2020 Portsmouth West 28 - 14 Valley

sportsfan2244
Freshman Team

Re: WK4 Portsmouth West - Valley

Post by sportsfan2244 »

I think the game will come down to turnovers. Going with the Siders. Losing Andronis hurts

transplant
SE

Post by transplant »

turnovers and time off possession. Yes, losing Andronis hurts, poor kid has had some back luck. should be ready for baseball season though.

Voice of Reason
Riding the Bench

Post by Voice of Reason »

Valley and West have each had a rough couple of weeks. I do not believe the scores of their games last week are an indication of how either team played. I saw the Valley game and was following along with updates from West and Minford. Both scores ended up looking like the winners were in total control, but both losing teams put up a good fight. I know in week 2 West really struggled with Waverly and Valley had one of the worst defensive performances ever against Oak Hill, even though they could move the ball in the air to put up some points.

I think both teams are in a similar spot and have young players in important positions. I think this makes for a great game. As a Valley guy I am encouraged by some of the playmaking I see but there some major areas of weakness that can be taken advantage of. I have yet to see West play but I envision much of the same from what I have read and judging by their scores. Best of luck on an injury free game.

RelaxGoat

West vs Valley

Post by RelaxGoat »

Thoughts?

RelaxGoat

Post by RelaxGoat »

As I do more research on this game West should win big.

RelaxGoat

Re: West vs Valley

Post by RelaxGoat »

West should win big!

lineman7
All Conference

Post by lineman7 »

Stream or radio?

Westfan
SEOP

Re: 2020 Portsmouth West 28 - 14 Valley