JV Team

Re: #1 Trimble vs #2 Shadyside for Division VII Region 25 cr

Post by 90goldeneagle »

Where will the game be played?

n4sir
Freshman Team

Post by n4sir »

90goldeneagle wrote:Where will the game be played?

Zanesville High School

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

WHAT A GREAT COMMENTARY BY NEWARK CATHOLIC FAN, THAT CAT LOVES FOOTBALL. AND HE KNOWS WHAT HE'S TALKIN ABOUT AS WELL.

GOOD LUCK TO THE TRIMBLE TOMCATS, OLE BAIT IS PULLIN FOR YA'LL

Super trooper
All State

Post by Super trooper »

Is this a Friday or Saturday game?

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

GOOD LUCK, FIGHT HARD TOMCATS!!!

surfsider
All State

Post by surfsider »

I know Trimble believes it's the Cat's meow after a 12-0 start, but folks from Athens County, Shadyside will win this one and move on to the state semi-finals as this team has improved each week.

Yes, I've read all the stats of Trimble's great defense, etc., and the speed they possess[/color], but if you want to see a powerful O-Line, three 1,000-yd. rushers, here come the Tigers on a mission.

I'm not even from Shadyside, but I know a team of destiny when I see it.

Trimble may score once, perhaps twice in Shadyside's 2-TD victory margin this week.

I'd accept any bets on this game, but I don't think SEOPS allows it. Tigers 28-14.

fairlandboi'06
Riding the Bench

Post by fairlandboi'06 »

[quote="surfsider"][size=150][b]I know Trimble believes it's the Cat's meow after a 12-0 start, but folks from Athens County, Shadyside will win this one and move on to the state semi-finals as this team has improved each week.[/b][/size]

Yes, I've read all the stats of Trimble's great defense, etc., and the speed they possess[/color], but if you want to see a [size=150]powerful O-Line[/size], [color=#000000][b]three 1,000-yd. rushers,[/b][/color] [color=#FF4000][b]here come the Tigers on a mission.[/b][/color]

[color=#800080]I'm not even from Shadyside, but I know a team of destiny when I see it. [/color]

Trimble may score once, perhaps twice in Shadyside's 2-TD victory margin this week.

[i]I'd accept any bets on this game, but I don't think SEOPS allows it. [/i] [size=150][u]Tigers 28-14.[/u][/size][/quote]

Have you ever seen the Cats play, I know I have and they are what I call a team on a mission and a team of destiny. I know you say you have seen the stats, come and see it in person. The Cats will be ready to play on Saturday and I can promise you they arent afraid of the three 1000 yard rushers that Shadyside has. If you can get it approved I will take you bet.

Region 15
JV Team

Post by Region 15 »

I tend to agree with most posters, this should be a low scoring game. Being from Belmont County I have seen Shadyside three times this season. The weakness is the defensive backfield. Fortunately the strength of the D line cancels this out. Shadyside has rushed as a team for 4,000 yards, they will get their yardage, just try to limit it to between to twenty's. If the Shadyside O and D line play well, something they have done in every big game this season then I really can't see them losing. Maybe it will come down to a fumble or untimely penalty.

The Enforcer
SEO

Post by The Enforcer »

surfsider wrote:I know Trimble believes it's the Cat's meow after a 12-0 start, but folks from Athens County, Shadyside will win this one and move on to the state semi-finals as this team has improved each week.

Yes, I've read all the stats of Trimble's great defense, etc., and the speed they possess[/color], but if you want to see a powerful O-Line, three 1,000-yd. rushers, here come the Tigers on a mission.

I'm not even from Shadyside, but I know a team of destiny when I see it.

I'd accept any bets on this game, but I don't think SEOPS allows it. Tigers 28-14.
Your right what were We thinking??? We have no shot in this game, hell We might as well stay home!! LOL

I'm not saying We will win, But We have what it takes to beat Shadyside, this team is special, One of if not the best team I've seen come through Trimble.
I've already seen the posts from People around that area, counting the Cats out, it's a good thing these game are won and lost on the field and not the chat rooms!!

Go Cats, Just keep doing what You've been doing and let the chips fall where they fall!! Everyone counted You out last week and We proved Em wrong!! Play with Heart play confidence, but most importantly play with TOMCAT PRIDE!!!!!

HOLD THE ROPE

dslig1frompriz
Riding the Bench

Post by dslig1frompriz »

I keep reading how shadyside's schedule is tougher than Trimble's. If that were true, wouldn't they have more Harbin points?

91blue14
SE

Post by 91blue14 »

good luck trimble

vctransplant
All Conference

Post by vctransplant »

D wins championships. Trimble wins in a 7-0.

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

Ok here is what i think Trimble needs to spread the defense out and get number 4 in some open space,enough of this up the middle stuff with him every play.He does best when he is in open space to either run or throw i seen 3 or 4 times saturday night he could have ran for some big yardage but threw it into double coverage. We should look at some other receivers just not number ten we had some open guys just never looked there way. When they have to respect the qb will take off for big chunks of yardage it will get some space for the receivers and Just for the record the only coaching i've done was pee wee baseball and that was 20 years ago and we sucked so i could be wrong lol

bigblue allday
Freshman Team

Post by bigblue allday »

DILLIGAF wrote:Ok here is what i think Trimble needs to spread the defense out and get number 4 in some open space,enough of this up the middle stuff with him every play.He does best when he is in open space to either run or throw i seen 3 or 4 times saturday night he could have ran for some big yardage but threw it into double coverage. We should look at some other receivers just not number ten we had some open guys just never looked there way. When they have to respect the qb will take off for big chunks of yardage it will get some space for the receivers and Just for the record the only coaching i've done was pee wee baseball and that was 20 years ago and we sucked so i could be wrong lol
I agree hes very dangerous in the spread when running. As for going to #10 every time he might have learned his lesson from last weeks game. Needs to trust his other recievers. I wouldnt mind seeing some slants this week

pitch15
Riding the Bench

Post by pitch15 »

I love all these Mohawk Mafia Guys saying this will be a cakewalk and acting like shadyside is the underdogs. Trimble struggled with a small line that SCC had and was a turnover away from losing that game. You Trimble guys who haven't seen shadyside play and will be in for a surprise. everyone of their lineman go at least 260-270 and they are strong and quick. Shadyside will dominate the offensive and Defensive line and get stronger as the game goes on. Now the question is how effective is Trimbles's Passing game. If shadyside can make them one dimensional this will be a long game. Trimble will have to force turnovers to win this game if not I can see shadyside winning by 2 or 3 tds.

The Enforcer
SEO

Post by The Enforcer »

gottalovette wrote:I love all these Mohawk Mafia Guys saying this will be a cakewalk and acting like shadyside is the underdogs. Trimble struggled with a small line that SCC had and was a turnover away from losing that game. You Trimble guys who haven't seen shadyside play and will be in for a surprise. everyone of their lineman go at least 260-270 and they are strong and quick. Shadyside will dominate the offensive and Defensive line and get stronger as the game goes on. Now the question is how effective is Trimbles's Passing game. If shadyside can make them one dimensional this will be a long game. Trimble will have to force turnovers to win this game if not I can see shadyside winning by 2 or 3 tds.
Can You show Me where Any Mohawk Mafia Guy has said this will be a cake walk?? Because I just went back through this thread and couldn't find anything

bigblue allday
Freshman Team

Post by bigblue allday »

This is what i saw on ovathletics. Pretty confident i must say. None of us on here has been saying anything like were going to walk all over them. But there fans think different
From ovathletics (This weekend everyone will see that that Trimble defense is overrated, and is only a product of their weak schedule. Shadyside will look like an NFL back running of a pee wee team. I plan on going just so I can LMFAO at watching them get run over time and time again. They could barely contain SCC, they have no prayer on stopping Shadyside.)

Ny92
Freshman Team

Post by Ny92 »

Wow ! heck boys maybe should just forfeit and save the gas money. Lol

Return to “Football”