WEEK 4: Symmes Valley 19 @ South Gallia 12

BBallin fool
SEOP

Re: WEEK 4: Symmes Valley 19 @ South Gallia 12

Post by BBallin fool »

Bevo you know the only fool I know of is a x coach can't remember where he was a coach at, but hear this he was at a playoff game drunk , lol this has been awhile ago but took a P off the top row, can't remember where he was from maybe you can help ??? thats a real fool, and still teaches from what I hear!!! wow :roll: ;-) :lol:

Prep Expert

Post by Prep Expert »

Can someone decipher bballinfools posts for me? The only thing I'm getting from them is that he was a big time midget league coach who recruited 4th avenue. Is there anything else I'm missing from his posts?

BBallin fool
SEOP

Post by BBallin fool »

Know just a coach , that put alot of free time in to help the kids, thats what its about right ? And the other its how GA works with there own kind!!! You had to be there right Bevo.

91blue14
SE

Post by 91blue14 »

straightshooter I hear was a good coach :mrgreen:

bevo
Varsity

Post by bevo »

BBallin fool wrote:Bevo you know the only fool I know of is a x coach can't remember where he was a coach at, but hear this he was at a playoff game drunk , lol this has been awhile ago but took a P off the top row, can't remember where he was from maybe you can help ??? thats a real fool, and still teaches from what I hear!!! wow :roll: ;-) :lol:
You talking about coach Bok peeing off the top row? Yea that was pretty dumb! I'm not Coach Bok!! FOOL! When you coached was REDDOG your advanced scout?

Return to “Football”