Ironton v Jackson 2021

artisgilmore
Varsity

Re: Ironton v Jackson 2021

Post by artisgilmore »

How can a team be loaded every year ,but can’t beat a little above average team every season? Also there’s a difference between fast and fastest on your team. :)

Jackson Football
Freshman Team

Post by Jackson Football »

artisgilmore wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 11:35 am How can a team be loaded every year ,but can’t beat a little above average team every season? Also there’s a difference between fast and fastest on your team. :)
That made little sense , who is the “little above average” team you speak of?

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

artisgilmore wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 11:35 am How can a team be loaded every year ,but can’t beat a little above average team every season? Also there’s a difference between fast and fastest on your team. :)
Who or what are you talking about because it can't be this game, they haven't played in the regular season for quite some time.

artisgilmore
Varsity

Post by artisgilmore »

I’m talking about in general.

Jackson Football
Freshman Team

Very quiet in Ironmen country. Not much chatter .

artisgilmore
Varsity

Post by artisgilmore »

I was trying to convey that several Jackson fans every year say they’re loaded,but they can’t beat anybody any good.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

artisgilmore wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 12:02 pm I was trying to convey that several Jackson fans every year say they’re loaded,but they can’t beat anybody any good.
So what does that have to do with this game?? You're simply making a general statement about fans, if you have an opposing argument you should present it. Otherwise it just comes off like you're trolling, even worse when you say 1 thing 1 day and say something totally different another. Own it if you're going to say it, but since you've got input on Jackson this season let us in on it.

Tommy Chong
Freshman Team

Post by Tommy Chong »

artisgilmore wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 12:02 pm I was trying to convey that several Jackson fans every year say they’re loaded,but they can’t beat anybody any good.
Says the school who choked twice on the big stage. You guy are not even close to kirtland , even with your recruits.

artisgilmore
Varsity

Post by artisgilmore »

Tigers didn’t choke.Just got beat by a better football team. No shame in that.If you want me to comment on Jackson 2021 thread so it makes sense,I’ll do it so it will compute. :roll:

Tommy Chong
Freshman Team

Post by Tommy Chong »

artisgilmore wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 7:44 pm Tigers didn’t choke.Just got beat by a better football team. No shame in that.If you want me to comment on Jackson 2021 thread so it makes sense,I’ll do it so it will compute. :roll:
You got beat by a better program . Coach , players , top to bottom and they don’t recruit yeah

artisgilmore
Varsity

Post by artisgilmore »

Says the Jackson co. All stars. :lol:

Tommy Chong
Freshman Team

Post by Tommy Chong »

artisgilmore wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 10:38 pm Says the Jackson co. All stars. :lol:
You can’t even win a D5 title 😂
Maybe ask Wheelersburg how to do it .

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

Not all Jackson fans are poking the bear down 93. Are we scared HELL NO. But we respect them.
You guys have been to back to back state championship games. To go from where the program was in December 2017 to playoffs 2018 state title games 2019 2020. Whatever it is going on there. It’s going Right for you.

Jackson is loaded with kids. As they do normally every year. Good programs like Jackson , Ironton , Butg don’t rebuild. They reload.

Jackson is DROOLING at the mouth to get back to a Regional Championship game and this time WIn IT. No arguing Jackson has struggled in the post season. That’s a FOR SURE sign how darn good that Region of OH football is. That region is SOLiD. Sooooo. Don’t beat those teams. You do play better football. Snd Jackson is doing just that.

Let me remind you that Jackson HAS taken the steps in the right way. Three of the first five games. BURG , I-Town, Licking Valley. Add the state title game appereamces these schools have been to the last 4/5yrs. Wanna be the champ. BEAT the champs. And The IronBoys went rattling on mutliple champs cages.

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
Jackson Football
Freshman Team

No one should roll over Jackson this season. If they do it’s their own fault.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Jackson Football wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 3:47 pm No one should roll over Jackson this season. If they do it’s their own fault.
Have to disagree with this statement, if another team comes in and just puts it on you that team deserves all the credit. To say it would be their own fault if they got rolled over is like having a preexisting excuse ready for a loss. Some teams you go against it's just their night and they're that much better than you, not talking Jackson specifically but just overall, we see every year where good teams just take a beating. 2019 Jackson was put out by J. Alder 38-13 Ironman were undefeated going into that game was getting beat that bad their fault?? Or was Alder just that good?? Hope you understand that point there Alder was just that good and nothing Jackson did made that game their own fault for getting rolled over on.

Have to give credit where credit is due, Jackson should be very solid this year and if a team comes in and knocks them all over the field it's because that team is probably that darn good. Let's not load up the excuses in June for something that may or may not happen this season.

Jackson Football
Freshman Team

Jackson Football wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 3:47 pm No one should roll over Jackson this season. If they do it’s their own fault.
I’ll correct myself. No one on the regular season schedule should smash Jackson. Sorry just shouldn’t happen.

Flexworth
Freshman Team

Post by Flexworth »

Tommy Chong wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 9:43 pm
artisgilmore wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 7:44 pm Tigers didn’t choke.Just got beat by a better football team. No shame in that.If you want me to comment on Jackson 2021 thread so it makes sense,I’ll do it so it will compute. :roll:
You got beat by a better program . Coach , players , top to bottom and they don’t recruit yeah
Haha!!! I can’t believe you would talk about recruiting! For a handful of years now jackson’s better players have been from other districts. Andy Hall and his “exclusive QB camp at the Jackson YMCA”. Lets see🤔 Ruckle, Yates, both spires brothers, Winters, prater... ect.... And still can’t win the any games that matter

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Flexworth wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 9:27 pm
Haha!!! I can’t believe you would talk about recruiting! For a handful of years now jackson’s better players have been from other districts. Andy Hall and his “exclusive QB camp at the Jackson YMCA”. Lets see🤔 Ruckle, Yates, both spires brothers, Winters, prater... ect.... And still can’t win the any games that matter
Ruckel came in 2nd or 3rd grade....Hall was maybe a first year coach then...you think he recruited him to be the QB from 3rd-9th grade then be a lineman? That’s odd recruiting. Prater was here before 6th grade started.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

greygoose wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 5:57 pm
Have to disagree with this statement, if another team comes in and just puts it on you that team deserves all the credit. To say it would be their own fault if they got rolled over is like having a preexisting excuse ready for a loss. Some teams you go against it's just their night and they're that much better than you, not talking Jackson specifically but just overall, we see every year where good teams just take a beating. 2019 Jackson was put out by J. Alder 38-13 Ironman were undefeated going into that game was getting beat that bad their fault?? Or was Alder just that good?? Hope you understand that point there Alder was just that good and nothing Jackson did made that game their own fault for getting rolled over on.

Have to give credit where credit is due, Jackson should be very solid this year and if a team comes in and knocks them all over the field it's because that team is probably that darn good. Let's not load up the excuses in June for something that may or may not happen this season.

GREAT post goose.....true to form.....as usual......

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

Ironman92 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 9:50 pm
Flexworth wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 9:27 pm

Ruckel came in 2nd or 3rd grade....Hall was maybe a first year coach then...you think he recruited him to be the QB from 3rd-9th grade then be a lineman? That’s odd recruiting. Prater was here before 6th grade started.

Surely this person isn’t being for real ?????......pretty sure ALL those kids came WAY BeFOrE a “one n done” type transfer. If I’m not mistaken ALL these families LIVE in Jackson and their children have attended Jackson City Schools for quite awhile....this person surely can’t know what he/she is talking about ??!

Return to “Football”