Division VII championship game: Trimble vs Marion Local

bdubya
Varsity

Re: Division VII championship game: Trimble vs Marion Local

Post by bdubya »

Third time in four years that the TVC Hocking champ is in a state final.

You can become the third TVC member to win a state title in football.

Sure hope this third time is a charm.

Good luck Tomcat Nation!

Southeast Ohio is pulling for you.

Do what you do best.

wrestler87
Freshman Team

Post by wrestler87 »

I bet a lot of people outside SE Ohio are, too. ;)

SOCFAN1430
Varsity

Post by SOCFAN1430 »

Go Tomcats!

Broad Street
Riding the Bench

Post by Broad Street »

The best thing about this team is that they have no idea who Maria Stein Marion Local is...and they don't care. They mean no disrespect to their opponents, but they could care less who you are and what you've done in the past, or how many titles you have won. This team only cares about preparing themselves for the next mission. Bout most of all, they care about each other. They care about their community, they care about the little kids who will carry on what they have started. They're already champions.

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

Im rooting for Trimble. They got that hard nosed mentality and work ethic that helps you get past teams like Marion Local. I hope they win it all.

bigblue allday
Freshman Team

Post by bigblue allday »

I can only imagine how many times Friday Night Lights will be watched this week or Remember the Titans

bigblue allday
Freshman Team

Post by bigblue allday »

The Enforcer wrote:
Orange and Brown wrote:
The Enforcer wrote:We don't eat peanut butter in Glouster, costs to much!!! LOL

"Small town Big dream,
The story of the 2013 Trimble Tomcats"

This one I like!!!
Bound For Glory. The Trimble Tomcat Story

bucks_09
Freshman Team

Post by bucks_09 »

TTomcat99 wrote:I can only imagine how many times Friday Night Lights will be watched this week or Remember the Titans
I watched Friday night lights and the Trimble and beallsville game again last night for about the 10th time since week 11. I hate Trimble with a passion more than most come week 1 of every football season but after that first game I'm cheering for them. What Trimble has done this season is amazing and there is no other school around here more deserving of it than Trimble. I know Marion local is a tough team but they are beatable. Right now I would not bet on either team this week. On paper ml should win by 40+ but that doesn't mean poop. The tomcats have played smart and made adjustments every game to do what needs to be done to win and I believe they can do it again this weekend. To Marion if they lose they'll just be back next year or the year after so it's not that big of deal to them they've been here before and they'll be here again and to Trimble and the rest of the area this is unfortunately probably a once in a lifetime game to play in or see. Win or lose these boys are champions and heroes. So from this ny fan Goodluck Saturday night Trimble surprise the state and come home with a w il be there cheering you on. Tomcat Pride

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

bucks_09 wrote:
TTomcat99 wrote:I can only imagine how many times Friday Night Lights will be watched this week or Remember the Titans
I watched Friday night lights and the Trimble and beallsville game again last night for about the 10th time since week 11. I hate Trimble with a passion more than most come week 1 of every football season but after that first game I'm cheering for them. What Trimble has done this season is amazing and there is no other school around here more deserving of it than Trimble. I know Marion local is a tough team but they are beatable. Right now I would not bet on either team this week. On paper ml should win by 40+ but that doesn't mean poopy. The tomcats have played smart and made adjustments every game to do what needs to be done to win and I believe they can do it again this weekend. To Marion if they lose they'll just be back next year or the year after so it's not that big of deal to them they've been here before and they'll be here again and to Trimble and the rest of the area this is unfortunately probably a once in a lifetime game to play in or see. Win or lose these boys are champions and heroes. So from this ny fan Goodluck Saturday night Trimble surprise the state and come home with a w il be there cheering you on. Tomcat Pride
Let me be clear! Any school and any team it is an honor and a BIG deal, Please don't say it not a big deal. In the game of football both teams are champions and local heroes!
Last edited by moonshine on Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

RUDY RUDY RUDY

Jakefromstatefarm
Varsity

Post by Jakefromstatefarm »

Good luck Trimble!

I smell bad
Varsity

Post by I smell bad »

DILLIGAF wrote:RUDY RUDY RUDY
Seabiscuit!

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

DILLIGAF wrote:RUDY RUDY RUDY
You mean "Rutter Rutter Rutter"

Whatever is the out come God Speed boy's!

Let's get back to the game at hand and analyze it!

M0TIVAT0R
All Conference

Post by M0TIVAT0R »

Several years ago, (actually a few decades ago), I was at the state championship games with some fellow coaches from other schools. Most of us met up each year at the finals and spent the weekend going to the games and dreaming the impossible dream about getting our teams to the State Championship. That particular year one of us said, "if any of us ever makes it here they need to give all of us a sideline pass!" Well none of us have ever made it yet, but Trimble gets to live that dream. I envy them, and am proud of them, no matter the outcome.

The Enforcer
SEO

Post by The Enforcer »

M0TIVAT0R wrote:Several years ago, (actually a few decades ago), I was at the state championship games with some fellow coaches from other schools. Most of us met up each year at the finals and spent the weekend going to the games and dreaming the impossible dream about getting our teams to the State Championship. That particular year one of us said, "if any of us ever makes it here they need to give all of us a sideline pass!" Well none of us have ever made it yet, but Trimble gets to live that dream. I envy them, and am proud of them, no matter the outcome.

This is exactly what I've been saying!!! I would rather play in the championship and get beat by 50, then not have a chance to play for the championship at all!!!

With that said I think We have a shot, Anything can happen in a one game situation. This is the MOST unified team I have ever seen at Timble, These Boys would take a bullet for one another die before they let one of their teammates down.

I want a win but don't care if they lose, This group of Guys are the true definition of team I will have their backs win or lose. I have never been more proud to say I'm from Trimble and I'm a Tomcat..

Go Cats, hold that rope just one more time and fulfill Your Destiny!!!!

TOMCAT PRIDE....

earp
S

Post by earp »

As much as I would like to see Trimble bring home the title.This could be the most one sided game of the finals.Marion Local big!

The Enforcer
SEO

Post by The Enforcer »

We get it , You think We will lose, We've heard You say it already in multiple threads

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

Someone needs to bump him on the head i think his record is stuck

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

earp wrote:As much as I would like to see Trimble bring home the title.This could be the most one sided game of the finals.Marion Local big!
I am not sure you have told us enough times.......

Maybe you can keep posting it over and over until....wait never mind you already have!!!!!!!

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

Best of luck to the tomcats. Play your hearts out and leave it all on the field. Most of seo is rooting for ya.

Return to “Football”