JV Team

Re: Week 2: 1-0 Vinton County vs 0-1 Piketon

Post by OrginialYouKnow »

Piketon picks up its first win of the season

GAHSGurlie
Waterboy

Post by GAHSGurlie »

It's too early to know how good Waverly will be but I just don't see them being good. I understand they have just got a new coaching staff but the first game for a new coach is always rough. Piketon lost to a team that happened to.. Long is legit. Ousley is just as good. Plus they're two competitive kids. They'll lead their team to victory. With some injuries it might not be the same score I predicted earlier but VC still wins. Stop Long's option attack and the passing game Piketon has a shot.

IRONMENFAN
Freshman Team

Post by IRONMENFAN »

VC by 10!

Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

If VC is back, this game won't be close. Regardless, the Vikings are on the right path. With what I've seen this far this summer/early season, VC is a mere fragment of their former self. This team reminds me so much of the 04 team. Lets hope they have similar success.

vctransplant
All Conference

Post by vctransplant »

kvnchambers wrote:I like vinton county in this one but i think it will be by less then 2 scores. I think your giving that unioto team to much credit and not giving piketon enough. piketon will tire them out with fast pace offense and that will keep the game close. But i agree vikings go 2-0
Have you seen Piketon? Lost a lot of leadership. Very young. Think you will be surprised..

vctransplant
All Conference

Post by vctransplant »

Alexander Hitman wrote:VC gets the vote from me ...... But I don't know much about Piketon ... But if Transplant and Dundas have faith, I guess I'll jump on the wagon too .....
Ride it till the wheels fall off Hitman :lol: .

vctransplant
All Conference

Post by vctransplant »

Sum_it_up89 wrote:Piketon picks up its first win of the season
Get ready for a big slice of crow pie.

eagles73Taylor
SE

Post by eagles73Taylor »

Piketon must find ways to get in the endzone. They moved the ball successfully against Waverly, but just couldnt find the goal line. Viking fans I love the enthusiasm, but Piketon isnt a cakewalk, I hope your coach doesnt feel the same way! lol

usctrojans1
Freshman Team

Post by usctrojans1 »

Piketon by 14

Skiisme
All Conference

Post by Skiisme »

VC wins 34-20

vctransplant
All Conference

Post by vctransplant »

Sum_it_up89 wrote:Piketon picks up its first win of the season
Big slice of crow pie for you. Lmao!!!!!

vctransplant
All Conference

Post by vctransplant »

usctrojans1 wrote:Piketon by 14
You were right it was by 14. But VC was on the winning end. How about a big slice of crow pie for you too. Lol. HaHaHa!!!

vctransplant
All Conference

Post by vctransplant »

Jimmy the Greek wrote:I will gladly eat crow if VC wins by 3 TD's....and maybe take a sip of the Kool-Aid...I believe this will be a close one. Piketon did lose a ton of talent...but they still have some weapons.
Crow pie with whip cream and cherries coming up!!! Not saying we are world beaters but we are not VC from the last two years.

cowboysTe74
Waterboy

Post by cowboysTe74 »

Very good game good job Vikes keep it up this your year

vctransplant
All Conference

Post by vctransplant »

vctransplant wrote:
kvnchambers wrote:I like vinton county in this one but i think it will be by less then 2 scores. I think your giving that unioto team to much credit and not giving piketon enough. piketon will tire them out with fast pace offense and that will keep the game close. But i agree vikings go 2-0
Have you seen Piketon? Lost a lot of leadership. Very young. Think you will be surprised..
2 score difference. VC did get tired. But they allowed only 6 first downs and 3 was on penalties. Piketon had some help from us with turnovers and from the zebras but would not be denied.

jottings
SEOPS H

Post by jottings »

Final score?

mikepike
All State

Post by mikepike »

I was impressed with the Viking running game. Ousley is a load, and throw in Hayes, Thompson, and Long, a very nice group. Glad the team and coaches showed more class in victory than some of the posters on here.

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

vctransplant wrote:
Jimmy the Greek wrote:I will gladly eat crow if VC wins by 3 TD's....and maybe take a sip of the Kool-Aid...I believe this will be a close one. Piketon did lose a ton of talent...but they still have some weapons.
Crow pie with whip cream and cherries coming up!!! Not saying we are world beaters but we are not VC from the last two years.

Umm, 34-20 is only a 2 TD difference. Jimmy said 3. Calm down Francis and just be happy for the nice start for the Vikings!

Congrats to the VC coaches and players in the 2-0 start.

Tomatoes(RELODED)
Waterboy

Post by Tomatoes(RELODED) »

How Many Wins is expected of Piketon This Year? Coach G is a phenomenal coach but Piketon Really seems to be down.

bengalfan76
SE

Post by bengalfan76 »

WaverlyAlum5208 wrote:How Many Wins is expected of Piketon This Year? Coach G is a phenomenal coach but Piketon Really seems to be down.

I would say worry about your Waverly Tigers. Not many wins over that gift Piketon gave them week one.

Return to “Football”