TVC-Hocking WK7 Belpre @ Miller

Proud_Falcon95
Freshman Team

Re: TVC-Hocking WK7 Belpre @ Miller

Post by Proud_Falcon95 »

LICKING COUNTY FAN wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:59 am I am going to refrain from making any statements like that, because someone from another school, who's team played HP last season in the playoffs got a little heated because I post a fact(HP Was faster than the team they was playing) I did not mean anything bad from it and I was rooting for the team, who I said was the slower of the two.
Yep faster for a fact , but I wanna see how he reacts to getting hit by #34 for the Falcons that you were drooling over last week . Not trying to stir it up just saying what I would like to see.I know this if the Falcons make the playoffs wherever they go they'll get on the bus with smiles on their faces .

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Miller is going to be the 8th seed and play Danville

Proud_Falcon95
Freshman Team

Post by Proud_Falcon95 »

EasternDspy wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:21 am Miller is going to be the 8th seed and play Danville
Like I said , on the bus to a playoff game with smiles on their faces

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

I went to a game at Danville against Lucas. I arrived over an hour early and did not get a seat, so leave early.

(I am almost sure I got there that early)

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Proud_Falcon95 wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:07 am
LICKING COUNTY FAN wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:59 am I am going to refrain from making any statements like that, because someone from another school, who's team played HP last season in the playoffs got a little heated because I post a fact(HP Was faster than the team they was playing) I did not mean anything bad from it and I was rooting for the team, who I said was the slower of the two.
Yep faster for a fact , but I wanna see how he reacts to getting hit by #34 for the Falcons that you were drooling over last week . Not trying to stir it up just saying what I would like to see.I know this if the Falcons make the playoffs wherever they go they'll get on the bus with smiles on their faces .

I never mention any player just said HP was fast.
I really wasn't drooling over the player from Miller. I was giving him mad props.

Proud_Falcon95
Freshman Team

Post by Proud_Falcon95 »

LICKING COUNTY FAN wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:43 pm

I really wasn't drooling over the player from Miller. I was giving him mad props.
I know you didn't.
I'm not dogging on you either Sir.
Mad props , drooling, knowing talent when you see it all the same in my book.
All I said was I wanted to see how the kid from HP could take a hit from the Falcons #34 or anyone else on their defense. No disrespect was intended toward anyone in my post.
Last edited by Proud_Falcon95 on Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Peregrine06
Riding the Bench

Post by Peregrine06 »

Nonetheless Miller is in. They'll be ready to play, whether it be HP, Danville, Lucas, etc...

Proud_Falcon95
Freshman Team

Post by Proud_Falcon95 »

Peregrine06 wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:03 am Nonetheless Miller is in. They'll be ready to play, whether it be HP, Danville, Lucas, etc...
Still 3 weeks left , but yes you're correct .

Peregrine06
Riding the Bench

Post by Peregrine06 »

Proud_Falcon95 wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:05 am
Peregrine06 wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:03 am Nonetheless Miller is in. They'll be ready to play, whether it be HP, Danville, Lucas, etc...
Fed Hock and South Gallia should be for sure wins. @ Wahama could be interesting. They've played teams tough this year, and i think they're a lot better than a 2 win team. But that's why they play the games. I reckon I shouldn't be so confident just yet.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Proud_Falcon95 wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:01 am

I know you didn't.
All I said was I wanted to see how the kid from HP could take a hit from the Falcons #34 or anyone else on their defense. No disrespect was intended toward anyone in my post.
I did not think you were, but wanted to make sure others knew, just what I was doing.

Proud_Falcon95
Freshman Team

Post by Proud_Falcon95 »

Peregrine06 wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:14 am
Fed Hock and South Gallia should be for sure wins. @ Wahama could be interesting. They've played teams tough this year, and i think they're a lot better than a 2 win team. But that's why they play the games. I reckon I shouldn't be so confident just yet.
Confidence is a good thing! It's going to be a fun ride for the boys in Purple and White. I think they make playoffs something they've wanting for a couple years now and narrowly missed out.

Proud_Falcon95
Freshman Team

Post by Proud_Falcon95 »

LICKING COUNTY FAN wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:19 am
Proud_Falcon95 wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:01 am

I know you didn't.
I did not think you were, but wanted to make sure others knew, just what I was doing.
Good! Thanks again for all your game reports they're fun to read . You can tell you really enjoy your football!

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

When you look like me dating is not an option and football seemed like a great way of getting out of the house. LOL.

BelprePride
Waterboy

Post by BelprePride »

We was robbed in Corning. Them boys for Miller was using three footballs on offense. They handed one to the full back, one to the tailback, and they was also chunking one. They scored all three touchdowns on one play.

Aka eaglepappaw. :roll:
Proud_Falcon95
Freshman Team

Post by Proud_Falcon95 »

LICKING COUNTY FAN wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:48 am When you look like me dating is not an option and football seemed like a great way of getting out of the house. LOL.
Haha!

formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

Before anything else, allow me to say that I will be very happy for the Miller Falcons and the fact they're going to the playoffs; I have some friends that played for them over the years and know some recent grads of the football program. Believe me, I know they'll be excited to be there.

With that said, I don't think it's even in dispute what HP v Miller would look like. HP will be a motorcycle barrelling down Route 93 on a summer night. The player you mention for Miller, well really the majority of the Falcons D, are great and talented kids with good form and positioning. Clean, sound fundamental football. However, having seen Miller & HP play (in both scrimmage and live action), the speed at which the game is played is night and day between the two schools. Doesn't mean necessarily "Miller is slow", but it does mean that HP is unlike any team Miller has played before.

Peregrine06
Riding the Bench

Post by Peregrine06 »

Proud_Falcon95 wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:46 pm
Peregrine06 wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:14 am

Confidence is a good thing! It's going to be a fun ride for the boys in Purple and White. I think they make playoffs something they've wanting for a couple years now and narrowly missed out.
You're right. Playoff football is very special. They'll enjoy it but take it as it is and get right back to work for week 11. Like I said previously, no matter the opponent.

Proud_Falcon95
Freshman Team

Post by Proud_Falcon95 »

formerfcfan wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:49 pm
Before anything else, allow me to say that I will be very happy for the Miller Falcons and the fact they're going to the playoffs; I have some friends that played for them over the years and know some recent grads of the football program. Believe me, I know they'll be excited to be there.

With that said, I don't think it's even in dispute what HP v Miller would look like. HP will be a motorcycle barrelling down Route 93 on a summer night. The player you mention for Miller, well really the majority of the Falcons D, are great and talented kids with good form and positioning. Clean, sound fundamental football. However, having seen Miller & HP play (in both scrimmage and live action), the speed at which the game is played is night and day between the two schools. Doesn't mean necessarily "Miller is slow", but it does mean that HP is unlike any team Miller has played before.
HP Team speed has never been in dispute.
Agree also that HP is unlike any other team they've faced in recent years . Again we have a few weeks before everything is finalized as to which teams are in and who goes where. The Falcons will try to control what they can and whatever will be will be.

Return to “Football”