RD 4: Newark Catholic (5-3) @ Trimble (8-0)

SEOfootballFAN1
Riding the Bench

Re: RD 4: Newark Catholic (5-3) @ Trimble (8-0)

Post by SEOfootballFAN1 »

ReedsvilleEaglesFan wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:08 am
Cowpatty69 wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:44 pm NC is going to Bare Ass them
And when they do, we should have a rematch with them so Eastern can do the same. :o
:lol: :lol: :lol: Dont worry, Trimble will have this same team next year so you can take your chances then. (Cats by 40). ;)

ReedsvilleEaglesFan
Freshman Team

Post by ReedsvilleEaglesFan »

SEOfootballFAN1 wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:14 am
Cowpatty69 wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:44 pm NC is going to Bare Ass them
And when they do, we should have a rematch with them so Eastern can do the same. :o
:lol: :lol: :lol: Dont worry, Trimble will have this same team next year so you can take your chances then. (Cats by 40). ;)
Still scared I see, and with both your usernames to boot. (Cats scared). ;)

SEOfootballFAN1
Riding the Bench

ReedsvilleEaglesFan wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:32 am

Scared? lol. You had the dream scenario to beat the cats for the first time in 20 years... and failed. Meanwhile, the cats are in the sweet 16 and preparing for another big game. You get those sneakers out and get a head start on the court- early prediction for that is the cats by 25 ;)

I'd personally be embarrassed to even attempt trash talk towards a team that has beaten me for 20 consecutive years- but I guess maybe it's different when you're used to losing. :lol:

ReedsvilleEaglesFan
Freshman Team

SEOfootballFAN1 wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:42 am

Scared? lol. You had the dream scenario to beat the cats for the first time in 20 years... and failed. Meanwhile, the cats are in the sweet 16 and preparing for another big game. You get those sneakers out and get a head start on the court- early prediction for that is the cats by 25 ;)

I'd personally be embarrassed to even attempt trash talk towards a team that has beaten me for 20 consecutive years- but I guess maybe it's different when you're used to losing. :lol:
Can't you just admit you're scared instead of dodging and ducking with a bunch of talk about the past? Now, take your asspounding this week, grow some of those kiddy nuts you talked about, and put us on the schedule for next week. If not, we're going to do like some of your other opponents and start giving out scouting reports on ya. ;)

SEOfootballFAN1
Riding the Bench

grow some kiddy nuts? WTH you talking about? lol. why would the cats be scared? they went TO Eastern with 95% of their starters starting their second career game and beat you? I think Trimble is used to the scouting reports going out to their upcoming opponents- and they still do not care. I remember seeing NY Head Coach on HP sidelines two years ago. Guess the outcome of that game? Another Trimble W.

Tired of hearing the excuses of your 3 losses this year to not being 100%. Trimble played most of 2nd Q without #20 on Friday and what'd they do? They adapted, scored to take the lead before half. 2 years ago, they won a state semifinal game WITHOUT the Defensive POY in Sawyer Koons. Guess that's another difference between winners and losers. Winners adapt, losers whine and make excuses. :)

ReedsvilleEaglesFan
Freshman Team

SEOfootballFAN1 wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:54 am grow some kiddy nuts? WTH you talking about? lol. why would the cats be scared? they went TO Eastern with 95% of their starters starting their second career game and beat you? I think Trimble is used to the scouting reports going out to their upcoming opponents- and they still do not care. I remember seeing NY Head Coach on HP sidelines two years ago. Guess the outcome of that game? Another Trimble W.

Tired of hearing the excuses of your 3 losses this year to not being 100%. Trimble played most of 2nd Q without #20 on Friday and what'd they do? They adapted, scored to take the lead before half. 2 years ago, they won a state semifinal game WITHOUT the Defensive POY in Sawyer Koons. Guess that's another difference between winners and losers. Winners adapt, losers whine and make excuses. :)
Those scouting reports may not cost you the game but they make the games a lot closer and you have to hate that. Not scared you say, well put us on the schedule. Simple as that. Good luck with NC. ;)

SEOfootballFAN1
Riding the Bench

ReedsvilleEaglesFan wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:58 am
SEOfootballFAN1 wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:54 am grow some kiddy nuts? WTH you talking about? lol. why would the cats be scared? they went TO Eastern with 95% of their starters starting their second career game and beat you? I think Trimble is used to the scouting reports going out to their upcoming opponents- and they still do not care. I remember seeing NY Head Coach on HP sidelines two years ago. Guess the outcome of that game? Another Trimble W.

Those scouting reports may not cost you the game but they make the games a lot closer and you have to hate that. Not scared you say, well put us on the schedule. Simple as that. Good luck with NC. ;)
What makes games closer as the season progresses is typically good coaching and quality teams, which is something you're likely to encounter as you go deeper in the playoffs. Sorry, I wouldn't expect you to quite understand how that works either.

ReedsvilleEaglesFan
Freshman Team

SEOfootballFAN1 wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:34 am

What makes games closer as the season progresses is typically good coaching and quality teams, which is something you're likely to encounter as you go deeper in the playoffs. Sorry, I wouldn't expect you to quite understand how that works either.
As team towel boy, I'm wondering how much knowledge you actually do possess. If the Thimble coaches would just listen to you they'd likely win the state. You may want to ask them though how damaging a good scouting report can be. I know our coaches are really happy when they get one. But as a towel boy I wouldn't expect you to have the capacity to understand how all that works either. ;)

SEOfootballFAN1
Riding the Bench

ReedsvilleEaglesFan wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:50 am

As team towel boy, I'm wondering how much knowledge you actually do possess. If the Thimble coaches would just listen to you they'd likely win the state. You may want to ask them though how damaging a good scouting report can be. I know our coaches are really happy when they get one. But as a towel boy I wouldn't expect you to have the capacity to understand how all that works either. ;)
Whatever helps you sleep at night :lol: ;)

ReedsvilleEaglesFan
Freshman Team

SEOfootballFAN1 wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:54 am

Just keep those towels warm and keep the balls dry. Meanwhile, while you're sharing all that knowledge with the coaches why don't you tell them to put pencil Eastern in for next weeks opponent? :o

SEOfootballFAN1
Riding the Bench

ReedsvilleEaglesFan wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:23 pm

Just keep those towels warm and keep the balls dry. Meanwhile, while you're sharing all that knowledge with the coaches why don't you tell them to put pencil Eastern in for next weeks opponent? :o
Since I have some free time between towels, I thought this might help get the point across that I don't quite think Trimble is afraid of Eastern...

Eastern has 20 consecutive losses vs. Trimble.
20 year score Trimble 800 Eastern 96
20 year average Trimble 40 Eastern 4.8
Eastern hasn't score more than 2 Tds in one game vs Trimble in over 20 years.
Might be the most lopsided 20 year run in all of Ohio HS football.

2001 Trimble 35 Eastern 6
2002 Trimble 19 Eastern 6
2003 Trimble 26 Eastern 7
2004 Trimble 53 Eastern 14
2005 Trimble 32 Eastern 7
2006 Trimble 40 Eastern 0
2007 Trimble 47 Eastern 12
2008 Trimble 47 Eastern 0
2009 Trimble 28 Eastern 7
2010 Trimble 27 Eastern 0
2011 Trimble 49 Eastern 0
2012 Trimble 39 Eastern 0
2013 Trimble 60 Eastern 12
2014 Trimble 65 Eastern 6
2015 Trimble 75 Eastern 12
2016 Trimble 34 Eastern 0
2017 Trimble 31 Eastern 0
2018 Trimble 35 Eastern 0
2019 Trimble 48 Eastern 0
2020 Trimble 10 Eastern 7
2021 To Be Continued...

End of conversation.

MrFirstTake
SE

Post by MrFirstTake »

SEOfootballFAN1 wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:31 pm

Since I have some free time between towels, I thought this might help get the point across that I don't quite think Trimble is afraid of Eastern...

2021 To Be Continued...

End of conversation.
Sheeeeeesh!!!

no competition don't gotta compete, I'm already winning this isn't defeat 😵
formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

Probably the most impressive part of NC's body of work, to date, was how quickly they dispatched Danville. Even though Danville is considerably young this year, the Blue Devils came in to that game looking pretty legit. I know with the shortened season, and the giant chasm between the quality of opponents NC had beaten compared to whom NC lost, there wasn't quite a good read on where NC really stacked up against the rest of the region. I think between NC and Trimble, the NC's throttling of Danville is slightly more impressive than Trimble's win over Eastern (excuse me as I dodge the tomatoes to be hurled at me.)

What does that amount to for this game? Not really a whole hell of a lot. In many regards Trimble is still the king of Region 27, until dethroned. And even with the reduced admission of fans, the Tomcats still have a considerable home field advantage. Field conditions sound like they may be hell this week, which in theory works to Trimble's advantage. I wonder a little bit about Trimble's defense and what we've seen so far this postseason. Defense has always been a big staple of the program in recent memory, but they've given up a few scores to Monroe Central and BU that would suggest perhaps that this year's unit might be a slight notch below previous teams? And that's not to say Trimble has a bad defense -- no, certainly not. But, this NC offense could very well be the most explosive unit to prepare for and play against since last year's New Middletown Springfield. Don't think NC is going to hang 30+ this Friday but Trimble might not be able to go score-for-score with NC.

Good luck and good health to both teams. I got NC 27 Trimble 14.

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

ReedsvilleEaglesFan wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:47 am

Can't you just admit you're scared instead of dodging and ducking with a bunch of talk about the past? Now, take your asspounding this week, grow some of those kiddy nuts you talked about, and put us on the schedule for next week. If not, we're going to do like some of your other opponents and start giving out scouting reports on ya. ;)
LOL every Trimble game is on tv and facebook I think they all have them man. You need some meds lmao

ShooterMcgavin
Freshman Team

Post by ShooterMcgavin »

formerfcfan wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:26 pm Probably the most impressive part of NC's body of work, to date, was how quickly they dispatched Danville. Even though Danville is considerably young this year, the Blue Devils came in to that game looking pretty legit. I know with the shortened season, and the giant chasm between the quality of opponents NC had beaten compared to whom NC lost, there wasn't quite a good read on where NC really stacked up against the rest of the region. I think between NC and Trimble, the NC's throttling of Danville is slightly more impressive than Trimble's win over Eastern (excuse me as I dodge the tomatoes to be hurled at me.)

What does that amount to for this game? Not really a whole hell of a lot. In many regards Trimble is still the king of Region 27, until dethroned. And even with the reduced admission of fans, the Tomcats still have a considerable home field advantage. Field conditions sound like they may be hell this week, which in theory works to Trimble's advantage. I wonder a little bit about Trimble's defense and what we've seen so far this postseason. Defense has always been a big staple of the program in recent memory, but they've given up a few scores to Monroe Central and BU that would suggest perhaps that this year's unit might be a slight notch below previous teams? And that's not to say Trimble has a bad defense -- no, certainly not. But, this NC offense could very well be the most explosive unit to prepare for and play against since last year's New Middletown Springfield. Don't think NC is going to hang 30+ this Friday but Trimble might not be able to go score-for-score with NC.

Good luck and good health to both teams. I got NC 27 Trimble 14.
Newark Catholic scored second play of the game with blown coverage man wide open down the side. First play for Danville bad snap over the qb head recovered by NC inside the 5. Then throw in a blocked punt down in the 5 and another fumble inside the 20. First 4 tds was no farther than the 20 of Danville other than first td. So when playing a good team you can’t make those kind of mistakes. NC did what a good team does and capitalized on them

I eat pieces of s;”: like you for breakfast
ReedsvilleEaglesFan
Freshman Team

2021 To Be Continued...

End of conversation.
And yet you're still scared to play us again. Is that streak that important to you? Furthermore, Thimble has done the same to pretty much everyone in the Hocking. Yet you keep playing them though you had multiple chances to move up to the Ohio in football. Why don't you move up? Is the chest pounding that important to you? Now, show us you actually have some input and aren't thought of as just the towel boy by convincing Phil to play us again. :o

ReedsvilleEaglesFan
Freshman Team

dilligaf wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:39 pm
ReedsvilleEaglesFan wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:47 am

LOL every Trimble game is on tv and facebook I think they all have them man. You need some meds lmao
Yea, no one scouts anymore. LOL

SEOfootballFAN1
Riding the Bench

ReedsvilleEaglesFan wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:44 am

2021 To Be Continued...

End of conversation.
And yet you're still scared to play us again. Is that streak that important to you? Furthermore, Thimble has done the same to pretty much everyone in the Hocking. Yet you keep playing them though you had multiple chances to move up to the Ohio in football. Why don't you move up? Is the chest pounding that important to you? Now, show us you actually have some input and aren't thought of as just the towel boy by convincing Phil to play us again. :o
There are no rematches in HS football :lol: , 'play us again', 'run it back', 'you can't beat us twice', 'you're a sissy if you don't play us again', 'you must be scared of us'. You sound like a 10 year old on a school playground. Hang it up bud, it's basketball season for the Eagles. I can assure you, not one person in Glouster is afraid of your Eagles. Did you have a good team this year? Yes, obviously. Had a great group of kids and won a big playoff game. If Trimble and Eastern played 10 times, sure maybe they'd split 5-5. However, they played once (it's high school football), and Trimble won (good programs find ways to win close games). Now I have to get back to the towels ;)

Rolltanks
All Conference

Post by Rolltanks »

Green wave

ReedsvilleEaglesFan
Freshman Team

So, towel boy it is. By the way our coach talked to Phil, and he told him who you are and assured him you have no input. LOL

Towel boy. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Football”