All State

Re: Wk7 (2-4)Eastern @ (6-0)Trimble

Post by pbuck »

Trimble yet another huge shut out W

M0TIVAT0R
All Conference

Post by M0TIVAT0R »

Sum_it_up89 wrote:ACTUALLY MOTIVATOR the Eastern Eagles POUNDED THE GUTS out of the Tomkitties in 2000 to be EXACT 34-6 So before u get on here throwing up stats PLEASE know what ur talking about!!!! #somepeopleareCLUELESS
Huh, I guess I missed by one year. Can't believe an NY guy remembered that far back though.

karlchilders
Waterboy

Post by karlchilders »

Me and Ace cant wait to see Philthy Phil and the boys kick the snot out of them iggles. Aunt Haggy and Uncle Saul have been stilling up sum good shine fer us to celebrate with after this one.

eagle25
JV Team

Post by eagle25 »

The Enforcer wrote:
Sum_it_up89 wrote:ACTUALLY MOTIVATOR the Eastern Eagles POUNDED THE GUTS out of the Tomkitties in 2000 to be EXACT 34-6 So before u get on here throwing up stats PLEASE know what ur talking about!!!! #somepeopleareCLUELESS
Well unless Eastern can bring Brad Willford out of retirement, I don't think they stand a chance in this game
Yea and Karr, Holter, Lyons and Gibbs could help some too. While we're at it bring back Crow, Batey, Will, Clegg, and Fulk so we can have some blocking up front. Bring Connely back to catch a few passes for good measure. :mrgreen:

whompascat
All Conference

Post by whompascat »

Better bring back the coach from Trimble also :mrgreen:

91blue14
SE

Post by 91blue14 »

shutout that's about it :idea:

bigblue allday
Freshman Team

Post by bigblue allday »

whompascat wrote:Better bring back the coach from Trimble also :mrgreen:
Scott Christman or Todd Trace lol
Last edited by bigblue allday on Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

one man gang
Waterboy

Post by one man gang »

TTomcat99 wrote:
Scott Chapman or Todd Trace lol
Scott Chapman? U mean Scott Christman I think. Sum it up's gonna give you a tongue lashing for that one.

bigblue allday
Freshman Team

Post by bigblue allday »

one man gang wrote:
TTomcat99 wrote:
Scott Chapman or Todd Trace lol
Scott Chapman? U mean Scott Christman I think. Sum it up's gonna give you a tongue lashing for that one.
My bad got it all taken care of. Was thinking christman but for some reason put chapman. Yeh sum it up knows all just ask him he will tell you. Know one on here is aloud to make a mistake

OrginialYouKnow
JV Team

Post by OrginialYouKnow »

NO Brown9899 S##t i mean TTomcats99 i get on here and STATE the facts as should EVERYONE ELSE but for some reason u juss cant wrap ur brain around the whole thing, For some reason u continue to get on this site and BLAB BLAB AND BLAB some more when its OBVIOUS u have NO IDEA what ur talking about so befor u go calling people out u better check urself and STAY OFF the football sites and stick to the CHEERLEADING AND VOLLEYBALL forums because NO ONE can or cares to call u out on ur FALSE stats or ASSumpitons!!!!! :122246 :lol: :122246

bigblue allday
Freshman Team

Post by bigblue allday »

Sum_it_up89 wrote:NO Brown9899 S##t i mean TTomcats99 i get on here and STATE the facts as should EVERYONE ELSE but for some reason u juss cant wrap ur brain around the whole thing, For some reason u continue to get on this site and BLAB BLAB AND BLAB some more when its OBVIOUS u have NO IDEA what ur talking about so ur u go befor calling people out u better check urself and STAY OFF the football sites and stick to the CHEERLEADING AND VOLLEYBALL forums because NO ONE can or cares to call u out on ur FALSE stats or ASSumpitons!!!!! :122246 :lol: :122246
Are you for real,everyone on here can"t stand you cause you have no clue what your talking about especially facts Example 1. he couldnt hold Kevin Meade or Paul Carvers CLIP BOARD! the fact is his name is Paul Culver NOT Carvers. Really dude is he a coach or a sculpter is he going to carve something out for us.Did you get all of your knowledge from watching the games from the bench cause you want to think you know everything.Im going to say you were one of those bitch boys, hey bitch go get me some water. You obviously can't be from around here 1. My 8yr olds is more intelligent than you and know who Paul Culver is 2. You would know one of the greats to coach at Trimble . You need to stay off this site and hit the unemployment line cause you obviously don"t have a job when you have time to go around all day and post on here and put stuff in peoples yard or PORCHES. Try taking a English course at Hocking. juss ur befor urself ASSumpitons. Here's some help for you little buddy. " just your before your self assumptions"
Better yet sense you know where I live just come on over and I can beat your head in for you. Might knock some sense into you. Really not in the mood for your s##t. Id prefer you to come on over but you won't because you have a vagg where your balls should be.

OrginialYouKnow
JV Team

Seeing TTomcat99 SPELL $5.00 Seeing TTomcat99 cry everytime sum_it_up89 catches his MISTAKES $3.00 TTomcat99 beating NOTHING but his MEAT $1.00 Watching TTomcat99 get on preps day in day out embarrasing him self BY ALL THE STUPID POST AND FALSE STATS and calling out SUM_IT_UP89 who he cant even beat up a 3RD of SUM_IT_UP89 PRICELESS

bigblue allday
Freshman Team

Post by bigblue allday »

Sum_it_up89 wrote:Seeing TTomcat99 SPELL $5.00 Seeing TTomcat99 cry everytime sum_it_up89 catches his MISTAKES $3.00 TTomcat99 beating NOTHING but his MEAT $1.00 Watching TTomcat99 get on preps day in day out embarrasing him self BY ALL THE STUPID POST AND FALSE STATS and calling out SUM_IT_UP89 who he cant even beat up a 3RD of SUM_IT_UP89 PRICELESS
Good come back. Can't take it when someone calls you out I see. Again no balls.

The Enforcer
SEO

Post by The Enforcer »

I got a great idea, why don't the 2 of You get a room and hash out Your lovers Quarrel and keep it off here

OrginialYouKnow
JV Team

Enforcer dont EVEN get me started on you this has nothing to do with u!! While ur at it u can JOIN TTomcat99 over at the CHEERLEADING AND VOLLEYBALL forums they always welcome new members!!

n4sir
Freshman Team

Post by n4sir »

You people crack me up. Just ignore him.....it is that easy. Don't respond to his dumb posts.

Return to “Football”