who says they don't want the TVC to add teams is cheating what 600, 800 I think it is up to a few thousand now, kids from those SEOAL schools. That is a laugher. You people could not keep a league together. Why would any other league want to bring the lot of you in? You folks are making fun of the very league you are begging to join. So why don't you find a league that you respect to join? :lol:
These are real numbers from a little place called OHSAA website, they base the Division breakdowns off of it.

Warren Boys and Girls OHSAA enrollment 279 - 263
Logan Boys and Girls OHSAA enrollment 478 - 461
Jackson Boys and Girls OHSAA enrollment 306 - 297

Total 1,063 boys & 1,021 girls = 2,084 kids 9th-11th.

The fact that these 3 schools are within 30-50 minutes of Athens, NY, Alexander is also real. Logan and Jackson 20-30 minutes from VC is real.

What is also real if you look at all of my posts...you will not find one iota of anything detrimental to any league or team.

What is funny is your inability to explain (you have been asked twice now) what Jackson, Logan, or Warren did to not keep a league together. So what exactly did 90 plus years of support by Jackson to the SEOAL do to ruin it? Please explain how Jackson ruined the SEOAL.

If you cannot understand how the expansion in the SEOAL (Portsmouth-Zanesville) is different from 3 teams within 45 minutes of the "epicenter" of the TVC then go back to playing your XBox or PS3.
Here is an idea for you: since you have so many kids, why not stay together and leave the TVC out of it. You claim to be loyal, so be loyal to each other.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

People can cry all they want either way, because it's not going to happen......

Hopefully Jackson and Warren find homes soon but it won't be with the TVC... I'd love to see 3 divisions of 6 teams but it won't happen.

M0TIVAT0R
All Conference

Post by M0TIVAT0R »

Orange and Brown wrote:People can cry all they want either way, because it's not going to happen......

Hopefully Jackson and Warren find homes soon but it won't be with the TVC... I'd love to see 3 divisions of 6 teams but it won't happen.
I hope you are correct, and I see no need for three divisions. I suggest that Warren try to move east, and Jackson move south. Surely they can find tougher competition than the TVC. After all, they criticized Athens for doing the cut-n-run to the TVC. Many of the SEOAL folks often poke fun at the TVC for being made up of schools that could not hack it in the mighty SEOAL. So why would they now stoop to join the lowly wash outs in the TVC? :122246

The General
All State

Post by The General »

Who is Davey that some of you bring up?

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Athens may have been strong the last few years, but look at Jackson...2nd most Titles when they were down in football it wasn't too far down the league. They never stayed down to where they had to leave the league like some schools.
How many schools in the TVC have a place to play like Jackson.

questionmark
All Conference

Post by questionmark »

noreply66 wrote: The General wrote:Implying that Jackson is some kind of football power,especially after watching Athens from the TVC and how they played and what they accomplished,is kind of ridiculous dont you think?

Athens may have been strong the last few years, but look at Jackson...2nd most Titles when they were down in football it wasn't too far down the league. They never stayed down to where they had to leave the league like some schools.

Athens was strong. There is no denying that. Athens has won 8 Play-Off Games over the last three seasons and Finished State Runner-Up.
To think Athens left the SEOAL because their football program was in shambles for the 1990's and a few years in the 2000's as the sole reason they or any school leaves a league is a bit much. If that were the case, Vinton County would leave the TVC-O for the same reason in Football.

But what many forget (by choice and/or by nature) is that there are mulitiple sports at each High School.
Athens was the most successful Baseball School in the SEOAL. 24 League Championships still stand at #1. Gallia I believe is #2 at around 14.
Vinton County is a Basketball School. Their Basketball program is top notch.
Alexander may have had a strong few years in Football, But sports like Basketball and Baseball are their traditionally strong programs.

High School Sports turnover...some turnover with small ripples and some turnover like Nuclear Explosions.

I selfishly would love Jackson to be the last TVC-Ohio team admitted into the Ohio Side to strengthen our Baseball League. They have a great program with great faciltities and would not be a travel burden. Adding Jackson would strengthen the TVC-Ohio without a doubt...

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

questionmark wrote:
noreply66 wrote: The General wrote:Implying that Jackson is some kind of football power,especially after watching Athens from the TVC and how they played and what they accomplished,is kind of ridiculous dont you think?

Athens was strong. There is no denying that. Athens has won 8 Play-Off Games over the last three seasons and Finished State Runner-Up.
To think Athens left the SEOAL because their football program was in shambles for the 1990's and a few years in the 2000's as the sole reason they or any school leaves a league is a bit much. If that were the case, Vinton County would leave the TVC-O for the same reason in Football.

But what many forget (by choice and/or by nature) is that there are mulitiple sports at each High School.
Athens was the most successful Baseball School in the SEOAL. 24 League Championships still stand at #1. Gallia I believe is #2 at around 14.
Vinton County is a Basketball School. Their Basketball program is top notch.
Alexander may have had a strong few years in Football, But sports like Basketball and Baseball are their traditionally strong programs.

High School Sports turnover...some turnover with small ripples and some turnover like Nuclear Explosions.

I selfishly would love Jackson to be the last TVC-Ohio team admitted into the Ohio Side to strengthen our Baseball League. They have a great program with great faciltities and would not be a travel burden. Adding Jackson would strengthen the TVC-Ohio without a doubt...

Great post. Spot on.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

noreply66 wrote:

Nelsonville-York has a great facility, know one can b*the about it being small compared to Jackson because we are a small D6 school, Athens has a great place with lots of seating and Vinton County has a really nice place (grass).........

Almost forgot River Valley........ While not huge, it's only a couple years old and very nice. (parking sucks though)
Does that answer your question?

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Orange and Brown wrote:
noreply66 wrote:

Nelsonville-York has a great facility, know one can b*the about it being small compared to Jackson because we are a small D6 school, Athens has a great place with lots of seating and Vinton County has a really nice place (grass).........

Almost forgot River Valley........ While not huge, it's only a couple years old and very nice. (parking sucks though)
Does that answer your question?

So that is 4 out of what 15...lol...and Jackson's is as nice as those put together

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

You can sit and spin if you don't like our facilities........
To be honest, I could care less about how nice Jacksons football field is compared to schools in the TVC....... If you wanna be a jackass that's okay with me, but hey I'd be bitter to if no one wanted my team lmao

M0TIVAT0R
All Conference

Post by M0TIVAT0R »

Orange and Brown wrote:You can sit and spin if you don't like our facilities........
To be honest, I could care less about how nice Jacksons football field is compared to schools in the TVC....... If you wanna be a jackass that's okay with me, but hey I'd be bitter to if no one wanted my team lmao
Apparently they have figured out that making fun of our teams, and telling us how bad the TVC teams are is not working to get them admitted to the league. So now they are starting with the making fun of our facilities. Maybe that will work? :roll: One question I have is why would the want to play on all those terrible fields? :lol: WOW! Desperation is getting ugly isn't it!

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Orange and Brown wrote:You can sit and spin if you don't like our facilities........
so now you are going to act like a baby and call names........you are a real joke.....sweetie...... :lol: :lol: :lol:

2 out of three isn't bad but 4 out of 15

wonder how long it will be until they shut those places down

Start a topic making fun of the SEOAL and when it thrown back at you you can't take

Take your ball and go home..............be a wilbur that is okay with me.

OICU812
Varsity

Post by OICU812 »

I have yet to comment on this thread, just reading through it and laughing at all the TVC people. Yes, get over it, Jackson's facilities are way better and bigger than any in the TVC (Logan's are better too).

All the TVC fans on here keep saying Jackson and Logan and Warren are all begging to be accepted into the TVC, while we all made fun of Athens for "ducking" the SEOAL. Let's be honest, Athens did duck the SEOAL, they couldn't compete in most sports, not even close actually.

But if all you TVC fans are so far up on your high horse now, just because Athens had 3 good years, you need to just slow down there. If you aren't afraid of the final 3 SEOAL teams coming to the TVC and completely dominating all of you, then why don't the administrators let us join?

Just some food for thought there.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

noreply66 wrote:
so now you are going to act like a baby and call names........you are a real joke.....sweetie...... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Start a topic making fun of the SEOAL and when it thrown back at you you can't take

Looks here princess.......... I'm not mad, like I stated I could care less how good Jacksons facilities are.

If you don't like any of the TVCs facilities feel free to stay away...... So please please don't bother to show up to the Rocky Invitational.........

Some schools are able to build or upgrade and some can't.

With the exception of 2 schools the TVC is a bunch of small schools so they are going to have small stadiums and gyms. That's just how it works.

Racine doesn't have the ability to raise money for a turf field nor the tax base to do it through a levy. Same with Eastern, Waterford, Miller, and on and on.

I'll take going to Glouster and playing in the sty over playing at Jackson anyday!

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

Orange and Brown wrote:
noreply66 wrote:

Looks here princess.......... I'm not mad, like I stated I could care less how good Jacksons facilities are.

If you don't like any of the TVCs facilities feel free to stay away...... So please please don't bother to show up to the Rocky Invitational.........

Some schools are able to build or upgrade and some can't.

With the exception of 2 schools the TVC is a bunch of small schools so they are going to have small stadiums and gyms. That's just how it works.

Racine doesn't have the ability to raise money for a turf field nor the tax base to do it through a levy. Same with Eastern, Waterford, Miller, and on and on.

I'll take going to Glouster and playing in the sty over playing at Jackson anyday!
All of you TVC supporters be fore warned! the bullpuppies will dominate all sports in the TVC Ohio for the foreseeable future!

ONE OF A KIND
Varsity

Post by ONE OF A KIND »

Moonshine wrote: All of you TVC supporters be fore warned! the bullpuppies will dominate all sports in the TVC Ohio for the foreseeable future!
That's why you want Logan in, cause your jealous aren't you? :lol: Logan has zero chance of getting in, and you should be ashamed of yourselves for trying. You were the HUGE fish for years in a small pond, so step up and do what Paladin says. Get in a NE Ohio league. Remember though, Athens may win most titles, but not football for the next several years. That will belong to the Bucks. You heard it hear first.

Return to “Football”