Adena 14 - 21 Paint Valley

mlittle
SEOP

Re: WK4: Paint Valley (2-1) @ Adena (3-0)

Post by mlittle »

Kicker. wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:48 am
se-alum wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:34 pm PV 21
Adena 14

PV won on the scoreboard, but Newland was taken off on a stretcher. Hopefully I'm wrong, but it didn't look like nor did Hollon sound like he will be back this year. Cockrell threw 2 passes after that. 1 was a pick, and the 2nd one should've been another pick as it hit Sykes right in the hands. They're going to be very one dimensional now.

Adena had their chances. Sykes was way off tonight, missing several wide open receivers or not putting the ball in a spot for his receivers to make plays. Adena now basically has a must win against Unioto in the Village next Friday night.

Wow very unfortunate for Newland. What does that make paint Valley look like now the rest of the way if he doesn’t play? Unioto or Southeastern able to make a run at league title?
Unioto and SE were able to make a run imo if Newland is healthy so I’d have to say yes and Adena still not out of it. I think the svc champ will have at least one league loss this year.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Read where Newland has a broken Fibula. Usually takes 6-8 weeks to heal, according to a little reading I did.

Glad PV won, but sadden by the injury to the big QB, who I spoke to a few weeks back. Seems to be a nice kid. He must get it from his upbringing. I had a long conversation with his dad and he was very cool and straight up, when he came to his son and college.

se-alum
All Conference

Post by se-alum »

Kicker. wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:48 am
se-alum wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:34 pm PV 21
Adena 14

PV won on the scoreboard, but Newland was taken off on a stretcher. Hopefully I'm wrong, but it didn't look like nor did Hollon sound like he will be back this year. Cockrell threw 2 passes after that. 1 was a pick, and the 2nd one should've been another pick as it hit Sykes right in the hands. They're going to be very one dimensional now.

Adena had their chances. Sykes was way off tonight, missing several wide open receivers or not putting the ball in a spot for his receivers to make plays. Adena now basically has a must win against Unioto in the Village next Friday night.

Wow very unfortunate for Newland. What does that make paint Valley look like now the rest of the way if he doesn’t play? Unioto or Southeastern able to make a run at league title?
PV's gonna spread ya out and run ALOT. I'd say the league is still wide open between PV, Unioto, Adena, and SE. Adena has to win Friday night against Unioto to stay in the picture.

Return to “Football”