Week 12. #1 Trimble vs #4 Steubenville Catholic

bigblue allday
Freshman Team

Re: Week 12. #1 Trimble vs #4 Steubenville Catholic

Post by bigblue allday »

93Bulldog wrote:
Ground Buck wrote:I don't think the kittens will win by much, if at all this week. If they do, it will then be a smack back to reality with the Shady bunch and how much better football is up north than it is in the Jay Vee league Hocking. :mrgreen:
Shadyside ... north?

Its south of I70 ... therefor technically southeast Ohio.

:mrgreen:
Wow were one of two teams left in the tvc and still cant get no support i think someones bitter cause there not watching there team.

vike fan
Riding the Bench

Post by vike fan »

good luck trimble from s.v. viking country . just go out and play like you do and when s.c.c. bells start ringing they will no there in trouble!!

OrginialYouKnow
JV Team

Post by OrginialYouKnow »

Ground Buck wrote:I don't think the kittens will win by much, if at all this week. If they do, it will then be a smack back to reality with the Shady bunch and how much better football is up north than it is in the Jay Vee league Hocking. :mrgreen:
Hey Ground Buck why don't you find a NELSONVILLE YORK thread to chat on, I mean aren't they starting Basketball now.

Auburntgrfan
All Conference

Post by Auburntgrfan »

SCC has been to the dance many times and will be a very tough out. If Trimble stumbles even a little, could be a long night for them. Better jump on them quick and match them blow for blow, were them out in the first half and should be a happy trip back to glouster.

Purple Gold
Freshman Team

Post by Purple Gold »

I know what I'm talking about and SCC's O-line isn't that good. Turnovers killed us and I say Trimble by at least 20. Good Luck Trimble from the Tornadoes.

bucks_09
Freshman Team

Post by bucks_09 »

I think this will be a close first quarter maybe even a close first half but Trimble will pull away and win by 20+. I think Trimble can beat SHadyside next week and won't be stopped until they meet Marion Local whether it be in the state semifinals or finals. But Goodluck Tomcats

tomcatsroll
Freshman Team

Post by tomcatsroll »

Says the person who's team who got stomped by the cats and who's team is sitting home on week 11.

When was the last time Nelsonville-York won a playoff game?

Ny92
Freshman Team

Post by Ny92 »

Not under the.current regime unfortunatly

bucks_09
Freshman Team

Post by bucks_09 »

tomcatsroll wrote:
Says the person who's team who got stomped by the cats and who's team is sitting home on week 11.

When was the last time Nelsonville-York won a playoff game?
Not exactly sure the last time we won a playoff game but the last time we won a State title was 1981.

tomcatsroll
Freshman Team

Post by tomcatsroll »

Let the Nelsonville-York people celebrate the past while Trimble fans celebrate the present.
Last edited by tomcatsroll on Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

91blue14
SE

Post by 91blue14 »

good one :mrgreen:

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

This ill be the best team since the tomkittens beat the bullpuppies in the Jamboree game in August!

athens78
All State

Post by athens78 »

SCC are looking down their noses at Trimble. Maybe a little Mohawk shoved up them will be the answer

ONE OF A KIND
Varsity

Post by ONE OF A KIND »

Win the state. Then come talk how great you are on here. No since chest thumping cause you beat a 4-6 NY team that had Freshmen and Sophmores starting. You had a good year, so just appreceiate that and quit saying your winning the state cause you havent done it yet. So wait till you do. Good luck this week TVC teams.

The Enforcer
SEO

Post by The Enforcer »

Ground Buck wrote:Win the state. Then come talk how great you are on here. No since chest thumping cause you beat a 4-6 NY team that had Freshmen and Sophmores starting. You had a good year, so just appreceiate that and quit saying your winning the state cause you havent done it yet. So wait till you do. Good luck this week TVC teams.

I haven't saw one post about Trimble winning state

I don't know who's the bigger fool on this site, You or Koondogger

maniac66
All State

Post by maniac66 »

Good Luck Trimble be a good game but can see a 14 point win for the Cat's good Luck on your march to the State.

masonite
Waterboy

Post by masonite »

We at Wahama are certainly pulling for the Tomcats. I am a little concerned that Trimble won't be able to generate enough offense. I watched Scc play Madonna and they held Madonna to a season low 22 points. The QB from Madonna was injured early in the game, so maybe that made Scc look better.

Gecko
Varsity

Post by Gecko »

oh ground buck on here at it again. putting down the dogs and cats because his buckeyes haven't been here since a Trimble grad was still roaming the sidelines. Well maybe one day you will get another Trimble grad on the sidelines so you can win a game.

Good luck cats and dogs this week and lets make athens county proud and march on to week 13.

wch125
All State

Post by wch125 »

Well looking at both schedules I would give the edge in the is game to Catholic Central. I am also from Steubenville and not Catholic Central but they always have tough teams and they did beat a Good Bellaire team this year who lost last week in the Playoffs 29-0 to Newark Catholic.

I know Trimble is tough but I just think the Crusaders will be to much for the TomCats.

tomcat fan
All Conference

Post by tomcat fan »

Trimble is taking a bashing on the ovathletics website. Our boys will have to shut em up with they're play Saturday night

Return to “Football”