Cincinnati Hills 42 Notre Dame 24 2022

greygoose
SEOPS

Re: NDame at CHCA pick?

Post by greygoose »

RelaxGoat wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 10:03 pm
greygoose wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 7:47 pm
RelaxGoat wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 9:06 am ND does it again. Players may be out, and SOC Championship may have been lost due to this game. Let’s hear all the same excuses. Leadership needs to change. What will it take to pull the plug, and get this program headed in the right direction?
You're the one with all the crying why don't you tell everyone how to fix what isn't broke, coming off a 7-2 season, and should be in the running for another title this year. 1 person wanting change so please the floor is yours___________
One person speaking out for change. I am sure there is a long line of ND supporters wanting a winning program. Not fluff by beating teams with girls playing, and losing to everyone else.
Oh so now you're "sure", so you have no idea then. Is this what you took the floor with to express how you would institute change and what to do different?? Come on man we need more than that from the guy with all the complaining and all the answers, don't keep them to yourself explain how you would turn the program around in your own words. I mean 7-2, competing for SOC titles, going to compete again this year please enlighten us as to what needs done.
Last edited by greygoose on Sat Aug 20, 2022 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RelaxGoat

Post by RelaxGoat »

BillyBob21 wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 2:33 am CHCA is a DIV team. They had a set of twin tackles, one is 6’7 300lbs and the other is 6’6” 275lbs. They had a D-End that was 6’ 6” 240lbs… the two tackles are DI college commits one to Akron and one to Central Michigan.

ND was up 12-7 at the half… ND lost Metzler in the first quarter to a knee or ankle injury but don’t know the extent of damage. Lost their quarterback early in the third. They had around 50 players. They wore ND down in the second half. CHCA had a kickoff return for a td, two long passes for td and two long runs for yds. ND was driving early in the fourth to cut to a 1 td lead and fumble on their 10. ND also had a long run for a td called back on a holding call and a 40 yard pass play for a td called back for a
Line man downfield. Both calls the flags came out after they crossed the goal line for the tds.

All in all, they beat their selves but they did compete and they didn’t quit. My personal opinion is, they never should have scheduled a DIV team to begin with!! Especially a DIV team from Cincinnati
Exactly, beat themselves. Coaching is horrendous. Conditioning is horrendous. Imploding is inevitable.

RelaxGoat

Post by RelaxGoat »

greygoose wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 10:11 pm

You're the one with all the crying why don't you tell everyone how to fix what isn't broke, coming off a 7-2 season, and should be in the running for another title this year. 1 person wanting change so please the floor is yours___________
One person speaking out for change. I am sure there is a long line of ND supporters wanting a winning program. Not fluff by beating teams with girls playing, and losing to everyone else.
Oh so now you're "sure", so you have no idea then. Is this what you took the floor with to express how you would institute change and what to do different?? Come on man we need more than that from the guy with all the complaining and all the answers, don't keep them to yourself explain how you would turn the program around in your own words. I mean 7-2, competing for SOC titles, going to compete again this year please enlighten us as to what needs done.
Personal attack king… come on man … kid speak… This program has all the cards in place at the moment and lost. End of story.

RelaxGoat

Post by RelaxGoat »

greygoose wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 10:08 pm
RelaxGoat wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 9:57 pm
greygoose wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 7:33 pm

Where's the excuse?? I simply asked questions that the poster couldn't answer and dude if ANYONE needs to change their name that's you my friend. Notre Dame Coach Hater, probably to wordy though, maybe something like I have nothing to contribute to any topic with the exception of bashing notre dame coaching and players, man that's a bit wordy also. OH WAIT, "TitanCrybaby" that's now your new name, stop hiding behind a key board get down to the school administrators and explain to them how you know EVERYTHING that is best for Notre Dame and explain to them how you can fix EVERYTHING, just by being a standup guy. Which is funny because you bash and bash on a website hiding yourself and you want to talk about class and being a role model, so you're basically do as I say not as I do type of person.
Angry are we? Same old same old for ND. Pull the plug already. Make some changes. Become a football program again.
No, I'm not angry at all why would I be?? Nothing to be angry over, you're the one always crying the cry but yet offer no solution.
Just stating facts. Objective point of view. Personal attack king. That only means you have nothing but excuses for keeping the current losing staff. Why?

RelaxGoat

Post by RelaxGoat »

Where's the excuse?? I simply asked questions that the poster couldn't answer and dude if ANYONE needs to change their name that's you my friend. Notre Dame Coach Hater, probably to wordy though, maybe something like I have nothing to contribute to any topic with the exception of bashing notre dame coaching and players, man that's a bit wordy also. OH WAIT, "TitanCrybaby" that's now your new name, stop hiding behind a key board get down to the school administrators and explain to them how you know EVERYTHING that is best for Notre Dame and explain to them how you can fix EVERYTHING, just by being a standup guy. Which is funny because you bash and bash on a website hiding yourself and you want to talk about class and being a role model, so you're basically do as I say not as I do type of person.
Angry are we? Same old same old for ND. Pull the plug already. Make some changes. Become a football program again.
No, I'm not angry at all why would I be?? Nothing to be angry over, you're the one always crying the cry but yet offer no solution.
You never have any substance to your comments. It is perfectly clear this program needs new leadership. If you do not agree, you are kidding yourself.

RiverBallFan1
Freshman Team

Post by RiverBallFan1 »

Sounds like one of you hates the coach and the other is madly in love with him. I thought this forum was opinions. If he doesn’t like him, so be it. And by the way…nobody can go to the school board…that’s a stupid comment, plus his wife is on the school board. As far as “what would you do to fix it”, I think he’s been clear that a coaching change would be a good place to start.

"Come on Dave, give me a break" Ted Templeton UNCHAINED!
greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

RelaxGoat wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 10:28 pm

Just stating facts. Objective point of view. Personal attack king. That only means you have nothing but excuses for keeping the current losing staff. Why?
Myself, like soo many others on this site have read your personal attacks on the ND program and all the while you've offered no solution to what you view as a problem. Basically at this point if you're not offered a solution to this problem you've made up for yourself I don't know what to tell you, offer up the solution and bring validity to your argument otherwise you're just coming across as the sour grapes guy. I mean you do see this correct?? It's easy to criticize, bash, criticize again but when you offer absolutely nothing for a remedy it's just really in poor taste at this point.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

RiverBallFan1 wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 10:33 pm Sounds like one of you hates the coach and the other is madly in love with him. I thought this forum was opinions. If he doesn’t like him, so be it. And by the way…nobody can go to the school board…that’s a stupid comment, plus his wife is on the school board. As far as “what would you do to fix it”, I think he’s been clear that a coaching change would be a good place to start.

1 poster 2 names cute.

RelaxGoat

Post by RelaxGoat »

greygoose wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 10:35 pm
RiverBallFan1 wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 10:33 pm Sounds like one of you hates the coach and the other is madly in love with him. I thought this forum was opinions. If he doesn’t like him, so be it. And by the way…nobody can go to the school board…that’s a stupid comment, plus his wife is on the school board. As far as “what would you do to fix it”, I think he’s been clear that a coaching change would be a good place to start.

1 poster 2 names cute.
You are so clueless. Not cute.

RiverBallFan1
Freshman Team

Post by RiverBallFan1 »

Post some facts man! Because I agree with someone their the same? You also made a smart@ss comment on my West Farland post. Are you just trolling me?
greygoose wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 10:35 pm

1 poster 2 names cute.

RelaxGoat

Post by RelaxGoat »

Chronic excuse maker. Your opinion holds no weight. I have. New staff could turn this around. Keep up with personal attacks. Nobody is listening.

greygoose
SEOPS

Re: Cincinnati Hills 42 Notre Dame 24 2022

Post by greygoose »

That's the answer new staff?? Oh my, ok dude I'm done you've offered nothing in terms of solution and what needs to happen if all you have is a new staff with what they've accomplished, I have to wash my hands of this one. JUST WOW.

RelaxGoat

Post by RelaxGoat »

greygoose wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 10:51 pm That's the answer new staff?? Oh my, ok dude I'm done you've offered nothing in terms of solution and what needs to happen if all you have is a new staff with what they've accomplished, I have to wash my hands of this one. JUST WOW.
I am convinced you know nothing about football. If you are happy with the current situation, you must be benefitting from the current situation. You are done because you are wrong.

RiverBallFan1
Freshman Team

Post by RiverBallFan1 »

What have they accomplished? 3 losing seasons in a row, then a decent season with losses to 3 mediocre teams (NW, SV and thumped in the playoffs by a team with a losing record). Big accomplishment. As far as fixing them team. I sure if I suggested changing up the offense or change some players around…they would listen. I could be John Madden with all the answers and do you think they would listen to me? Just profess your love and deal with it. Not everyone thinks that coaching staff is awesome. Sorry to break your heart.
greygoose wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 10:51 pm That's the answer new staff?? Oh my, ok dude I'm done you've offered nothing in terms of solution and what needs to happen if all you have is a new staff with what they've accomplished, I have to wash my hands of this one. JUST WOW.

RelaxGoat

Post by RelaxGoat »

RelaxGoat wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 9:06 am ND does it again. Players may be out, and SOC Championship may have been lost due to this game. Let’s hear all the same excuses. Leadership needs to change. What will it take to pull the plug, and get this program headed in the right direction?
Simpleton… a staff change…. Are you thick headed?

RiverBallFan1
Freshman Team

Post by RiverBallFan1 »

Also, I think Burgs coaching staff is overrated, Irontons coach needs to simplify his offense, NW with the coaching carousel is solid, East’s coach called a great game, West coach is making his way, Green gets who they can, but they try, Portsmouth does an honorable job, Valleys coach will succeed if they get out of the SOC II…and ND, you know we’re I stand!
RiverBallFan1 wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:03 pm What have they accomplished? 3 losing seasons in a row, then a decent season with losses to 3 mediocre teams (NW, SV and thumped in the playoffs by a team with a losing record). Big accomplishment. As far as fixing them team. I sure if I suggested changing up the offense or change some players around…they would listen. I could be John Madden with all the answers and do you think they would listen to me? Just profess your love and deal with it. Not everyone thinks that coaching staff is awesome. Sorry to break your heart.

BillyBob21
Freshman Team

Post by BillyBob21 »

RelaxGoat wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 10:13 pm
BillyBob21 wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 2:33 am CHCA is a DIV team. They had a set of twin tackles, one is 6’7 300lbs and the other is 6’6” 275lbs. They had a D-End that was 6’ 6” 240lbs… the two tackles are DI college commits one to Akron and one to Central Michigan.

ND was up 12-7 at the half… ND lost Metzler in the first quarter to a knee or ankle injury but don’t know the extent of damage. Lost their quarterback early in the third. They had around 50 players. They wore ND down in the second half. CHCA had a kickoff return for a td, two long passes for td and two long runs for yds. ND was driving early in the fourth to cut to a 1 td lead and fumble on their 10. ND also had a long run for a td called back on a holding call and a 40 yard pass play for a td called back for a
Line man downfield. Both calls the flags came out after they crossed the goal line for the tds.

All in all, they beat their selves but they did compete and they didn’t quit. My personal opinion is, they never should have scheduled a DIV team to begin with!! Especially a DIV team from Cincinnati
Exactly, beat themselves. Coaching is horrendous. Conditioning is horrendous. Imploding is inevitable.
Look you can bash all you want! They were big, they had more numbers, they are DIV… They wore us down it’s that simple! Metzler injury was when he was tackled and his ankle got rolled on, happens all the time in football. Conditioning has nothing to do with it. I watch this team run all summer, lift all summer, did two a days in the middle of the day during the hottest time of the day, when most other teams practice early in the morning or late in the evening. This team will rebound from this week from a lost that quite frankly they probably wasn’t suppose to win anyway. Not many D7 schools would be picked to win against a D4 school period! So we get your flipping point, You hate ND, You hate the coaches! You love to see ND lose so you can get on here and bash bash bash! But I hate to tell you, this team will rebound, this team will finish with another successful season with a possible SOC because I am only seeing that Northwest is the only team that has a chance for the W against ND.. And they will prove you wrong again. But in the mean time please feel free move on to someone else to bash.

BillyBob21
Freshman Team

Post by BillyBob21 »

RiverBallFan1 wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:18 pm Also, I think Burgs coaching staff is overrated, Irontons coach needs to simplify his offense, NW with the coaching carousel is solid, East’s coach called a great game, West coach is making his way, Green gets who they can, but they try, Portsmouth does an honorable job, Valleys coach will succeed if they get out of the SOC II…and ND, you know we’re I stand!
RiverBallFan1 wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:03 pm What have they accomplished? 3 losing seasons in a row, then a decent season with losses to 3 mediocre teams (NW, SV and thumped in the playoffs by a team with a losing record). Big accomplishment. As far as fixing them team. I sure if I suggested changing up the offense or change some players around…they would listen. I could be John Madden with all the answers and do you think they would listen to me? Just profess your love and deal with it. Not everyone thinks that coaching staff is awesome. Sorry to break your heart.
They lost to NW (playoff team) by 6, SV playoff team and SOC Champs by 4 and Troy Christian had a 6-4 season (which is not a losing record) and they play in a conference with higher division teams. So it was a successful year.

Your comments on Burg coach being overrated ( They continue to win SOCs and playoffs every year!! Northwest solid - only because they have been in SOC 1, let’s see how solid they are when they go back to SOC 2 next year. Green they try - this is a team that cancelled more games last year for the Covid excuse because they been getting thumped the past two years. And ND- well nobody really cares what you think of ND!

RelaxGoat

Post by RelaxGoat »

BillyBob21 wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 1:07 am
RelaxGoat wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 10:13 pm

Look you can bash all you want! They were big, they had more numbers, they are DIV… They wore us down it’s that simple! Metzler injury was when he was tackled and his ankle got rolled on, happens all the time in football. Conditioning has nothing to do with it. I watch this team run all summer, lift all summer, did two a days in the middle of the day during the hottest time of the day, when most other teams practice early in the morning or late in the evening. This team will rebound from this week from a lost that quite frankly they probably wasn’t suppose to win anyway. Not many D7 schools would be picked to win against a D4 school period! So we get your flipping point, You hate ND, You hate the coaches! You love to see ND lose so you can get on here and bash bash bash! But I hate to tell you, this team will rebound, this team will finish with another successful season with a possible SOC because I am only seeing that Northwest is the only team that has a chance for the W against ND.. And they will prove you wrong again. But in the mean time please feel free move on to someone else to bash.
[/quot
Conditioning there has always been horrendous. Practicing in the heat of the day is absurd. That might be why nobody else does it.
Time will tell how they will finish. The drama in this program isn’t over would be my best guess.

RelaxGoat

Post by RelaxGoat »

Conditioning there has always been horrendous. Practicing in the heat of the day is absurd. That might be why nobody else does it.
Time will tell how they will finish. The drama in this program isn’t over would be my best guess

Return to “Football”