Freshman Team

Re: Week 12: #2 Bishop Ready v. #6 Monroe Central

Post by CN2 »

Noles scores! Ready 10 Noles 7

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

CN2 wrote:I made the trip. I'll post updates.

Bishop Ready 3 MC 0
Many thanks for the updates..

s.v.vikinglinex2
Varsity

Post by s.v.vikinglinex2 »

thanks for the updates

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Ready 10 Noles 7 after 1

CN2
Freshman Team

Post by CN2 »

End of 1. Ready 10 Noles 7.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

17-7 Ready 2nd

CN2
Freshman Team

Post by CN2 »

Ready offense showing explosiveness. 24-7.

CN2
Freshman Team

Post by CN2 »

Ready 31-7.

mray23
All Conference

Post by mray23 »

Ready up 45-7

CN2
Freshman Team

Post by CN2 »

Ready 45 Monroe 14. Looks like a final. As a past player I am Proud of these boys, they represented the MC program well tonight. It would have been easy to listen to the outsiders telling them they had no chance and not showed up at all. Kudos to the Noles on a gutsy effort. A 31 point loss to a very possible state championship football team, I'll take it.

Coach C and Dink, if this is it..Thanks! Your dedication and years to the Seminole football program made it what it is today. One of the most respected in the state of Ohio! Our community thrives through Seminole sports and you can carry with you a sense of pride for what Monroe Central football stands for. One thing to remember, RESPECT IS EARNED! And both of you have earned it. Once a Seminole, always a Seminole!

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

CN2 wrote:Ready 45 Monroe 14. Looks like a final. As a past player I am Proud of these boys, they represented the MC program well tonight. It would have been easy to listen to the outsiders telling them they had no chance and not showed up at all. Kudos to the Noles on a gutsy effort. A 31 point loss to a very possible state championship football team, I'll take it.

Coach C and Dink, if this is it..Thanks! Your dedication and years to the Seminole football program made it what it is today. One of the most respected in the state of Ohio! Our community thrives through Seminole sports and you can carry with you a sense of pride for what Monroe Central football stands for. One thing to remember, RESPECT IS EARNED! And both of you have earned it. Once a Seminole, always a Seminole!
Well said, CN2. If this is the end of the road for Chief Jay and Dink, it has been one Hell of a ride. Appreciate all the hard work and sacrifice that they have put into the program. Jay has been there since at least 1967 (as an assistant until 1970). That is phenomenal.

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

Chief Jay - Always a class act. Check out his quotes in this write up.

http://mariettatimes.com/page/content.d ... l?nav=5025

NorthernLight
Freshman Team

Post by NorthernLight »

CN2 wrote:Ready 45 Monroe 14. Looks like a final. As a past player I am Proud of these boys, they represented the MC program well tonight. It would have been easy to listen to the outsiders telling them they had no chance and not showed up at all. Kudos to the Noles on a gutsy effort. A 31 point loss to a very possible state championship football team, I'll take it.

^^I want to reiterate CN2's statement and add a little. Once a Redskin, always a Redskin!

selonmc
Varsity

Post by selonmc »

Well said. Very proud of the season the Noles had.

We're a genuine small school program that does things right. Thanks to Coach C. If this is it you have had a positive influence on a lot of young men.

Return to “Football”